Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    How long do you and DH date for? Roll the dice
    5. 3 years

How does DH propose? (your choice)

What kind of wedding do you have? (your choice)

Where do you go for your honeymoon? (your choice)

Where do you move to after your wedding? Roll the dice
    4. Back to your hometown

For this next part, use this dice: ttp://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks1/maths/dice/ten.htm

You and DH buy a house together after 8 months of marriage. What does it look like? Roll the dice
    10. http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-8177...d-flowers.html

How many years do you and DH wait before you start having kids? 1 year

Jed and I dated for 3 years before he proposed. He surprised me with a trip to Paris for my 23rd Birthday and we spent a wonderful week in Paris. On the last night we went to the top of the Eiffel Tower and he asked me to marry him. I of course said yes and our families threw us a wonderful engagement party to celebrate.

We married 2 years later in a beautiful ceremony in the Greek Islands in July, 5 years after we went on our first date. My cousin Elizabeth and best friend from college Alexandra were my bridesmaids. My brother Theo's 2 little girls Athena and Astrid were my flower girls. Sebastian was best man and Uncle William and Theo both walked me up the Aisle. After the wedding we spent 8 weeks traveling round Europe after which we returned to Charlottesville where Jed, along with Bas took over the running of my Uncles Law firm after he decided to retire. We rented an apartment and 8 months after we married we bought a beautiful home on the outskirt of the city and decided we were ready to start a family.
    Girls: June Rosalie, Clio Genevieve, Mabel Juliet, Greer Vivienne, Iris Lucia, Margot Laura, Sylvie Maeve, Ingrid Scarlett, Florence Pearl, Lara Josephine

Boys: Christopher David 'Kit', Maxwell Jude 'Max', Edward Stephen 'Teddy', Rex Kingston, Frederick Oscar 'Freddie', Gilbert Leo 'Gil', Gideon Felix, Hugo James, Tristan Josiah, Ivan George.

Part 1- My name is Pierce Alexandra Chancellor. I was born on April 27, 1989 in Charlottesville, Virginia to Jessica Elaine Chancellor (née Holling) & Wesley Matthew Chancellor. My father died at war a week after I was born, so I never met him, but my older brother and my mother always tell stories about him and show me pictures. After my father died, my mother became a widow and raised us two children, me and my brother Kaidan (Ky-den) Wesley Chancellor who is three years older than me. We moved to this house when I was eight and Kaidan was eleven:http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-8640...ailbox-on.html. I graduated high school in 2007 and then went on to college at King's College in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, my father's and my brother's alma mater. I majored in criminal justice because of my interest in it ever since I watched Veronica Mars with my mom on Netflix and researched it after my grandfather told me tons of stories about his time in the FBI. I plan to go to the FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia, only two hours away from home, to train to become an FBI agent.

Part 2- It took me roughly four and a half years to graduate at King's College because I attended extra classes after the rest of my class graduated. I moved back home for a few months before I was twenty-three, old enough to train at the FBI Academy. During the twenty-week training I noticed a familiar face, Cassidy Owen Lockwood, a man who was a student at my high school a year above me. We became great friends and shared an apartment after graduating at the academy while we were assigned to the FBI field office in Richmond, VA. One night, Cassidy met up with one of his buddies from college and brought me along to meet Dane Johnathan Hols. Dane was studying at the University of Richmond's School of Law after majoring in pre-law at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. That night Dane asked me for my number and the weekend after we went on our first date. We went to a local shooting range because he knew I was working for the FBI and because his father used to bring him shooting all the time. We had lunch, too. Cassidy was okay with us dating, and I knew because I ran it by him only eight million times. Dane and I ended up getting serious and during our dating period I learned that he was born on December 9, 1989 in Syracuse, NY, also the city in which he grew up. Unlike me, he had and has both his parents Lilian Maryellen Hols (née Marlins) and Emmett Kyle Hols, and also unlike me, he is an only child. He grew up in this house: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-6311...-for-sale.html. Dane attended law school for four years before we moved in together in Richmond. Cassidy's girlfriend Isla was secretly ecstatic that we were moving in together, for she didn't listen to Cassidy when he said that I had a boyfriend and that mine and Cassidy's relationship was strictly platonic. Now that I think about it, it is weird that we lived together for three years and were so normal with each other.

