Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Nicknames for Valentina?

I absolutely adore the name Valentina. For a middle name, I love Valentina Loren. What do you think?

However my problem is the nickname possibilities! As a three syllable name, I know it will naturally be shortened. But I'm not a fan whatsoever of "Val" or "Tina" as nicknames (bad associations, and just not my style at all). And it's unfortunately starting to put me off the name altogether.

Can you think of some other (hopefully more feminine) nicknames for Valentina to help restore my love for this name?

Lena or Leni, maybe.

I love Valentina too and have exactly the same issues as you re nicknames! What about Tia maybe? Otherwise I like the suggestions of Lena and Vana that have been made!

I lovelovelove Valentina nn Leni (I say LEN-ee, like Lenny, here, but I suppose you could say it LAY-nee, too, though)! I think you could also use Via, Allie, Nina, or even Laney or Lena.

Valentina Loren is very pretty! It sounds like the name of a runway model to me, haha.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George