Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I have a friend who is just Tess, and she loves her name and it works perfectly.
    Some of my evolving favorites:

Hermione Grey - Lola Meredith - Matilda Charlotte - Meredith Eloise - Verity Kate - Violet Athena

Benjamin Michael - Burke Atticus - Chandler Michael - Cole Shepard - Jackson Rupert - Nolan James

I know a girl who is just Tessa.

-Best of Luck to You!

I like Tessa as a full name.
    Mommy to Hudson Dean (11/14/12) and TTC #2

I think you could use Tessa as a first name and call her Tess. That gives her options too.

I think Tess or Tessa are fine by themselves. Out of the girls named Tess or Tessa I know (which is quite a few; it's far more popular in the UK than the US, I think), only one has a longer name - Teresa, which she pronounces it 'Tuh-RAY-sah' (She's part Brazilian).

I prefer Tess to Tessa or other forms, personally.
    Jemima Rosemary - Eilidh Briar - Fenella Beatrix ✿ Alec Huw - Emmett Nicholas - Rufus Caspian
    Billie, Magdalena, Imogen, Octavia, Ailbhe, Jessa, Raphaela, Agnes, Imogen, Amelia, Medora, Lettice, Annabella.
    Dylan, Breccan, Rhett, Oscar, Ingram, Harrison, William, Vincent, Wolfie, Keaton.

✿✿✿

Traveller at heart and dreaming of future babes, but mostly I'm just an expat teenage girl from England...http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/