Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Her middle name is Ann and birth month is June. Her last name is the same as my maiden name and would not work as a name, very bland and boring and her maiden name is very much a popular boys name at the moment.

Oh, and the first name will most likely be Sadie. Nothing else seems to be catching on with us. I would rather not use Ann as a middle name. Granny doesn't like Virginia and Sadie Ginger doesn't flow IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by calliem View Post
    Oh, and the first name will most likely be Sadie. Nothing else seems to be catching on with us. I would rather not use Ann as a middle name. Granny doesn't like Virginia and Sadie Ginger doesn't flow IMO.
    I think Sadie Ginette is quite lovely. You could also use a spice-name as a way of honoring her. Sadie Juniper is really cool, and Juniper is used in Gin, so that's another sneaky message. I also like Sage and Lavender.
    Georgia Elizabeth
    Clara Penelope, Madeline Juliet, Lily Sailor, Annabelle Cosette, Bridget Dorothy, Charlotte Rose, Paige Virginia & Jude Gabriel, Henry Theodore, Rory Desmond, Luke Holden, Christian Alex, Aaron Quincy, Cody William

I like Virginia, I think of "Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus"
    I have a great aunt named Annie Virginia nn A.V.

Geena
    Viri
    Nia
    Vianna
    Gianna

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Blaise
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Linden * Arden

I personally love Genevieve and Ginevra. Ginny is a popular nickname for Ginevra too.