Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: Quick questions...
August 8th, 2013 12:22 AM #1
Name in discussion: Waverly
I have always loved Waverly, and equally adore my current combo for it: Waverly Anastasia Clair
But...I'm a sucker for a handy nickname. Going in the obvious direction, there's Wavie, Waves, Avi. But I'm looking for something a little different. Since Waverly isn't quick to yield much else, I've resorted to smoosh nicknames.
I think Wynn would be a cute nickname. So I have this:
Waverly Anastasia Brynn
Brynn is also a name love of mine, so it seems only natural. But for some reason, Brynn doesn't seem to flow as well as Clair. Given I have been hooked on the Clair combo for some time, so it feels odd to change it.
Now the questions:
1) would Wynn work as a smoosh nickname for Waverly Anastasia Clair?
2) which combo flows better?
3) which would you choose? Waverly Anastasia Clair (no nickname) or Waverly Anastasia Brynn (Wynn)
Could really use some input, because I'm torn. Oh, also this is all theoretical. No actual child being given one of these.
Thanks in advance!
Last edited by larkub101; August 8th, 2013 at 11:19 AM.
August 8th, 2013 02:23 PM #3
Nothing? Please help me out!
August 8th, 2013 03:23 PM #5Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- London, England
Lark! I so rarely go into this subforum, I didn't know you had posted!
Waverly is gorgeous!
1) I think so. First of all, I don't mind nicknames that are a bit weird, Wynn has w and y from Waverly, and the -n from Anastasia.
2) Waverly Anastasia Clair. Nothing against the other, but Brynn sounds so masculine to me.
3) Same as above.My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014
August 8th, 2013 03:55 PM #7
Thanks so much ottilie! You are always so helpful.
August 9th, 2013 02:41 AM #9Isobel Jamesie | Eloise Anne | Matilda | Alice | Eleanor | Amelia | Lucia | Felicity | Phoebe | Eilidh | Rosalia | Zoe | Azalea | Genevieve | Tallulah | Ruby | Rebecca |
Eamon Harris | Hayes Kyan | Tiago | Cooper | Jack | Jago | Flynn | Archer | Lincoln | Asher | Alfie | Taylor | Baxter | Lawson | Lewis | Fletcher | Harley | Brooklyn | Regan|