What did your childhood home look like? Roll the dice
    2. http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-5130...opy-space.html

What college did you go to? Roll the dice
    2. Sarah Lawrence College in Yonkers, New York

What did you major in college? Political Science

What do you want to be when you grow up? A senator

Violetta Isabelle Whim *Lettie*
    - May eighth, 1998
    Grew up in Atlanta, Georgia to five older brothers, Elias, Theodore, Bennett, August, Frederick, and a loving mother and father, Norah Lily and Leo Jeffrey Whim. My mum was a cake decorator at a bakery she co owned with her sister, my Aunt May. My papa was an architect, always doodling on newspapers. When I was two, my mum was diagnosed with leukemia. At three, she passed away. We were all devastated, I was young so I didn't understand a lot, but it hit my brothers hard. At 12, 10, 9, 6, and 4, it was pretty tough. My dad worked hard to keep a sense of normality, by cooking dinners and watching movies together, but for a while, it was a depressing few years. We moved to a new house, a nicer one, after my father scored a big project. It looked like http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-5130...opy-space.html . I grew up singing and dancing. I took theatre from grade five to my senior year in high school. I'd tap around the house in Mary Janes, watch classic movies over and over again, imitating Dorothy, Annie and Fraulein Maria. I wanted to be on Broadway when I grew up, I wanted so badly. I eventually went to college at Sarah Lawrence College in Yonkers, New York for musical theater.

My Name is Scarlett Athena. I was born May 12 to my mom and dad, Penelope Mae and Alexander Gray. I am the fourth of six kids. My siblings names are Theo, Mae, Dahlia, Scarlett(me), and the twins Maxwell and True. I grew up in a very big house in Charlottesville, Virginia, which was good for a family of 10. It looked like this:http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-7665...ice-house.html I went to college at King's College in Wikes-Barre, Pennsylvania. There I majored in Public School Education hoping to become a elementary school teacher.

My name is Vivian Aliza Love Mayfield. I was born on February 14th to Anna Elizabeth and Robert Donald Mayfield in Alexandria, Virginia. I was born 5 weeks early via emergency c-section because my mother had a placental abruption. She died during the surgery and I was given the first name Vivian meaning Lively, and my first middle name Aliza was a combination of my mom's first and middle names, my second middle name being in honor of my birthday. I have no other siblings. My single father raised me with occasional help from his parents, but never remarried. After graduating high school I decided to go to King's College in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania to pursue a degree in medicine. I want to be a neonatal surgeon.
    "I have found the one whom my soul loves"
    k ♥ m

Guinevere · Vivian · Florence · Lilleba · Beatrix
    August · Barnaby · Roland · Lester · Whitney

Your name: Ella Marian Collins

When is your birthday? August 12th

Where did you grow up? Houston, Texas

Who raised you? Single mother
    Name: Susie Lydia Collins

Do you have any siblings? No

What did your childhood home look like? http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-5130...opy-space.html

What college did you go to? Colby-Sawyer College in New London, New Hampshire

What did you major in college? Architecture

What do you want to be when you grow up? Architect
    -Bailey-
    19 year old name addict

Alice, Amelie, Eleanor, Elodie, Eloise, Esme, Eve, Felicity, Imogen, Ivy, June, Maeve, Olive, Phoebe, Violet
    Dashiell, Declan, Elliot, Everett, Ezra, Felix, Finn, Henry, Hugo, Isaac, Jasper, Jude, Luke, Oliver, Samuel