Names Searched Right Now:

Create your ideal child...

If you could have your child to have certain traits, a certain personality, look, etc. what would you want? This is only for fun, there is good in every child. But if you could have a dream child, what would he or she be like?
    Shealah
    Teenberry, name loving girl.
    xo

Favorites:
    Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Kylie, Bryn, Audrey/Aubrey, & Sierra
    Eli, Caden, Camden, Riley and Caleb

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara

Ooh, cool idea.

My dream child would be a boy who was my curly brown hair, and has blue eyes. He would be a typical boy, but with a sweet side.
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

Naturally friendly and outgoing. Creative and a lover of books and music. Unselfconscious and thoughtful.
    Bright eyes, healthy, red head.

lol, sounds kinda like Little Orphan Annie! But I actually know a couple of kids who are like this, but their parents won't give them up
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Friendly,outgoing, kind.
    Smart, artistic.

Fiery red hair, not too thick.
    Shealah
    Teenberry, name loving girl.
    xo

Favorites:
    Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Kylie, Bryn, Audrey/Aubrey, & Sierra
    Eli, Caden, Camden, Riley and Caleb

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara

Mine's a boy. He's quiet, but friendly. He's kind and puts others before himself. He loves to share because he loves to make people smile. He has a great sense of humor and can make anyone laugh. He's the type of kid people love to have around. He doesn't complain and does what he's told.
    As for looks, he has blonde hair (but not toe-headed) and he's got light blue, bright eyes. His smile is unforgettable.