Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Me: Zoey Brianna Mercer (25)
    Husband: Leo Michael Mercer (26)
    We got married on the beaches of Hawai'i.
    Honeymooned in Paris, London, and Ireland.

Year #1: I feel sick a few weeks after we get back from our honeymoon, so I go to the doctor thinking its the flu. But, when I get to the doctor's, she tells me I am 7 weeks pregnant! On a routine check up at the doctor's, we find out we are having all girl triplets! 3 months later, on June 18th, I give birth to Paris Alaina, Londyn Savannah, and Ireland Taylor.

Year #2: After the girls were born, we really wanted a boy. We tried and tried and tried. After 3 months Leo and I found out we were expecting again. We waited until the birth to find out the gender of the baby. On September 6th, I give birth to beautiful baby boy. We name him after his daddy. Lucas Michael "Luke".

Year #3: My younger cousin, Addison Noelle "Addie", becomes pregnant right after her 16th birthday. Her parents are very upset and I am too. She was told not to get pregnant in high school and is ashamed of herself. She then goes on to tell us that she didn't know who the father was. (She hadn't dated since Junior High, instead she focused on school). A few months later, on May 12th, Addie gives birth to a baby girl, and names her Mikenna Sophie "Kenley". We end up finding out that Addie was drugged and then raped by her old boyfriend, Walker Isaiah. She decides that she can't keep the baby because she has to focus on school and work. We offer to adopt baby Mikenna, and Addie is very glad that we offered and she excepts.

Year #4: After adopting Kenley we decide to adopt again. This time a baby boy from Pakistan. We name him Holden James.

Year #5: My sister Haley and I start a new baby, toddler, and maternity shop. We call it Bippity-boppity Baby Boutique.

Year #6: We have another baby boy, on October 19th. We name him Noah Jacob.

Year #7: We love buying things for Noah from our boutique and we want to have more children so we can use it. 4 months after Noah turns 1, we find out that we are pregnant. I am put on bed rest when I find out that there is more than one baby. There are 3! 2 boys and a girl! We name them Jackson Leo, Colin Matt, and Kadie Nicole. They are born on March 9th.

Year #8: Paris, Londyn and Ireland are now 7, Luke is 6, Kenley is 5, Holden is 4, Noah is 2, and Jack, Colin, and Kadie are 1. My best friend, Alexis Bailey "Lexi" is getting married to her high school sweetheart, Nick Wesley. Our whole family was in the wedding. The older triplets were junior bridesmaids. Luke and Holden were junior groomsmen. Kenley and Kadie were the flower girls. and Noah, Jack and Colin were the ring bearers. And, obviously, I was a matron of honor and Leo was a groomsman.

Year #9: The wedding was very hectic, but also a lot of fun. And, even with our overly large family, we decide to help little ones in need. We found out from the same adoption agency that we got Holden from, that his mom was pregnant. She knew that we would be the perfect parents and since we already had her older son, she didn't want to split up any potential biological siblings of his. She is pregnant with a boy and a girl. Twins! We name them Aidan Kale and Emmilyn Kristyn. We nickname her Emmi.

Year #10: After being a mom of 12 kids, we wanted to let the world know how crazy it is for us, and to let every other parent out there that is difficult but many things are rewarding. I decide to write a book just for that purpose. Our book is published on August 30th.

Year #11: We decide to take a break from having kids. However, 2 months later, lo and behold, we find out that I am pregnant. A few months into the pregnancy, they find that there is more than one baby. There is 3! 2 girls and a boy! We name them Isla Simone, Leah Makenzy and Joel Asher.

Year #12: A few months after the triplets are born, Emmi gets sick. She is rushed to the hospital one day and we learn she has 3 brain tumors. 2 of them are cancerous. We are devastated. She has surgery to remove them all and was on a straight road to recovery. It doesn't come back and she is a very active 3 year old. This influences us to start a charity.

Year #13: We try to focus on Emmi getting better, but we fall unexpectedly pregnant with a little boy. We name him Owen Bryce.

Year #14: Our older triplets are 13, Luke is 12, Kenley is 11, Holden is 10, Noah is 8, the middle triplets are 7, Aidan & Emmi are 5, the youngest triplets are 3, and Owen is 1. We decide to continue to expand our family when we learn that Holden, Aidan & Emmi's mom is pregnant with another set of boy/girl twins. We take a trip (without the kids, except for Holden, Aidan and Emmi) to Pakistan to get the twins. The kids are very excited to see their mom. We take home the twins after a 5 day vacation in Pakistan. We name the babies Khloe Eliza & Kolten Brady.

