40 36.04%
  • Renly William Cesare

17 15.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: One more poll

Hybrid View

One more poll

Sorry berries but I have to do another poll. DH insists on it. He can be very analytical. Please vote on no more than 2 names from each gender. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Okay, so my top picks are definitely Laurel and Henry.

The second choice is a bit tougher, I like Hadley and Violet about equally (and about equal on the mn's). I chose Violet in the end because it's higher on your signature

For the boys, I like Jasper Felix a lot, but I don't like Kellan very much. I voted for Damien but I'm about equal on the other boy choices.

I love Renly William Cesare the best, but Henry Luca Wolf is also awesome. I usually dislike double middle name combos but these two are amazing.

For the girls though I wasn't in love so much as I was the boys. I absolutely would be if it was just Aurelia Winter! (which is the only suggestion I have for you!) However, Violet Willa Beatrix is the only combo there that doesn't sound like it was smashed together.

By the way, I just want to thank you for reminding me of Cesare! I just discovered it from The Borgias and just as quickly forgot it. My memory is awful, but I really loved the sound of it, and I'm currently reworking my boys name list again. *groans*

Love Hadley Aurelia Winter- as the meaning makes me think of dawn over frosty moor of heather.
    BABY GIRL FINALLY DUE 5 October after 2 Years of IVF
    Delivery booked: Debuting on or before 26th September!

Current favourite name for our little Miss: Phoebe Eliza Grace
    Other (MNs probably) we like: Rose Eloise Matilda Madeleine Charlotte Eliza Violet Kate Jade Elizabeth Iris Scarlett Felicity Chloe

Current (but never to be used...) favourite boy names: Oliver Thomas Henry William Alexander Flynn Liam Hugo Isaac Bennett Nikolai Reid Edward nn Ned Gus Tobias Austin Blake

@gigigibbons I'm glad I could remind you! I'm so in love with the name and I got it from Borgias too I'm glad you like my boys combos.

@emiliaj. That's why I love it too!

Thanks for the feedback. I'm so sad no one likes Sansa. DH and I are both so in love with it.