17 15.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: One more poll

Quote Originally Posted by niteowl13 View Post
    I voted for Sansa and Renly!
    I love Game of Thrones!
    Prelidiana is a bit odd though, and I don't like Cesare
    Just Sansa Mirabelle and Renly William are great!
    Agree with everything niteowl13 said above. LOVE Sansa, and love Renly. Agree to stick with only Mirabelle and William as mn's.

Aww thank you. My next dd will probably be Sansa Mirabelle, but I ended up going with something completely off the list until a few days prior to her birth. You can see in my signature

Love Hadley Aurelia Winter! I also love Luca, Syler, Mirabelle, Winter, and Violet on their own!

I voted for Sansa, Violet, Damien, and Kellan.

Sansa just seems very fresh and spunky. I like it more than Violet for you. Lilou for some reason reminds me of the nickname of Lindsay Lohan, Lilo, which is a turn off even though there is nothing wrong with it. Laurel is pretty, but for some reason felt a little bland.

Out of the two boys names I picked I prefer Damien. Henry is good and solid, but also feels a bit bland. Slyer I don't like as much as Silas. Kellan just looked interesting to me.

Hadley and Renly are unisex names to me, which would be really cool as a sibling set (twins especially) in gender neutral clothing, but maybe not with a big sister named Cora. In a vacuum taking on both names individually, I'm not fond of how they sound.

I remember you saying you like bold names and in your signature I like Damien, Draco, Agatha, and Sansa. Jasper and Ivy are so popular here at Nameberry and are rather expected and thus not that bold to me since they're suggested all the time.

Thanks for loving my names. I've made a lot of changes to my list since I created this poll back in June. I'll post a new one soon!