Year #15: Holden, Aidan, Emmi, Khloe and Kolten's sister is pregnant with multiples. She is only 18 and feels she can't take care of 3 babies, let alone one. The kids' mom told her about us and she feels that we are a good pick for her babies. The triplets are G/B/G. We name them Greer Isabel, Bentley Isaac, Genevieve Imogen "Eve".

Year #16: The triplets' best friend's older sister (age 23), is getting married. Paris, Londyn, Ireland and Paris's friend are bridesmaids. The day goes well and Benny and Eve learn to walk. They danced (as well as new walkers could) and they walked all around (and fell multiple times too).

Year #17: The kids are getting bigger, and we decide to adopt again. This time a single baby. A girl! We name her Aria Josephine. She has dark blonde hair and hazel eyes.

Year #18: Aria is getting bigger and bigger everyday. She is the cutest little girl and the smallest of all the kids. We thought we were going to stop with just her but I feel that I need a few more pregnancies. Leo agrees and we get naturally pregnant with 3 girls! We name them Tessa Lucy, Tegan Charlotte and Tatum Brooke.

Year #19: We get sick and tired of the cold in Massachusetts and when we learn that Leo is getting transported again, this time to Texas, we are stoked. We move 3 months later to a small town near Austin.

Year #20: We wanted to have another baby in this new state so we decide to get pregnant. We end up having another set of triplets! 3 boys. We name them Wyatt Preston, Beckett Cooper, Gavin Miles.

Paris/Londyn & Ireland, Luke, Kenley, Noah, Jackson/Colin & Kadie, Aidan & Emmi, Isla/Leah & Joel, Owen, Khloe & Kolten, Greer/Benny & Eve, Aria, Tessa/Tegan & Tatum and Wyatt/Beck & Gavin

5 singletons + 2 sets of twins + 6 sets of triplets = 27 kids

DH: Michael Allen Foster
    DW: Brianna Marie Foster
    Married: December 6th, 2017 when Michael was 30 and I was 23.
    Small, intimate wedding with our closest friends and family and a Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon.
    We move to a 5 bed, 3 1/2 bath house in Springfield, Illinois.

Year 1: 2018.
    8 sided. 6. 6. His father (my father-in-law) gets sick, we move him in until he gets better. Michael stays home and takes care of him which causes him to pull away a little. We talk it out and are back to normal in no time.

Year 2: 2019.
    6 sided. 4. 3. Ready to start our family, we try for a baby. We end up having triplets, 2 girls and a boy. Peyton Michael Foster, Piper Marie Foster, and Penelope Alice Foster.

Year 3: 2020.
    8 sided. 1. 1. We get a male beagle named Charlie.

Year 4. 2021.
    8 sided. 3. 3. We move to Devon, England getting an 8 bed, 6 bath house.

Year 5. 2022.
    6 sided. 4. 2. We have triplets again, this time 2 boys and a girl. Levi Thomas Foster, Leo Maxwell Foster and Lucy Grace Foster.

Year 6. 2023.
    8 sided. 4. 3. My 13 year old sister, Savannah Rylee Cambell, moves in with us because she's giving my mom a hard time. She's only there for the summer but it proves to be beneficial because helping take care of her nieces and nephews makes her grow up and it helps me relax.

Year 7. 2024.
    8 sided. 8. 5. We take a vacation to Ireland.

Year 8. 2025.
    6 sided. 2. 5. We have twins, a boy and a girl. In honor of where they were conceived we name them: Kennedy Tyrone Foster and Kenzie Ireland Foster.

Year 9. 2026.
    8 sided. 2. 3. We get a pet parrot, a male blue and gold macaw who we name Cookie.

Year 10. 2027.
    6 sided. 6. 4. We have triplets, again. 2 girls and a boy. Rebecca Louise Foster, Sebastian Ryan Foster, and Tessa Mae Foster.

Year 11. 2028.
    8 sided. 8. 6. We get a female grey tabby cat who we name Butterfield.

Year 12. 2029.
    8 sided. 8. 7. My 24 year old sister, Autumn Heather Campbell, and I open up a bakery together. It is very popular in our small town.

