Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I love Georgiana and Josephine, but prefer Kate as a nickname.
    Mama to Helena Claire x

I loooooooove Georgiana! And Josephine! Especially Georgiana though since that was the name of Mr. Darcy's younger sister in Pride and Prejudice Depending on the mn you pick I think Georgiana is very usable.
    Isobel Yvonne "Belle" born 2/4/14

boys: Rowan James; Tobias Levi; Gideon Daniel; Judah Stephen;

girls: Lydia Dawn ; Violet Kathrine; Clara Ruby;

Guilty Pleasures: Fable; Story; Soren; Phoenix; Astrid; Azalea;

Georgiana is nice but a lot of name, I agree. I personally prefer Georgina, flows off the tongue a bit easier for me.
    Kate is my main nick name and I love it, but I do prefer it as a nickname and not given name. The thing I like about having Katherine and Katie at my disposal is that they're more flowy, feminine sounding (sometimes, oddly when I say it, Kate sounds a little abrupt). I don't mind just Kate in the middle spot though, especially with a long first name. (that 'just Kate' is what I've heard everyone say.. I know a few people with daughters/grand daughters named Kate, and they've all referred to their names as 'just Kate'.. Which makes it seem unfinished imo)
    Josephine is gorgeous!! I really like the name and maybe it's because I've never met an old lady with the name but it is not old sounding at all to me! I picture it on a curly haired little girl, actually.
    All three names sound great together and would make a really nice sibling set or you could get good combos from them. Josephine Kate, Katherine Josephine, Georgiana Kate...

Actually, your style is very much like my own! I adore Georgiana (nn Georgie, Gia, Gigi, Anna, or even Annie), Josephine (nn Josie or Phina) and Katherine (nn Kate or Katie)..... You can't go wrong with any of them.

Kate is definitely not a favorite of mine. Georgiana and Josephine are nice though!
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them