Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    DH: Andrew Bryan Pell
    DW: Kayla Irene Pell
    Married when Andrew is 30 and Kayla is 24. They honeymoon on the French Riviera and settle down in Washington, DC.

Year 1: Kayla gets a new job as an art buyer for a major corporation.

Year 2: Kayla and Andrew decide to start their family through adoption and decide to adopt a 14 month old girl with spina bifida. She is already named Grace Marie.

Year 3: Kayla's job changes the location of their headquarters, so the family moves to New Mexico.

Year 4: After trying for six months, Andrew and Kayla find out they're expecting twin girls! They are born 5 weeks early, but healthy, and are named Vera Lucy and Leona Vesper.

Year 5: Kayla quits her job to start an art consulting business with her best friend, Rosalie.

Year 6: Andrew wants a boy, so they try for another baby, and get pregnant with baby girl #4! They name her Florence Andrea.

Year 7: The family moves from rural New Mexico to Southern California to expand the art-consulting business.

Year 8: After trying for a baby for over a year, Andrew and Kayla decide it's time for a break. In the meantime, Andrew (a jeweler), opens his own custom jewelry store with his brother.

Year 9: Unexpectedly, Kayla finds out she's pregnant! It's twins again, a girl and a boy. The girl is named Marian Rose and the boy is named August Matthew.

Year 10: 9 year old Grace wants to be an actress, and lands the role of a supporting character's younger cousin in the newest Disney Channel movie! She only gets a few scenes, but the whole family is very proud of her.

Year 11: Wanting a playmate for August but a little wary of ending up with daughter number 6, Andrew and Kayla decide to adopt again. They adopt a three month old boy with a cleft lip and palate from Guatemala, and name him Barnaby Luis. His cleft lip and palate is surgically corrected shortly after adoption.

Year 12: Andrew and Kayla get matching tattoos.

Year 13: Grace is now 12, and she lands a recurring role as a student at the main character, Rose Lillie's school on Disney Channel's "Coming Up Roses". She gets to use some of her adaptive devices on screen and is proud to represent differently-abled students for kids her age.

Year 14: Kayla gets unexpectedly pregnant with a baby boy and names him Henry Donald.

Year 15: Andrew and Kayla buy a new house. There are 5 bedrooms, and they convert the finished basement into 2 more bedrooms and a playroom. Andrew and Kayla share the master suite. Grace, Flora, Marian, and August each have their own rooms. Vera and Leo share a room, and Barnaby and Henry share the last bedroom.

Year 16: Completely unexpectedly, Kayla gets pregnant with twin girls! They are named Alice Matilda and Vivian Mae. The downstairs playroom is converted into a spare nursery once they are a little older.

Year 17: Kayla's best friend and business partner, Rosalie, has a baby girl and names her Aurora Kay.

Year 18: Andrew's youngest sister, Elizabeth, is 19 and moves to California to pursue modeling. After a few months she is broke, so they take her in in exchange for help around the house and babysitting. Soon she gets her big break and signs a multi-million dollar contract with Victoria's Secret, and moves out again.

Year 19: Kayla is interviewed on the news after her company gets an article in Time magazine.

Year 20: The family's home is severely damaged in an earthquake, so they move in with Elizabeth and her fiance, and stay in the guest house for six months until the insurance money clears and they can buy a new home that is large enough for Andrew, Kayla, and all ten children.

After 20 years:
    Andrew is 50
    Kayla is 44
    Grace Marie is 18
    Vera Lucy and Leona Vesper are 16
    Florence Andrea is 14
    Marian Rose and August Matthew are 11
    Barnaby Luis is 9
    Henry Donald is 6
    Alice Matilda and Vivian Mae are 4
    k♥m
    mid-20s. grad student at AU.
    Leona · Vivian · Florence · Beatrix · Zelda
    August · Barnaby · Winston · Atlas · Milo

Lily Maureen Joyce and Tucker Roston Joyce. Married January 1,, 2012. Lily is 23 and Tucker is 27.

Year One: Shortly after the wedding, Lily dies her hair blonde and pierces the cartilage on her left ear. Tucker love her as a blonde.

Year Two: The couple tries for a baby and ends up with 3! Triplet boys! Broderick George, Brigham Alexander, and Bennett Rigby. Born September 5.

Year Three: With three growing babies to feed, Tucker applies for a new job with the government and the family moves to the suburbs Washington DC. Lily starts a blog, telling about her life with triplets.

Year Four: The family decides pets would be a good addition to their household. They adopt 2 dogs: A Great Dane named Winslow and an Italian Greyhound named Priest.

Year Five: Surprise! Lily finds out she is pregnant again…with another boy. Sloane Ryan is born on February 14. The perfect Valentine.

Year Six: With four growing children, the family decides it’s time to move to a bigger house. https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...takaPBG5wGFqph

Year Seven: Tucker’s younger sister Anna, Age 19, comes to live with the family and help take care of the boys. She is a God sent giving Lily some time to work on her blog, which has an ever growing audience.