Year 13. 2030.
    6 sided. 4. 2. Fourth set of triplets! 2 boys and a girl, Aurora "Rory" Violet Foster, Brayden Oliver Foster, Cameron Drew Foster.

Year 14. 2031.
    8 sided. 6. 5. My 21 year old niece, Riley Jean Tanner, gets married to Nathaniel "Nathan" Travis Andrews and becomes Riley Jean Andrews.

Year 15. 2032.
    8 sided. 1. 7. Our friend, Adrian Patrick Turner, and his wife get in a car accident and pass away, he grants us custody of their 3 year old son, Noah Patrick Turner, and we adopt him making him Noah Patrick Turner-Foster until he's old enough to choose which surname he wants.

Year 16. 2033.
    8 sided. 8. 2. Since we have moved to Devon, we have gained 12 children. We decide our 8 bedrooms just isn't cutting it. We move into a 16 bed, 8 bath house.

Year 17. 2034.
    8 sided. 3. 2. We decide England isn't for us, so we move back to America. We buy a 16 bed, 6 1/2 bath house just outside of Houston, Texas.

Year 18. 2035.
    8 sided. 5. 4. My 30 year old sister, Autumn, and her husband, Jacob Miles O'Brien, welcome their first child, a baby girl, Molly Heather O'Brien

Year 19. 2036.
    8 sided. 7. 6. We are surprised with healthy twin boys. Elliot Joseph Foster and Wyatt James Foster.

Year 20. 2037.
    8 sided. 7. 5. We are surprised with healthy twin girls. Juliette Anne Foster and Arielle Jade Foster.

2038:
    I'm 44 and Michael is 51.
    Peyton, Piper, and Penelope are 19.
    Levi, Leo, and Lucy are 16.
    Kennedy and Kenzie are 13.
    Rebecca, Sebastian, and Tessa are 11.
    Noah is 9.
    Rory, Brayden, and Cameron are 8.
    Elliot and Wyatt are 2.
    Juliette and Arielle are 1.
    Pets: Charlie, Cookie, and Butterfield.

Victoria Wren Charbonneau (25) and William Mark Kensington (26) were married in a traditional church wedding in their hometown of Chicago, Illinois. They honeymooned in southern France for two weeks before returning to Chicago to buy a small bungalow. Victoria is a journalist and William is a lawyer.

Year 1: Although they were planning on waiting a while to have kids, Victoria and William hear about a eight-year-old triplet boys who need a home. They become foster parents, and later adopt Andrew Robert, Henry Joseph, and Patrick David.

Year 2: A severe snow storm collapses part of the roof of the bungalow Victoria and William bought in Chicago. They are forced to move in with William's parents, Ronald and Ingrid Kensington. Things are very cramped with three nine-year-old boys, but in the end the house is fixed and the family moves back in. They all become closer to Ronald and Ingrid, but also gain a good appreciation for personal space.

Year 3: Andrew, Henry, and Patrick persuade Victoria and William to bring home a parrot. They name him Blackbeard.

Year 4: Victoria and William decide that, since the boys are eleven, it is time to start trying. A few months later, they find out Victoria is pregnant with twin girls. Andrew, Henry, and Patrick become older brothers to Beatrice Marie and Lillian Estelle.

Year 5: Victoria opens a bookstore/café called Sense, Sensibility, and Steaming Cup.

Year 6: Adeline, the daughter of Victoria's oldest sister Stephanie, gets married to her long-time boyfriend Aaron. The whole family flies to Hawaii for the wedding.

Year 7: Victoria and William send the kids home from Adeline's wedding with Ronald and Ingrid, and stay in Hawaii for a mini-honeymoon. When they come home, they discover that Victoria is pregnant again! Twin girls Amalia Jeanne and Phoebe Eloise join the family.

Year 8: Adeline and Aaron welcome a baby girl, Fiona June.

Year 9: William and Victoria start a charity foundation to help bring foreign-language education and books to inter-city schools.

Year 10: Adeline and Aaron have a baby boy, Owen Rupert.

Year 11: William and Victoria are interviewed on Ellen to talk about their charity. Later that year, they send Andrew, Henry, and Patrick off to college, Beatrice and Lillian turn seven, and Amalia and Pheobe turn four.

Year 12: William and Victoria receive word that Andrew, who is at Notre Dame, has been involved in a tragic car accident on the way home to Chicago for break. Andrew's friend, Philip, who he was carpooling with, was killed, and Andrew is in a coma for nearly a week. William and Victoria rush to the hospital. Miraculously, Andrew wakes up. After a few more weeks in the hospital, he is discharged to recover quietly at home.

