Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I think Moses is actually totally hipster in a so-far-out-it's-in kind of way; same category as Martha, Ethel, etc.
    Last edited by poppy528; November 12th, 2013 at 01:01 PM.
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

I actually really like it!
    It's definitely religious, but I can totally see it being used in my little hipster community.
    I think it's ripe for a jump in popularity.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I love it, I thinks it's usable and personally I don't think it's over the top!

The first thing I think about is Moses from the bible. I think the name is usable, and it kinda grows on you. But not being religious, I wouldn't probably wouldn't use the name, because I would think that they were from a very religious family.
    I'm not too fond of the name Able, but I do like it.
    As for the name "Amos", it's my (much) older cousin's name, but I was never very fond of it.
    Teen Berry and author
    My furry baby ~ Oliver Timothy James
    ~ Nora Ester Rose ~ Charlotte ~ Luna ~ Alice ~ Lillian ~ Elowen ~ Ella ~ Winter ~
    ~ Alexander Gideon Finnley ~ Henrik Fabian Chester ~ Edwin ~ Lucian ~ Remus ~ James ~ Nico ~

Completely usable. In fact, it's pretty common among Hispanics. I know three personally.