Names Searched Right Now:
Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    Your Name: Katie Louise Janson

Birthday: April 15th 1995 (18 years old)

Grew up in Charlottesville, Virginia. Raised by her single cousin who adopted her when she was 1 1/2. Her cousin was 18 when she adopted Katie.
    Has a twin sister and an older brother who were also adopted by the cousin. Kailey Marie is her sister. And Konner Matthew is her brother.

Grew up in house 1.

Currently attending Colby-Sawyer College in New London, New Hampshire. Studying to be a physician.

My name is Delilah Katherine Hudson. I am called Lilah Kate. I was born on April 17, 1992. I grew up in Atlanta, Georgia with my parents and siblings. My mom, Abigail Katherine is a nurse at the Atlanta Hospital and my dad, Zachary Isaac, works at our family law firm. I have 5 siblings, 3 brothers and two sisters. My two older brothers are Alexander Drew and Benjamin Steve. Alec works as a carpenter. He builds many houses. Ben is also a lawyer and is thought to take over the family business when my father retires. My older sister, the third born is Chloe Savannah. She is a labor and delivery doctor, while my mother works in the orthopedic wing. Next is me. As of right now, I am enrolled in my first year at Emerson College in Boston, Massachusetts. I am studying to become an adoption counselor, something I had wanted to do since I was little. After me came Ezra Joseph. He is 17, and a senior in high school. He plans to be a surgeon of some sort. 6 years later, my mom became unexpectedly pregnant. To even out the genders, we wanted a girl, and so another girl is what we got. Her name is Faith Olivia. She hates the name Faith and goes by Libby. She is 11 and in 6th grade. Libby doesn't have a clue on what she "wants to be when she grows up" and rarely thinks about it. Our childhood house and the house that I still visit on the holidays looks like this: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-8640...ailbox-on.html.

My name is Emily Jane Harper.

I was born on October 18th to my parents Jason Nathaniel Harper Sr. and Lydia Grace Harper.

I grew up in Atlanta, Georgia with my siblings: Jason Nathaniel (Nate) Harper Jr., the eldest (I came a year younger than him); Bridget Elizabeth Harper, the third eldest; Samuel James (Sam) Harper, the fourth born and Chloe Isabel Harper, the baby.

My childhood home: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-8064...sunny-day.html

I went to King's College in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania to pursue a major in Psychology in hopes of becoming a Children's Psychologist.
    Lovely Ladies: Astrid. India. Jane. Ramona. Thisbe.
    Fine Fellows: Atticus. Eliot. Finley. Theodore. Tobias.

My name: Eleanor Sage Woodley 'Nell'
    My birthday: August 1st 1990
    Where I grew up: Santa Barbara CA
    Raised by: Single mother, Margaret Alice Banks
    Siblings: No siblings
    House: 3. http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-7665...ice-house.html
    College: 1. King's College in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
    Major: Biology
    What I wanted to be when I grew up: Doctor

My Story:
    My name is Eleanor Sage Woodley. You can call me Nell. I was born on August 1st 1990 in Santa Barbara CA to Margaret Alice Banks. You can call her Mags. My dad was there when I was born, changed a few diapers, then left. We haven't heard from him since. My mom worked hard to provide for me though, and she ended up saving enough to get us a beautiful house: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-7665...ice-house.html

When I was 17, I graduated with honors and was named Valedectorian. My mom was so proud, she threw a party and invited everyone we had ever met. I went to King's College in Wilkes-Barre, PA and majored in Biology, and I hoped to become a doctor.
    Hannah, 15. Teenberry, story writer, story reader, Gryffindor, human rights activist, and name nerd since 10.

(\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Your name: Grace Penelope Anderson

When is your birthday? July 7, 1994

Where did you grow up?
    Atlanta, Georgia

Who raised you?
    2. Single mother

Names:
    Francesca May Lowell

Do you have any siblings?
    yes, One (gender is your choice)
    Names:
    Conrad Joseph

What is the birth order? (your choice)

What did your childhood home look like?
    5. http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-8640...ailbox-on.html

What college did you go to? Roll the dice
    1. King's College in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

What did you major in college?
    Child Psych

What do you want to be when you grow up?
    Child psycholgist