Year 13: William and Victoria decide to move the family to Phoenix, Arizona. Beatrice and Lillian are nine, and Amalia and Phoebe are six.

Year 14: William's college roommate, John Edward Nelson, and his wife, Leah, die in a car accident. They leave their three-year-old son, Lucas Charles, to Victoria and William's care.

Year 15: Eleven-year-old Beatrice and Lillian persuade William and Victoria to bring home two cats. They name them Darcy and Knightley.

Year 16: Victoria and William decide to take twelve-year-old Bea and Lily and nine-year-old Amalia and Phoebe to France to visit Victoria's relatives. Meanwhile, 23-year-old Henry and his girlfriend Isabelle announce that they are getting married.

Year 17: William's great aunt, Evelyn May Kensington, dies. In her will, she leaves her Chicago mansion to William and Victoria, who decide to move the family back to Chicago, just in time for Henry's wedding.

Year 18: Henry and Isabelle welcome a baby boy, Benjamin George.

Year 19: William's great uncle, Robert Joseph Kensington, dies. In his will, he leaves $5,000,000 to Victoria and William. They immediately put away part of it to save for college. Part of it is used to remodel the house, and part to take a family vacation to Scandinavia.

Year 20: Sixteen-year-old Beatrice tearfully tells Victoria that she is pregnant. Although Victoria and William are disappointed in Beatrice's choices, they welcome her baby girl, Hannah Elisabeth.

Victoria Wren Charbonneau-Kensington (45)
    William Mark Kensington (46)
    Andrew Robert Kensington (27)
    Henry Joseph Kensington (27)
    Patrick David Kensington (27)
    Beatrice Marie Kensington (16)
    Lillian Estelle Kensington (16)
    Amalia Jeanne Kensington (13)
    Phoebe Eloise Kensington (13)
    Lucas Charles Nelson-Kensington (10)

DH: Bailey Margaret McKay (25)
    DW: AlexanderAlexJames McKay II (26)
    Year of Marriage: 2020
    They were married June 13th, 2020 in New York City, New York and continued to live there after returning from a three week honeymoon in Ireland.

2021: After returning from their honeymoon, Bailey and Alex discover that her great-great aunt, Isabelle O’Hara, died and left them her house in Long Island: http://www.front-porch-ideas-and-mor...-plans-101.jpg They immediately move out of their tiny apartment and into the large old house, and fall in love with the new neighborhood.

2022: Bailey and Alex begin a charity that helps young (often unwed) mothers with their medicial bills, offering a safe place for them to stay while they’re pregnant and until the baby is a year old, helping them with school, ect. They name it St. Catherine’s, after the patron saint of unwed girls.

2023: After three years of being married, Bailey and Alex decide to try for a baby. At a checkup at the doctor’s to see if Bailey is healthy enough to get pregnant, they discover she’s already pregnant! On August 5th, she delivers twins: Aubrey Isabelle and AlexanderXanderJames McKay III.

2024: Bailey’s best friend from high school, Sarah (who is also the godmother of the twins) and her husband Thomas have their first baby, a little girl named Reagan Anne Miller. Bailey becomes little Reagan’s godmother!

2025: Two years after the twins are born, Bailey and Alex decide to have another baby. On July 19th, she delivers a little boy named Kellan William McKay, named after his father’s friend who died young, and his maternal grandfather. Aubrey and Xander are thrilled to have a new baby brother, whom they nicknamed “Kell”.

2026: Bailey and Alex find a small calico kitten hanging around St. Catherine’s one morning, and they immediately adopt it. The kitten is named Catherine, after the charity, but the kids immediately nickname her “Catty” and it sticks. Catty takes to curling up in the crib with Kellan, who she has a special bond with.

2027: At a checkup at the doctor’s, Bailey discovers that she’s pregnant again! She and Alex had been discussing a baby, but its still a wonderful surprise! On December 31st, she has a little baby boy named Devin Benjamin McKay, after a name his mother heard at the charity one day and his paternal uncle, with whom his father was always close.

2028: Bailey and Alex begin another charity dedicated to helping give medical treatment and find good homes for abandoned pets on the streets of New York. Catty, their own calico kitten, is the inspiration behind this charity. They named the charity St. Anthony’s, after the patron saint of animals.

