• Parker Scott

14 21.88%
  • Hayden Scott

18 28.13%
  • Levi Scott

32 50.00%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

First name to go with the middle name Scott

Ugh, so my husband keeps changing his mind, he thinks he would want to keep his middle name that he shares with his father going if we have a boy. The middle name is Scott, which it goes with quite a few names. I have a short list of first names I like but can't really think of many others. Any suggestions are welcome. Our last name starts H-a-r, also.

Parker Scott
    Hayden Scott
    Levi Scott

I like Hayden Scott the best from your choices. I also like Christopher Scott

I was torn between Levi Scott and Parker Scott, but I voted for Parker because I liked how it looked with Scott more. I also really like Lincoln Scott, Henry Scott, Landon Scott, and Caleb Scott.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

I like all of them. Levi and Hayden are on my list so those two I prefer over Parker. But Parker Scott has a nice sound. I just wonder if it goes ok with your last since they both have the "ar" sound? But all three sound great. I would say Hayden, Levi, then Parker.

Levi Scott, though I do have a bit of a soft spot for Hayden as well.
    Girls: Lucy, Nora, Ivy, Mae, Willow, Rose, Nessa
    Boys: Felix, Philip, Owen, Flynn, Dexter, Henry, Rory, Finlay