Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    A country where we get weather that people complain about a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by parkerbelle View Post
    From my point of view there were several harsh comments made and calling my choice illiterate is just about the same as calling me illiterate. I have a master's degree and I am certainly not illiterate!
    I'm sorry you feel offended and that posters this thread have upset you. I'm not sure people realise how offensive the word "illiterate" can be. In flick's defence, the point of his/her post was to say that they didn't think you were illiterate. All the stuff about rudeness has been cleared up; there's no problem here that I can see. Also, I have known three sets of twins in my lifetime, (two identical, one non-identical) and they have all had different attitudes towards it. I am saying to both of you that there is no "fact" on what it's like to be a twin, only opinion on what it's like.

Astrid
    Avalon
    Aurea
    Astra
    Audrey
    Atalanta
    Arlenis
    Delilah CelesteAveline Ruth Winter FaySilas Alaric Fabian Seth Lucian Ezra

Archetypal name-obsessed teenager here. Avatar is the blue knight from Castle Crashers, a game produced by The Behemoth. Credit goes to their artist/s.

Thank you Pam for your advice! For some reason we gravitate toward A names. The -on ending was really just a coincidence, but Cambria is really the only name we love that does not begin with an A. There are other names we have considered but we really just do not love.

Addison and Anniston would be fine for MNs but we got a wonderful suggestion on a previous thread to use Christmas themed MNs since our due date is so close to Christmas. We have not decided on the MNs yet but we really like the idea of Christmas MNs.
    ~Parker ~
    ~Mommy to Aurora Mary and Sofia Noelle~

Future Daughterss ~ Willow Amaya ~ Ava Rhiannon ~ Eliana Kate ~ Anya Elizabeth ~ Gianna Emily ~

Future Sons ~ Luca Rafael ~ Dominic Mario ~ Lorenzo Carmine ~ Enrique Jaxon ~ Roman Anthony

Aspen and Ashlyn were just ideas, but I do love Aurora. Aurora and Anniston or Aurora and Addison would be adorable.

Amaya and Alana would also work. The problem with Anniston and Addison, is the n and d sound are very close and I won't get into linguistics, but they share a same category.... so they sound very similar.

Some other A options:
    Allison
    Alice
    Acacia
    Arianna
    Arabelle
    Amelia
    Amber
    Adrienne
    Anabelle
    Aileen
    Adeline
    Alisha
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

Quote Originally Posted by parkerbelle View Post
    Well you are entitled to your own opinion but these are not your children! From my point of view there were several harsh comments made and calling my choice illiterate is just about the same as calling me illiterate. I have a master's degree and I am certainly not illiterate! You are not a twin so you will NEVER know! I am a twin and I have been a twin all my life, and I will continue to be a twin for the rest of my life so I DO know. I am not asking anyone to sugar coat anything just be respectful. It is not that hard to word things so they do not hurt others feelings.

Well I;m sorry you feel that way - I didn't say it to insult you, I was trying to tell you how alternative spellings are perceived by other people. And just because I am not a twin doesn't mean I don't have an idea of what it might feel like to have a very similar name to a sibling.

If you love those 2 names then use them. Period. And I would definitely use the original spelling.

I hope you find wonderful, stunning middle names. Congrats.