2029: Alex’s favorite cousin, Julia, dies of breast cancer and leaves Bailey and Alex as the guardians of her three children (as their father abandoned them and cannot be found). Her three children are 10 year old Harper Jane, 6 year old Noah James, and 4 year old Liam Alexander. The kids are immediately welcomed as “siblings” by their McKay cousins, and the children have no trouble taking McKay as their new surname, since it was their mother’s maiden name.

2030: After the adoption of Harper, Noah and Liam, a baby was the last thing from Bailey and Alex’s mind. But, it turns out she’s pregnant yet again! Thankfully, she and Alex have always wanted a big family. On November 26th, she delivers a little boy named Owen Julian, after his mother’s paternal grandfather and his father’s beloved cousin.

2031: Bailey and Alex adopt two dog’s from St. Anthony’s charity, a female Rhodesian Ridgeback/German Shepherd mix they name Lucy, and a tiny female terrier mix that they name Stella. They surprisingly get along well with Catty, who adopts Stella as her own little ‘baby’. The two dogs adore their new family and despite obviously having been abused, become very protective of their people, especially the children.

2032: Two years after Owen is born, Bailey finds herself pregnant again! Its now a running joke in the family that every two years, Bailey has a baby, planned or not. On October 28th, she gives birth to a little girl named Maggie Elizabeth McKay, after her maternal (who was named Margaret, but went by Maggie) and paternal great-grandmothers. Aubrey and Harper are thrilled to finally have a baby sister in the midst of their very male dominated household, and all the big brothers vow to protect this new baby sister!

2033: Bailey and Alex are heartbroken to find out that Bailey’s beloved little cousin, Jason, has died of a drug overdose. He had been addicted for years and his family had suffered greatly because of it. They start a charity to help drug addicts and their families and name it St. Maximilian's, after the patron saint of drug abusers. A plaque dedicated to Jason hangs next to the door.

2034: The McKays are a little cramped in Great-Aunt Isabelle’s house, and even though it breaks their hearts, they decide its time to move. They find a new house on four acres in Albany, and move there after selling their house to members of the family, per Isabelle’s will. Their new house is huge, with rooms to spare, and the kids quickly settle down in their new neighborhood. http://static6.businessinsider.com/i...00-a-month.jpg

2035: Everyone is absolutely shocked -in spite of the family joke- when Bailey announces that she is pregnant once again, since everyone -including Bailey and Alex- thought Maggie was going to be the youngest McKay. On November 5th, Bailey’s 40th birthday, she delivers a baby girl named Kelsey Matilda McKay, after a vote by her older siblings for her first name, and her paternal great-great-great grandmother.

2036: Bailey and Alex are interviewed on Good Morning America, about what its like to have 10 kids (who all get to make guest appearances, along with the pets), three charities and their own demanding careers with Alex as the owner of a huge software design company and Bailey as a leading historical author on European monarchies. After the show, numerous donations and new volunteers show up at all three charities, to Bailey and Alex’s delight.

2037: Bailey and Alex have been absently discussing just one more baby (after all, if they can handle ten, they can handle eleven, and they both came from huge families anyway) and agree to try some fertility treatments -since she is 42-, just to see what happens. It works a little too well and to everyone’s shock, Bailey delivers twin girls on May 16th named Ava Catherine and Zoe Caroline McKay. Their first names are -again- chosen by their siblings, who claim that now their parents have A to Z, and their middle names are after their maternal great-great aunts, who were also twins.

2038: Katie, who works at St. Catherine’s, is a dear friend of Bailey and Alex’s, even though she’s very young. She was an addict who got clean through St. Maximilian's treatment center, adopted her first pet from St. Anthony’s, and now works at St. Catherine’s. She and her husband -who works at St. Anthony’s- have a little girl, whom they named Bailey Alexandra, nicknamed Lea. Bailey and Alex are honored to be the little girl’s namesakes and her godparents.

2039: Bailey decides to get a tattoo! Its a Celtic love knot on her ribcage, to symbolize her love for her family and her children. Alex comes along and holds her hand throughout the process, and all the kids -especially the older ones- think its very cool of their mom to get a tattoo for the family, since it wasn’t like she could get all their names tattooed on her.

2040: Bailey and Alex adopt another cat from St. Anthony’s, an grey tabby cat whom they name Antionetta, after the saint. She is immediately nicknamed “Nettie” and is welcomed into the family. She’s a little shy and skittish, and adores Kelsey, refusing to leave her little mistress’s side, and sleeping at the foot of her bed.

