Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Please don't. They are way too close. And please spell them correctly! If you love the names, go for it, but just in case I'll list some other names that would sound good with those names but aren't too matchy IMO:

Madeline/Madelyn
    Audrey
    Annabel
    Abigail
    Aubrey
    Olivia
    Amelia
    Top 10 girl's names: Serena * Audrey * Sienna * Bridget * Lucy * Hazel * Cordelia * Josephine * Claire * Alice
    Top 10 boy's names: Elliott * Callum * Theodore * Emmett * Nolan * Ian * Blake * Brennan * Adrian * Everett

Sorry if this came across as too harsh, and I agree that some posters where overly-critical.

I think most people on Nameberry (including myself) can be very snobby when it comes to names that don't quite fit their high standards, and I certainly would NOT like to be on the receiving end of some of these comments. However, you did ask for opinions; and from what I've seen, you have been active enough on Nameberry to know the general feeling towards miss-spelled, rhyming and trendy names.

They will be your children, and ultimately you will have control over their names. If you want to use Anniston and Addison (including all spellings), then so be it.
    olivia, seventeen, obsessively maternal.

★ close to my heart / future darlings; ★
    Estella - Oona - Margaret - Imogen - Billie - Eilidh - Jemima
    Emmett - Eoghan - Wilf - Alec - Nicholas - William - Hugh

Also, I agree with you that having 'matchy' names doesn't always affect the children in such an awful manner that most people make it out to. My dad and his identical twin brother have similar names, and growing up they never even thought twice about it. Honestly, the only confusion they ever got was when they purposely called each other the wrong name to confuse people.
    olivia, seventeen, obsessively maternal.

★ close to my heart / future darlings; ★
    Estella - Oona - Margaret - Imogen - Billie - Eilidh - Jemima
    Emmett - Eoghan - Wilf - Alec - Nicholas - William - Hugh

@oliviasarah and @catloverd - your posts did not bother me at all. I am sure these names are not your style and that is is fine, you were very polite in your comments! I was definitely not referring to either of you. What other names would you suggest to replace them. I think the only other names we like as close to those two are Aurora, Amaya, Alana, and Cambria, we just have a thing for the letter A I guess. Aspen and Ashlyn are lovely names but not the ones for us, thank your for the suggestions though.
    ~Parker ~
    ~Mommy to Aurora Mary and Sofia Noelle~

Future Daughterss ~ Willow Amaya ~ Ava Rhiannon ~ Eliana Kate ~ Anya Elizabeth ~ Gianna Emily ~

Future Sons ~ Luca Rafael ~ Dominic Mario ~ Lorenzo Carmine ~ Enrique Jaxon ~ Roman Anthony

A country where we get weather that people complain about a lot.
    I would much rather you used Addison and Anniston, however similar I think they are. Addison and Anniston may cause confusion, but Adycen and Annistyn will just cause so much more.
    Amber. 17. Happy Hallowe'en.
    Roxana \ Marilyn ≶ Ксения \ Милана \ Алёна \ Арина \ Злата
    Даниил / Роман / Артемий ≶ Victor / Myron / Sylvan / Vincent / Lucien