Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

My name is FAYE SAPPHIRE ROSE DONOVAN (was Richards) and my DH is JAMES LUKE DONOVAN.
    I am 20 and James is 22. We got married in 2013. We had a beautiful wedding full of everything I ever wanted, It was the best day of my life like it should be. We then honeymooned to the Caribbean Islands for 3 months. When we got back we moved into our new home, a gorgeous 3 bedroomed white rose cottage on the coast of Cornwall, England.

Year 2013.
    We hadn't planned a pregnancy just yet but after coming back from our honeymoon I was feeling very poorly and noticed I'd put on quite a bit of weight. I went to the doctors and did some pregnancy tests and soon found out I was 6 months pregnant with twin boys!
    2 months later after a long and gruelling labour, I end up going in for a c-section as one of the twins heart rate is dropping.
    I soon give birth to two very tiny but healthy baby boys. We call them NOAH JAMES and GEORGE LUKE.

Year 2014.
    Noah and George are now happy healthy one year olds we decide that now they are getting bigger we could do with a bigger house so upstakes and move to Plymouth, South West England.
    Its a beautiful 4 bedroomed modern town house with a long garden full of swings and slides, perfect for the boys.

Year 2015.
    Noah and George and now lively two year olds and just entering 'the terrible twos', they've just started nursery and are full of energy which is bad news as I've been feeling extremely tired alately and it turns out that once again I am pregnant with twins! Two girls this time round.
    Unlike their brothers the girls are born on time and I have a natural birth with them. We call them DELILAH ROSE and JEMIMAH FAYE.

Year 2016.
    Being only 23 and already having four children all under the age of four, I understandbly don't feel myself anymore so decide to give myself a rare treat and go to the hairdressers and get my hair cut and coloured. I have it cut into a bob and dyed blonde from my natural colour of dark brown.

Year 2017.
    Noah and George are now four and starting at school in September and Delilah and Jemimah are both now two and in nursery.
    Our 4 bedroomed town house is a little cramped for a family of six so we decide to pack up and move to a 6 bedroom house in Manchester, England. This house now has enough room for when/if we want more children and for both sets of twins to grow up in.

Year 2018.
    After lots of pestering from Noah and George about getting a kitten and then Delilah and Jemimah deciding to copy we cave in and buy the kids a tabby cat who with the boys encouragment we call Rusty. After awhile the kids lose interest and I soon find myself doing everything for it.

Year 2019.
    With the boys now 6 and in school and the girls now 4 and also at school after careful consideration we decide that it is time to try for another baby. After months of trying sadly, we are unsuccessful!
    Being a stay at home mum I'm not getting any income so I decide that with my older brother I shall open a childrens bookstore called Ready, Steady, Read.

Year 2020.
    After trying for a baby for over a year I finally fall pregnant and we are over the moon!
    Its a tough pregnancy and I'm in and out of hospital with problems but nine months later I give birth to a healthy baby boy.
    We call him EDWARD JOSIAH.

Year 2021.
    My friend Lilah has a baby girl a few months after I give birth to Edward she names her Poppy Louise and we're always joking about how when they're both older they'll get married.

Year 2022.
    Noah and George are now Nine years old, Delilah and Jemimah are now Seven years old and Edward is Two years old.
    James gets a new job as a neuro surgeuon in Texas so we take the family and settle down in a beautiful 7 bedroomed classic house.

Year 2023.
    Only a year after moving we are on a plane back down to Cornwall, England where we first lived and I grew up to live with my parents as a horrific hurricane destroyed our home in Texas. Luckily, none of us was hurt and we are on are way to being safe and sound.
    My parents have a three story victorian mansion so we won't have to worry about rushing to find our own place due to no space.

Year 2024.
    James bumps into an ex-girlfriend called Saskia Jones who he dated before he met me and they have a fair bit of fun for a horrifying 8 months before he's supposedly on a night out and I ring him so the kids can say goodnight and SHE answers. When he gets home I question him and he tells me what been going on. I am devestated... James moves out for a few weeks whilst we decide what to do. It affects the kids so much, Noah starts playing up in school, George takes it out on me and doesn't stop hitting me, Delilah and Jemimah have closed up and won't talk to anybody and Four year old Edward doesn't quite understand what's going but misses daddy.
    We see the strain its putting on the kids and decide to get back together and see how things go.

Year 2025.
    The boys are now Twelve years old, The girls are Ten years old and Edward is Five years old.
    I miss having a baby around so we decide to try for a baby. Soon enough I fall pregnant.
    Seven months later, Eight weeks early I give birth to a healthy but tiny little girl. We call her ROSE AMANDA.

Year 2026.
    For Noah and George's Thirteenth birthday we get a beautiful golden lab bitch who they decide to call Lola.
    James isn't really happy he says we have enough trouble in the house with 6 children, two aged 13, two aged 11, one aged 6 and one aged one, a cat and now a dog.

Year 2027.
    My dad sadly dies aged 70 of a stroke and he leaves me £5,000,000 in his will!! I am utterly gob smacked, I knew he was leaving me some money but didn't know the amount and neither did my mum. Dad had kept it a secret.
    We are so thankful! We move into a beautiful victorian home with enough space for us all as a family to grow. We buy cars for both me and James, put money away for all the kids to have driving lessons and their own cars and houses and university funds.
    We put whats left into a savings account and then do a bit of natural retail therapy!

Year 2028.
    Noah and George are now Fifteen, Delilah and Jemimah are Thirteen, Edward is now Eight and, Rose is Two.
    Rose was planned to be our last baby but we've has a stressful time lately and I've been forgetting to take the pill so ovbiously it doesn't take long for me to fall pregnant! The kids are do excited and its like heaven to me as the older four as so worried that they won't let me do anything, the kids get even more excited when they find out I'm having twin girls!
    Nine months later born by planned c-section I give birth to two healthy beautiful baby girls. We call them ELSIE LILY and LILA BETH.

Year 2029.
    Noah and George are now Sixteen, Delilah and Jemimah are Fourteen, Edward is Nine, Rose is Three and, Elsie and Lila are One.
    Noah and his girlfriend Maggie come home one day and tell us that Maggie is 6 months pregnant with a baby boy, my first grandchild! I am shocked buy happy for them and believe that they will make excellent parents! Maggie soon gives birth to him and he is beautiful, they call him CONNOR NOAH.

Year 2030.
    I am interviewed on Jeremy Kyle after news comes out that Noah might not be Connors dad and Maggie might've cheated on him. Its mayhem! They get results back and one year old Connor is Noahs little boy. I knew it!

Year 2031.
    I decide that after such a long time I've had enough of my blonde hair and decide to dye it back to my natural colour of dark brown.

Year 2032.
    Me and James decide to set up a charity in memory of my Dad who died of a stroke 5 years ago. Its really successful and in our first year we raise £750,000!

Year 2033.
    At the age of 40 I get my first tattoo, Its of all my kids names, my dads and my grandsons.

My family and extended family.

Faye [40] and James [42]

Noah [20] and Maggie [20] have a son Connor [4]

George [20] and Sophie [17] have a twin daughters Caitlin and Hannah [1]

Delilah [18] and Matt [19]

Jemimah [18] and Oliver [18] is 4 months pregnant.

Edward [13]

Rose [7]

Elsie [5]

Lila [5]