Year Eight: Lily’s blog has become so popular she is asked to visit the popular talk show “The View” where she discusses her life and the struggles of raising 4 young boys.

Year Nine: Lily becomes pregnant again with twins! Boy/Girl twins Asher Grayson and Aurelie Lily are born August 1st.

Year 10: After the birth of the twins, Lily’s blog has grown ever more exciting. Parent’s magazine has asked for an interview on life with multiple multiples. Lily gladly accepts their offer.

Year 11: With the triplets and Sloane now in school, the house is much quieter until Lily discovers she in unexpectedly pregnant. The twin bug has hit again and Lily gives birth to twin boys Daxx Emery and Dawson Elijah on December 19; just in time for Christmas.

Year 12: With Lily’s wild blog success and Tucker’s new promotion (not to mention the quickly growing family), the couple invests in a beautiful mansion in Virginia.
    http://www.exoticexcess.com/wp-conte...n-virginia.jpg

Year 13: Anna has been living with the family for several years, helping Lily to care for the children. She was recently married to her long-time boyfriend Patrick, and has just announced she is pregnant with a daughter. Piper Rose is born on November 4th.

Year 14: Anna and Patrick have graciously offered to watch the children so Lily and Tucker can take a much needed second honeymoon. The couple takes a two week cruise around Australia, rekindling their love for each other.

Year 15: After returning from their romantic trip abroad, Lily discovers she is pregnant once again. Thankfully the twin bug didn’t bite this time. Another son, Reverie James is born on April 1st, his name stemming from the dream like state she felt she was in when he was conceived.

Year 16: Just when Lily thought life was settling down she discovers she in unexpectedly pregnant AGAIN! And wouldn’t you know it: twins. Twin girls Maryn Grace and Mahlia Rose are born on December 29th.

Year 17: On a snowy day in February Lily, Tucker, and Sons, Dawson and Daxx, were rear ended by a drunk driver on their way to the high school play. Lily and Tucker escaped the accident with only a few cuts and bruises. Daxx broke several bones including his right arm and leg. Dawson suffered from a severe head injury, and was hospitalized for several weeks. To the amazement of his doctor’s, Dawson recovered with only slight effects to his fine motor control, which they believed would be eliminated with continued physical therapy.

Year 18: Anna and Patrick welcome a second child to their family. Jude Robert is born June 15th.

Year 19: It feels like just yesterday when Lily held her first born children in her arms, and now they were graduating. Broderick was the Valedictorian of his class, Brigham the star of the school musical, and Bennett the quarterback of the football team. Each boy had made a special mark on the school. Lily soon learned school was not the only place her sons were “making their mark.” Bennett reveals his girlfriend Maisie is pregnant. The young couple welcomes a daughter Rue Deidre on October 11th.

Year 20: Bennett and Maisie decide to marry shortly after the birth of their daughter. As the groom’s family, much of the decision making was made for them and Lily was very thankful to have sons. The ceremony was held on March 28th and Bennett’s as expected Bennett’s family outnumbered Maisie’s significantly.

Kids: Broderick(19), Brigham(19), Bennett (19), Sloane (15), Asher (11), Aurelie(11), Daxx(9), Dawson(9), Reverie(5), Maryn(4), Mahlia(4)
    Anna’s Family: Piper(7), Jude(2)
    Grandchildren: Rue(1)

DW: Vilde Oddli Styles
    - Actress
    DH: Harry Edward Styles
    - Artist

We got married in a rose garden in England on 31 May. It was a mid-sized wedding with all our family members and closest friends. The colours were ivory and yellow, and the theme was vintage/antique. We went on our honymoon to Ibiza for three weeks. When we came home, we bought our first home in London, England. It was a four story white town house, with four bedrooms and five bathrooms.

Year 1: We adopt two dogs. One female pug named Betsy, and one male Golden Retriever named Ringo.

Year 2: My younger brother, Edvard, comes to stay with us for his exchange year.

Year 3: I'm unexpectedly pregnant with a boy. I give birth 2 December, and we name him Siver Edward Styles

Year 4: My cousin gets married!

Year 5: My father gets sick and I have to take care of them. Meaning I have to travel to Norway and stay there a couple of months.

Year 6: We buy a new house: http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/28704852

Year 7: We adopt a female Scottish Fold kitten named Winifred.

Year 8: I'm unexpectedly pregnant with twin girls! They arrive three weeks early on December 13th. We name them Poesi Ella Styles and Albertine Anne Styles

Year 9: We are invited to Ellen DeGeneres Show to talk about family life and fame.

Year 10: We move to Los Angeles, CA: http://www.realestate.com/detail/301...ills-CA-90210/

Year 11: I get offered the main role in a psychological thriller directed by Martin Scorsese, starring opposite Logan Lerman.

Year 12: Harry and I go on vacation to Mykonos.

