Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I agree with the person that said shiny names. Crystal, Ruby, Jade, Emerald... my dearest darling loves Crystal for a girl and the idea horrifies me. Yikes!
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Jane Sophronia ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

For me, it's mostly word and virtue names (not all, but a lot of them). Some examples would be Innocence, Sparkle, Heaven, pretty much anything "innocent" or as PP said, "shiny" sounding.

I have to say though that some names other PPs have mentioned, I disagree with. I saw Crystal, Jade, Amber and Ruby all mentioned and I don't think those are stripper names at all. I know someone with each of those names (except Ruby, but a friend of mine has a daughter with this name), and I wouldn't consider any of them to be "low class" or "trashy". I think it also has a lot to do with your experience too. Like, a lot of people wouldn't consider Maisie to be a trashy name, but I know a girl with that name who is pretty trashy. So it affects how I see the name.
    Top 10 girl's names: Serena * Audrey * Sienna * Bridget * Lucy * Hazel * Cordelia * Josephine * Claire * Alice
    Top 10 boy's names: Elliott * Callum * Theodore * Emmett * Nolan * Ian * Blake * Brennan * Adrian * Everett

Though I agree about the 'shiny' names, I'm not sure all of them I'm completely on board with hating. Some gemstone names can be pretty.

To me, the things that makes a name 'trashy' is the spelling. I know a Krystyna (her mother is perfectly wonderful but the name! horrible!) Throwing in random h's, y's, and z's or making up your own name and then spelling weird on top of that. Mirycal!

Names of expensive items. Bentley, mercedes, Crystal, Chardonnay. Yuck.

Sorry OP but Amber was one of the first names that popped into my head. I agree with Crystal, Diamond, and Jade but Ruby sounds like a sweet old lady or a cute little girl
    Yooneek spellings
    Brand names- Hennessey, Bentley, Lexus, Evian, Armani
    Also Britney, Misty/Missy, Destinee, Heaven/Nevaeh, Angel, Princess, Miracle, Jaden

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Arden
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Blaise * Linden