Names Searched Right Now:
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast
    We wait four years, while we both get our careers started and get some money in the bank.
    DH is, by now, a pretty famous pop star. He proposes by putting on a charity concert and performing a song he wrote for exactly this purpose. The whole thing was broadcast on youtube.
    Our wedding is a New Year's Eve destination wedding in Hawaii, on the beach, with marquis and lights in the trees. We shared our wedding kiss right on the stroke of midnight.
    We head to Vancouver, B.C. for our honeymoon. It's mid-winter, so we just stay inside as much as we can, and when we're out and about, we always huddle up to each other trying to keep warm--and succeeding.
    We decide to move to Washington, D.C., eight months after the wedding, and buy house #10. We decide to wait a year to have kids.

How long do you and DH date for? 5 years

How does DH propose? We go to my best friend's costume party on New Years Eve, and he proposes there at midnight.

What kind of wedding do you have? We had a candlelit ceremony at a small church. No lights, just candles. Then the reception was at my uncle's cottage on the lake.

Where do you go for your honeymoon? Hawaii

Where do you move to after your wedding? To my hometown, Santa Barbara, CA

You and DH buy a house together after seven months of marriage. What does it look like?
    http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-4190...edar-roof.html

How many months/years do you and DH wait before you start having kids? Four years
    A sixteen year old name addict.

How long do you and DH date for? Roll the dice
    6. 4 years

How does DH propose? We were just lying in bed together and he takes the ring out from the bedside table and proposed.

What kind of wedding do you have? We have an outdoor wedding and our reception in an old victorian mansion.

Where do you go for your honeymoon? Disneyworld, going down to Cape Canaveral for a day.

Where do you move to after your wedding? Roll the dice
    We stay in San Francisco

You and Kieran buy a house together after three months of marriage. What does it look like? Roll the dice
    10. http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-8177...d-flowers.html

How many years do you and Kieran wait before you start having kids? 2
    Boys: William Thomas | James Malcolm | Elias Christian | Vincent Theo | Joshua Benedict
    Girls: Alice Genevieve | Miranda Yvaine | Ivy Arabella | Clara Josephine | Celia Arianwyn
    Guilty Pleasures: Eglantine | Oisín | Zipporah | Étienne | Mitzi | Lidewij

How long do you and DH date for? Roll the dice
    5. 3 years

How does DH propose? He takes me back to our college where we met, and in the classroom where we had a class together he set up a dinner for us in there and proposes in there.

What kind of wedding do you have? Small, friends and family only

Where do you go for your honeymoon? Paris

Where do you move to after your wedding? Roll the dice
    1. A town or city in the state you grew up in: Charlottesville, Virginia

For this next part, use this dice: ttp://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks1/maths/dice/ten.htm

You and DH buy a house together after 8 months of marriage. What does it look like? Roll the dice
    8. http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-5213...ar-garage.html

How many months/years do you and DH wait before you start having kids? 1 year

Lily Claire Blackwell
    -birthday: July 14th

My name is Lily Claire Blackwell and I'm from Cambridge, Massachusetts, where I was raised by my grandparents in a teal, cobblestone house. I have a younger brother and younger sister, James and Charlotte. After high school, I went to the University of Hartford in Hartford, Connecticut. I majored in journalism.

Henry Connor Montgomery
    -birthday: May 2nd

His name is Henry Connor Montgomery and he's from New York City, New York, where he was raised by both parents in a cobblestoned house in the country. He has one older brother and two younger sisters, Charlie, Grace and Alice. After high school, he went to Lynchburg College in Lynchburg, Virginia. He majored in architecture.

We met through a mutual friend, Ruby, and moved to Boston few years later. Our first date was ice skating at the local rink and dinner after. We dated for three years before getting engaged. He proposed over dinner in our favourite restaurant and we married a year later in the park. We honeymooned in Athens, Greece, and then moved to Hartford, Connecticut to a big, old fashioned house. We start having kids 7 months after we get married.

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-6294...hed-entry.html