Year 13: Poesi and Albertine have their first role in a family film. They're starring as the daughter of the character of Leonardo DiCaprio.

Year 14: I open a bookstore called "Paper Town".

Year 15: I get pregnant, but have a miscarriage.

Year 16: We take a family holiday to Norway!

Year 17: We move back to London, England: http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/det...b411ca384b968e

Year 18: We have another son, he's born 1 June, and is given the name Augustus Martin Styles

Year 19: We move to Calne: http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/det...c31ccb9241d86e

Year 20: We get another Scottish Fold and name him Cheshire.

DH: Warren Carter
    DW: Christine Winslet

Year 1: We move into a huge white mansion courtesy of Warren's parents!
    Year 2: Warren and I go onto a reality show! We win $20,000, which we put into savings for our future children.
    Year 3: I find out that I am pregnant with G/G/B triplets! We welcome Tabitha Wren, Mattea Lucy, and August Tristan.
    Year 4: We decide to adopt a puppy! We get a great dane that we name Denver.
    Year 5: I fall unexpectedly pregnant with twin boys! We name them Evan Asher and Henry Nolan.
    Year 6: A close family friend dies and leaves her 3 year old son with us. His name is Griffey Inigo.
    Year 7: We adopt twin girls: Abigail Provence and Giada Zuleika.
    Year 8: We take a family vacation to Hawaii!
    Year 9: I unexpectedly fall pregnant with twin girls! We have Astrid Hailey and Yolanda Sarai.
    Year 10: We move to Massachusetts for Warren's work.
    Year 11: We adopt a girl: Roza Sky.
    Year 12: Denver dies, so we get another great dane puppy, Lexi.
    Year 13: I fall unexpectedly pregnant with twin boys! We have Gage Ethan and Darius Noel.
    Year 14: We move once again for Warren's work to Texas.
    Year 15: Warren and I have a bout of separation after I discover that he has a drinking problem. After he gets help, we get back together.
    Year 16: We adopt B/G twins: Tad Hollis and Cosima Gwendolyn
    Year 17: We adopt a girl: Antonella Hera.
    Year 18: I go on a business trip to Japan.
    Year 19: I am unsuccessful in getting pregnant. We move back to Massachusetts for Warren's work.
    Year 20: We adopt a girl: Ivy Layla.

Warren & Christine with
    kids Tabitha, Mattea, August, Evan, Henry, Astrid, Yolanda, Gage, & Darius
    adoptive kids Griffey, Abigail, Giada, Roza, Tad, Cosima, Antonella, & Ivy
    dogs Denver & Lexi
    Emily Christine, 16 year old who obsesses over names
    My Favorite Names
    Helena. Oriana. Ruby. Philippa. Tenley. Mallory. Ruth. Luciana. Brecklyn. Ottoline.
    Henry. Atticus. Vade. Sawyer. Gannon. Sebastian. Finnegan. Lachlan. Chandler. Reid.

DW: Savannah Mary
    DH: Ezra Nolan

Year 1: Unexpectedly pregnant and give birth to twins Julia Katherine and Madeline Isobel
    Year 2: We took in a friend's 11-year-old son, Luke Jonas.
    Year 3: A friend and I open up a restaurant.
    Year 4: Unexpectedly pregnant and give birth to twin boys Jasper Stephen and Jeremiah Saul
    Year 5: Ezra and I separate for 2 months and then get back together
    Year 6: Unexpectedly pregnant with a baby girl, Stella Louise
    Year 7: Give birth to twin boys, Julian Phillip and Evan Arthur
    Year 8: Ezra nearly died in a car accident, which brings the family closer together.
    Year 9: Give birth to twin girls, Elodie Faith and Lydia Marian
    Year 10: The family moves to London, England
    Year 11: We adopt two dogs, Athena and Apollo
    Year 12: I dye my hair red and get my nose pierced.
    Year 13: Give birth to twins Alexander John and Petra Elise
    Year 14: Luke gets married to Anna Miriam.
    Year 15: Give birth to twins Soloman Evander and Owen Miles.
    Year 16: Ezra's father gets sick and he goes to help take care of them. It puts a lot of strain on the family and stress for me having to take care of the kids. Luckily, Luke and Anna step in to help me out.
    Year 17: I am interviewed for a newspaper because I witnessed a local business fire.
    Year 18: After gaining a lot of money from investments, we buy a mansion.
    Year 19: Adopt two cats, Jezebel and Inigo
    Year 20: A close friend dies and leaves her 3-year-old son to Ezra and I. His name is Tristan Elliot.

Savannah Mary (45)
    Ezra Nolan (45)

Luke Jonas (30)
    --DW: Anna Miriam (29)
    Julia Katherine (20)
    Madeline Isobel "Maddie" (20)
    Jasper Stephen (17)
    Jeremiah Saul (17)
    Stella Louise (15)
    Julian Phillip "Jude" (14)
    Evan Arthur (14)
    Elodie Faith (12)