2041: Harper -who is now 22 and running St. Catherine’s- announces that she’s marrying Jacob Michael Reese, a boy whom she’s known and dated since high school. The family is all excited about this! Aubrey is the maid of honor, while Maggie and Kelsey are bridesmaids, and Ava and Zoe are the flower girls. Harper is married on June 16th, wearing her biological mother’s wedding dress and Bailey’s veil, and Alex gives her away. http://www.sinceritybridal.com/wedding_dress/3735

The McKays:
    Alex (46) & Bailey (45): Harper (adopted, 22), Aubrey & AlexanderXander” (18), Noah (adopted, 18), Kellan (16), Liam (adopted, 16), Devin (14), Owen (11), Maggie (9), Kelsey (6), and Ava & Zoe (4).

Pets: Catherine “Catty”, Lucy, Stella and Antionetta “Nettie”.

DH: Bailey Margaret McKay (25)
    DW: AlexanderAlexJames McKay II (26)
    Year of Marriage: 2020
    They were married June 13th, 2020 in New York City, New York and continued to live there after returning from a three week honeymoon in Ireland.

2021: After returning from their honeymoon, Bailey and Alex discover that her great-great aunt, Isabelle O’Hara, died and left them her house in Long Island: http://www.front-porch-ideas-and-mor...-plans-101.jpg They immediately move out of their tiny apartment and into the large old house, and fall in love with the new neighborhood.

2022: Bailey and Alex begin a charity that helps young (often unwed) mothers with their medicial bills, offering a safe place for them to stay while they’re pregnant and until the baby is a year old, helping them with school, ect. They name it St. Catherine’s, after the patron saint of unwed girls.

2023: After three years of being married, Bailey and Alex decide to try for a baby. At a checkup at the doctor’s to see if Bailey is healthy enough to get pregnant, they discover she’s already pregnant! On August 5th, she delivers twins: Aubrey Isabelle and AlexanderXanderJames McKay III.

2024: Bailey’s best friend from high school, Sarah (who is also the godmother of the twins) and her husband Thomas have their first baby, a little girl named Reagan Anne Miller. Bailey becomes little Reagan’s godmother!

2025: Two years after the twins are born, Bailey and Alex decide to have another baby. On July 19th, she delivers a little boy named Kellan William McKay, named after his father’s friend who died young, and his maternal grandfather. Aubrey and Xander are thrilled to have a new baby brother, whom they nicknamed “Kell”.

2026: Bailey and Alex find a small calico kitten hanging around St. Catherine’s one morning, and they immediately adopt it. The kitten is named Catherine, after the charity, but the kids immediately nickname her “Catty” and it sticks. Catty takes to curling up in the crib with Kellan, who she has a special bond with.

2027: At a checkup at the doctor’s, Bailey discovers that she’s pregnant again! She and Alex had been discussing a baby, but its still a wonderful surprise! On December 31st, she has a little baby boy named Devin Benjamin McKay, after a name his mother heard at the charity one day and his paternal uncle, with whom his father was always close.

2028: Bailey and Alex begin another charity dedicated to helping give medical treatment and find good homes for abandoned pets on the streets of New York. Catty, their own calico kitten, is the inspiration behind this charity. They named the charity St. Anthony’s, after the patron saint of animals.

2029: Alex’s favorite cousin, Julia, dies of breast cancer and leaves Bailey and Alex as the guardians of her three children (as their father abandoned them and cannot be found). Her three children are 10 year old Harper Jane, 6 year old Noah James, and 4 year old Liam Alexander. The kids are immediately welcomed as “siblings” by their McKay cousins, and the children have no trouble taking McKay as their new surname, since it was their mother’s maiden name.

2030: After the adoption of Harper, Noah and Liam, a baby was the last thing from Bailey and Alex’s mind. But, it turns out she’s pregnant yet again! Thankfully, she and Alex have always wanted a big family. On November 26th, she delivers a little boy named Owen Julian, after his mother’s paternal grandfather and his father’s beloved cousin.

2031: Bailey and Alex adopt two dog’s from St. Anthony’s charity, a female Rhodesian Ridgeback/German Shepherd mix they name Lucy, and a tiny female terrier mix that they name Stella. They surprisingly get along well with Catty, who adopts Stella as her own little ‘baby’. The two dogs adore their new family and despite obviously having been abused, become very protective of their people, especially the children.