Part 3- Dane and I dated for three years during the time he was at law school and after that lived together in an apartment for five months. At that time, we were thirty. Dane recreated our first date when we went to the shooting range, but instead he brought me to a fancier restaurant to propose! I knew my answer immediately. My twenties were over and I loved Dane; I said yes. I didn't want a big extravaganza, and neither did Dane, so we planned a small wedding in Richmond, the place that became our home, at the house my mother was now living in after she moved. A year later, the wedding was simple and in the back yard, filled with our family and friends. Dane's best man was Cassidy, and my maid of honor was my sister-in-law Alice--Kaidan's wife. We had our closest cousins as our bridesmaids and groomsmen. Kaidan's little girl, Dianna, was the flower girl, and Dane's cousin's boy Willie was the ring bearer. The dress, ring, wedding, and hoopla didn't matter to me; all that mattered was Dane, and me becoming Pierce Alexandra Hols. For our honeymoon, we went to London, England, were Dane knew I had wanted to go for forever. After a few months of house-hunting, we found a nice house in Richmond to that was perfect: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-7038...can-house.htmlWe were both in the city we loved and near our jobs--mine at the FBI field office and his at his cousin's law firm. Dane and I only waited four months before we wanted to start to have children.

How long do you and DH date for?
    3. 1 year

How does DH propose? on the beach, he writes it in the sand with shells.

What kind of wedding do you have? small wedding with close family and friends

Where do you go for your honeymoon? Punta Cana

Where do you move to after your wedding?
    2. A town or city in the state DH grew up in (Manhattan)

You and DH buy a house together after 1 months of marriage. What does it look like?
    5. http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-6078...oden-door.html

How many months/years do you and DH wait before you start having kids? 3 months

How long do you and DH date for?: 4 years
    How does DH propose?: On the beach, during a romantic dinner
    What kind of wedding do you have?: Small, beach setting
    Where do you go for your honeymoon?: Belize City, Belize
    Where do you move to after your wedding?: Seattle, Washington
    You and DH buy a house together after 3 months of marriage. What does it look like?: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-5435...is-a-very.html
    How many months/years do you and DH wait before you start having kids?: 1 year
    "Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes choices make you."
    If I Stay, Gayle Forman

How long do you and DH date for?
    4. 2 years

How does DH propose? On Christmas morning

What kind of wedding do you have? Religious wedding in a cathedral

Where do you go for your honeymoon? Rome, Italy

Where do you move to after your wedding? Roll the dice
    1. A town or city in the state you grew up in

You and DH buy a house together after (ROLL THE DICE) months of marriage. What does it look like?
    7. http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-4190...edar-roof.html

How many months/years do you and DH wait before you start having kids? 3 years

My name is Madeline Grace McElhaney. I was born September 15th, 1992, in Los Angeles, California. When I was less than two months old, my parents were killed in a tragic car accident. My godparents (and aunt and uncle), Louisa Marie and Andrew David McElhaney, took me in. They had a two year old daughter, Bridget Elizabeth, who eventually became my sister. My Uncle Andrew worked at a well-to-do law firm and my Aunt Louisa was a stay-at-home mom for Bridget and me. We had a fun, easy childhood going to a Catholic elementary school and a prestigious public high school. At an early age, I started to develop an interest in science. When I could, I persuaded Bridget to do experiments with me, which often involved plants, flowers, and being outside. As I grew up, though, and began to learn about different kind of sciences, I realized I really liked genetics. When it came time to pick a college, I immediately knew my major would be science and my minor would be genetics. I left my family home (http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-5130...opy-space.html) when I was 18, ready to pursue my dream of being a geneticist.

Two years after first coming to school, I meet a girl called Cecelia Kensington Whitley. We become close friends quite quickly. One spring, she invites me to come to her hometown (Austin, TX) for a weekend. I accept happily and fly home with her from Wilkes-Barre. The first day we get there, her dad, George Michael Whitley, decides to take us all to a local block party. We get there early, around six, and already cars are up and down the street. Over the next few hours, I get to meet Cecelia's twin sisters, Jillian Alice and Hollis Munroe Whitley, who are eighteen, and her little brother, George Michael Whitley, Junior. I also meet her older brother, Stephen Christopher Whitley. When I first met him, I thought that he was quite cocky and definitely very smart. But after spending another day with Stephen, I found out I really liked him. He was born January 31st, 1990, in Lubbock, Texas. His family moved to Austin after his mother died from cancer. As a child, he always wanted to be a construction worker, but his father wanted him to be a lawyer. So Stephen went to college, leaving behind his family's home (http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-7301...pringtime.html) to become a lawyer. Now that's he's studying law at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, he really likes it and is glad he'll someday be a lawyer. When I finished college, I move to Austin to be closer to Stephen, who has decided to work at a law firm there.

Stephen and I date for about two years before we start talking about getting married. On Christmas morning, the last present I get from him is a small black box with a diamond ring in it. I immediately say yes! We finally get married about eight months later, in an elaborate cathedral. We move to Sacramento, California, and move into this house: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-4190...edar-roof.html. We decide to wait 3 years before we start our family.
    -- Lottie --