When is your birthday? July 14

Where did you grow up? Charlottesville, Virginia

Who raised you? Mom and Dad
    Names: Kate and Roger

Do you have any siblings? Yes
    If yes, how many? Two brothers and two sisters
    Names: Natalie, Kyle, Tom, Isabel
    What is the birth order? Natalie, Kyle, Tom, Lily, Isabel

What did your childhood home look like? http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-7665...ice-house.html

What college did you go to? Emerson College
    What did you major in college? Journalism

What do you want to be when you grow up? Journalist

-------------------------

What is your husband's name? George Henry Evans

When was he born? Charlottesville, Virginia
    Where did he grow up? New York City, New York

Who raised him? Single dad

Does he have any siblings? Yes
    If yes, how many? Two sisters
    Names: Anna and Kate
    What is the birth order? George, Kate, Anna

What does his childhood home look like? http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-7396...er-canada.html

How did you meet him? Through his sister, Kate.
    If you did not meet DH while in college, what school did he go to? University of Vermont, in Burlington, Vermont
    If you did not meet DH while in college, where did you move to after you graduated? New York City, New York
    What did he major in? Architecture
    What does he want to do for work? Architect

What was the first date like? What did you do? We went to a little coffee shop and then for a walk in the park.

Husbands name: James Martin Gerner.

Husbands birthday: October 2nd 1995. (18 years old)

Grew up in Seattle Washington. Raised my his Mother and Father. Had two sisters. Julia Tatum and Joanne Rose both younger. Julia is 13 currently and Joanne is 17.

Grew up in house 1.

Katie and James met at a friends wedding.

James went to University of Vermont in Burlington, Vermont.

After graduation at the age of 23 both Katie and James moved to Montpieler, Vermont.

James studied to be a broadcaster but ended up being a realator.

2 years later, at age 21, I met a guy named Owen Jacob Mercer. He was born on December 31, 1993, and was the last baby of that year. He grew up in Richmond, Virginia, with his mom, dad, and two sisters. His mother, Patricia Nicole, or Tricia, is a fashion contributor and writer. She is an editor for a major fashion magazine. His father, Timothy Ethan, Tim, is a history teacher at the local high school. His triplets sisters are Brittanie Kyla and Regan Ashley. They are in the same college as me and are studying to become an ultrasound tech and a kindergarten teacher, respectively. Their houses looks like this:http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-7301...pringtime.html. We met in college when my friends who happened to be his sisters Britt and Reagan introduced us. He majored in business and now owns a very successful company.
    Our first date was classic. We went to a drive-in movie theater and had a picnic dinner. Owen bought us popcorn and we stayed overnight at a nearby hotel. It was very romantic and classic. I loved it.
    Last edited by meeks; May 12th, 2013 at 06:56 PM.

My name is Emily Jane Harper.

I was born on October 18th to my parents Jason Nathaniel Harper Sr. and Lydia Grace Harper.

I grew up in Atlanta, Georgia with my siblings: Jason Nathaniel (Nate) Harper Jr., the eldest (I came a year younger than him); Bridget Elizabeth Harper, the third eldest; Samuel James (Sam) Harper, the fourth eldest and Chloe Isabel Harper, the baby.

My childhood home: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-8064...sunny-day.html

I went to King's College in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania to pursue a major in Psychology in hopes of becoming a Children's Psychologist.

------

My husband's name is Caspar Isaac Montgomery.

He was born on May 21st to his parents who sadly passed away in a car accident when he was 5 and his sisters were 2. He was raised by his grandparents Isaac Jonathan Montgomery and Clara Isabella Montgomery.

He grew up in Austin, Texas with his twin sisters: Charlotte Elise Montgomery, the eldest of the twins (He's the eldest child) and Cecilia Marie Montgomery, the youngest.

His childhood home: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-6319...ban-house.html

Caspar and I met through a mutual friend, Jamie Cosgrove. Jamie was attending college in Austin and I moved there and was rooming with her as I had already graduated. Jamie met Caspar and introduced us.

Caspar attended college at Lynchburg College in Lynchburg, Virginia and majored in Medicine. He wanted to become a Pediatric Surgeon.
    Lovely Ladies: Astrid. India. Jane. Ramona. Thisbe.
    Fine Fellows: Atticus. Eliot. Finley. Theodore. Tobias.

Husbands name: Augustus James Waters 'Auggie'
    Birthday: July 31st 1987
    Grew up: Richmond, VA
    Raised by: Grandparents, Willaim James 'Willie' and Helena Jean 'Lena'
    Siblings: No siblings
    Childhood home: 5. http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-7301...pringtime.html
    How you meet: Through work
    College: 3. Lynchburg College in Lynchburg, VA
    Where you moved after you graduated college: Pittsburgh, PA
    His major: English Lit
    Work: Author
    1st date: You take a trip to the aquarium, a place both of you love. You learn more about each other and the fish, and end up going out again the next night for dinner.

His story:
    Augustus James Waters - call him Auggie - was born July 31st 1987. His dad split before he was born and his mother died in childbirth. His maternal grandparents, Willie and Lena took him in and raised him like their own. He was raised in Richmond, VA in the home his mom grew up in, http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-7301...pringtime.html He graduated at 17 in the 95th percentile of his class. He attended Lynchburg College in Lynchburg, VA as an English Lit major. He wanted to be an author.

Your meeting and date:
    You meet at the hospital you were working - he was doing research for a novel he was writing. He got permission to shadow you all day, and was immediately taken by you. It took a lot of persistence to get you to go out with him. Finally, you accepted, and he took you to the National Aquarium in Baltimore. It was an unforgettable night. The next night, he took you out for dinner and this begins a long string of dinners and outings.
    Hannah, 16. Teenberry, story writer, story reader, Gryffindor, human rights activist, and name nerd since 10.

(\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.