Names Searched Right Now:

WDYT of Elisabetta?

I feel like it has the timeless quality of Elizabeth, but a certain spunkiness and unique feeling.

Also, what about Zoelie? I pronounce it zo-uh-LEE, and I think it's a great alternative to Zoey because it's so popular. WDYT?
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

I like Elizabetta. I actually was just working out a middle name combo using that and Rosa, to get Rosabetta at the suggestion of some posters. I personally would just use Elizabeth because I just like it a little bit more. But I definitely think Elizabetta is pretty. I don't care for Zoelie or Zoey, but they are just not my taste.

I really like Elisabetta! It's very sweet and exotic at the same time, I really love it. I do slightly prefer Elisabella, but that's only because I'm such a sucker for the -bella names!

I do like Zoelie quite a bit, although I've always said it zoh-AY-lee, but I think I just prefer the simple Zoe. I do like the idea of the Czech Zofia with the nn Zoe, though...
    Last edited by ashthedreamer; June 6th, 2012 at 04:00 PM.

I think it's a little too much. I prefer Elisabeth.
    Georgia Elizabeth
    Clara Penelope, Madeline Juliet, Lily Sailor, Annabelle Cosette, Bridget Dorothy, Charlotte Rose, Paige Virginia & Jude Gabriel, Henry Theodore, Rory Desmond, Luke Holden, Christian Alex, Aaron Quincy, Cody William

I like it alot. Its very pretty and very European sounding. Zoelie is cute but nms.
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia