Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: AAA, and Z?

Quote Originally Posted by catheyc View Post
    My only question is will Zara feel like she doesn't have her own name if Zarouhi is already Amelie's middle name? I hope this doesn't throw a wrench into the works because I do love the name Zara Rose -- just trying to help you think of everything.
    I thought about that too. Zara is lovely and it's a nice sentiment but you already have Amelie Zarouhi.
    When I was about 12 I decided I wanted to go by Nat which is a nn for my mn. I now go by my first name but my childhood friends call me both names and Nat is my username on most websites. If Amelie wanted to be Zara she can't because her sis has it.
    What was your mother's middle name?

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Arden
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Blaise * Linden

Wow, thank you so much. That made me feel so good, and a different perspective. We're not 100% sure we're done, and it's nice to think of branching out from the A's. Thank you again.

My mother's middle name was her father's name, it's a part of our culture to take the name of your father. Her father was Andranik, Andrew in English, which is my husband's name. What do you think?

I thank you all for your thoughts. Gave me a good perspective on the name game. I'm pretty sure Baby Girl #2 will be Zara, but I've also thought of giving her a middle name with an A, just can't think of one at the moment.

My only question is will Zara feel like she doesn't have her own name if Zarouhi is already Amelie's middle name? I hope this doesn't throw a wrench into the works because I do love the name Zara Rose -- just trying to help you think of everything.[/QUOTE]

Good point, something to think about... Thank you!