2032: Two years after Owen is born, Bailey finds herself pregnant again! Its now a running joke in the family that every two years, Bailey has a baby, planned or not. On October 28th, she gives birth to a little girl named Maggie Elizabeth McKay, after her maternal (who was named Margaret, but went by Maggie) and paternal great-grandmothers. Aubrey and Harper are thrilled to finally have a baby sister in the midst of their very male dominated household, and all the big brothers vow to protect this new baby sister!

2033: Bailey and Alex are heartbroken to find out that Bailey’s beloved little cousin, Jason, has died of a drug overdose. He had been addicted for years and his family had suffered greatly because of it. They start a charity to help drug addicts and their families and name it St. Maximilian's, after the patron saint of drug abusers. A plaque dedicated to Jason hangs next to the door.

2034: The McKays are a little cramped in Great-Aunt Isabelle’s house, and even though it breaks their hearts, they decide its time to move. They find a new house on four acres in Albany, and move there after selling their house to members of the family, per Isabelle’s will. Their new house is huge, with rooms to spare, and the kids quickly settle down in their new neighborhood. http://static6.businessinsider.com/i...00-a-month.jpg

2035: Everyone is absolutely shocked -in spite of the family joke- when Bailey announces that she is pregnant once again, since everyone -including Bailey and Alex- thought Maggie was going to be the youngest McKay. On November 5th, Bailey’s 40th birthday, she delivers a baby girl named Kelsey Matilda McKay, after a vote by her older siblings for her first name, and her paternal great-great-great grandmother.

2036: Bailey and Alex are interviewed on Good Morning America, about what its like to have 10 kids (who all get to make guest appearances, along with the pets), three charities and their own demanding careers with Alex as the owner of a huge software design company and Bailey as a leading historical author on European monarchies. After the show, numerous donations and new volunteers show up at all three charities, to Bailey and Alex’s delight.

2037: Bailey and Alex have been absently discussing just one more baby (after all, if they can handle ten, they can handle eleven, and they both came from huge families anyway) and agree to try some fertility treatments -since she is 42-, just to see what happens. It works a little too well and to everyone’s shock, Bailey delivers twin girls on May 16th named Ava Catherine and Zoe Caroline McKay. Their first names are -again- chosen by their siblings, who claim that now their parents have A to Z, and their middle names are after their maternal great-great aunts, who were also twins.

2038: Katie, who works at St. Catherine’s, is a dear friend of Bailey and Alex’s, even though she’s very young. She was an addict who got clean through St. Maximilian's treatment center, adopted her first pet from St. Anthony’s, and now works at St. Catherine’s. She and her husband -who works at St. Anthony’s- have a little girl, whom they named Bailey Alexandra, nicknamed Lea. Bailey and Alex are honored to be the little girl’s namesakes and her godparents.

2039: Bailey decides to get a tattoo! Its a Celtic love knot on her ribcage, to symbolize her love for her family and her children. Alex comes along and holds her hand throughout the process, and all the kids -especially the older ones- think its very cool of their mom to get a tattoo for the family, since it wasn’t like she could get all their names tattooed on her.

2040: Bailey and Alex adopt another cat from St. Anthony’s, an grey tabby cat whom they name Antionetta, after the saint. She is immediately nicknamed “Nettie” and is welcomed into the family. She’s a little shy and skittish, and adores Kelsey, refusing to leave her little mistress’s side, and sleeping at the foot of her bed.

2041: Harper -who is now 22 and running St. Catherine’s- announces that she’s marrying Jacob Michael Reese, a boy whom she’s known and dated since high school. The family is all excited about this! Aubrey is the maid of honor, while Maggie and Kelsey are bridesmaids, and Ava and Zoe are the flower girls. Harper is married on June 16th, wearing her biological mother’s wedding dress and Bailey’s veil, and Alex gives her away. http://www.sinceritybridal.com/wedding_dress/3735

The McKays:
    Alex (46) & Bailey (45): Harper (adopted, 22), Aubrey & AlexanderXander” (18), Noah (adopted, 18), Kellan (16), Liam (adopted, 16), Devin (14), Owen (11), Maggie (9), Kelsey (6), and Ava & Zoe (4).

Pets: Catherine “Catty”, Lucy, Stella and Antionetta “Nettie”.