Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking At least I am confident about the middle/last name! But here is where you come in :)

So you all with your great insight have helped us get to this point, and I am very appreciative. Sadly, we have just been stuck here for the last couple of months spinning our wheels and so I am asking for your help. The middle name will definitely be Blakely. Currently we are deciding between the following for the first name:

Evan
    Isla
    Savannah
    Vivienne

I am starting to wonder if maybe we need to find other possibilities--and that is perhaps why we have been stuck and unable to commit to any of these further?

Please provide your thoughts/opinions on what flows best with our mn/ln. And if you have other suggestions we would love to hear them!

With Blakely as the middle, the only one that flows well imo is Vivienne Blakely.... the others sound off/funny to me

However, the only name I don't like is Evan, I see that as a boy's name, not a girl's name
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Nathaniel

Pinterest | Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

Vivienne, for sure.

I like Vivienne best also. Evan seems like a boys name to me.

Vivienne flows best with Blakely. I like Isla but the 'l' in it is too much with the two 'l's' in Blakely.