Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I think Conor, Cormac, and Cordelia are good sibset. I don't mind the match-i-ness. You love the names Cormac and Cordelia, and you got lucky with a boy and a girl on the way. I think it was fate that you get to use both names you love.

My older cousin had the same problem you did. She had a boy whose eight months younger than I am named Cameron. Then she had Kennedy, whose seven months younger than my brother. Then came Kaya, and after that Kierra. Now after fifteen someodd years, she's finally going to have another boy! We've been rushing around coming up with C names because all the girl's are K's. Some of the C names we came up with were: Charles-shortened to Charlie, Cayden-or Cade, Collin, Carter, Clark, Cory

Then if you want to do girls with the C sound, you could just spell it with a K or Vice Versa. Some suggestions are: Kiley, Kimberley-Kim or Kimmy, Kendra, Kendall, Katia (pronounced KAH-SHA)-or Kate or Katie

Good luck with the names!
    Last edited by saskia5575; July 25th, 2012 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by teacup42 View Post
    I think Conor, Cormac, and Cordelia are good sibset. I don't mind the match-i-ness. You love the names Cormac and Cordelia, and you got lucky with a boy and a girl on the way. I think it was fate that you get to use both names you love.
    I wholeheartedly agree! Conor, Cormac and Cordelia make a wonderful sibset.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Classics: Caroline, Elizabeth, James, Luke
    Celtic: Claire, Maeve, Liam, Patrick
    Short & Sweet: Grace, Jane, Rose, Jack, Leo