Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    My name is Elena Scarlett Bates. My husband is Lucas Theodore Xavier. We were married June 30th 2022 in a botanical garden. We honeymooned for 2 weeks on the Big Island of Hawaii. We live in Portland, OR.

2022: I am interviewed on Ellen! They tell my story of the organization I started in college that helps arts education for elementary school students. It is called ARTS USA.

2023: Lucas gets a job offer in Berlin, Germany where his sister is also living. We decide to take it. I leave ARTS USA to my friend Claire to run. As an organization, we decide that my move ia the perfect oppertunity to become international. ARTS Germany(or ARTS Deutschland), and ARTS Canada(LETTRES Canada) are added this year.

2024: Lucas' close cousin Quentin and his wife Laura die in a car accident, leaving their kids in our care. I was nervous about adopting the kids because I didn't have any of my own. But little Bennett Rhys(4)and Ivy Laura(2) are too sweet to ignore. We fly out and meet them in New York, then fly back with them to Germany.

2025: Lucas and I think its about time to try for our first baby. We try for months but cannot get pregnant. We stop, and decide for adoption. Although we were planning on bringing home A baby, we brought hme TWO. Anneliese Adela and Arlo Henry are welcomed when they are 2 weeks old.

2026: Although I have 4 young kids, I feel restless not being able to work. I open a small bookstore called "The Bookworm" or "Die Bucherwurm". I hire a few employees but I mainly run it myself. I let the kids play in the kids section where I can watch them at all times.

2027: The kids are begging for a puppy. Lucas and I finally give in and decide to adopt 2. Two female dauchaunds are named Liesel and Lotte are welcomed to the family.

2028: Lucas' sister Kirsten and I decide to open a daycare. It is next door to the bookstore, where I can still keep an eye on things. It is called Sunshine Daycare(or Sonnenschein Tag-Pflege)

2029: Still unable to concieve, Lucas and I adopt a baby girl named Lorelei Adelaide.

2030: Although we love Berlin, Lucas is offered a higher position in Massachusets. We had been missing the convienience of the US, and my partner Claire was pregnant, and ARTS USA needed me back. We leave the Bucherwurm and Sonnenschein to my sister-in-law's care. We move just outside of Boston in a colonial style house.

2031: Just as we had settled down in Boston, Lucas was offered CEO of his company in England. I had always wanted to visit Britain, but never had the time while in Germany. I hated to uproot the kids again, but they didnt seem to have any problems(when they reacted by talking in Britiah accents.) We move to a suburb of London.

2032: My close and widowed friend Skye dies from a heart attack. There is no immediate family to take her daughters in, so we offer to adopt them. Rose Elena(11) and Juliet Cora(8) are flown into London to live with us permanently.

2034: Lucas and I decided that 7 kids was definately enough. But the tables were turned when I got pregnant! We were elates when I, myself, was going to have a baby. Little Maxwell Gray made child #8!

2035: While I was out starting ARTS UK, the kids decide to play with matches. They caused a fire in the backyard which eventually made ita way to the house. We moved to my sister-in-law Kirsten's house for a 3 months. Most of our belongings were saved, but enough damage was done to the structual system We moved to a larger home stone house with a big backyard.

2036: Lucas and I decide to get a family cat. It is a female munchkin cat named Ruby.

2037: Kirsten, my sister-in-law has a baby girl! I help name her Charlotte Fiona.

2038: My younger sister Gwendolyn moves in with us while studying abroad. She says for a semster. Gwen loves playing with the kids on the weekends and taking them to movies.

2039: I am somehow, magically pregnant! Oliver Jude is welcomed the same year that Bennett heads off to college!

2040: Lucas and I get another cat to keep Ruby company. She is another munchkin named Ellie.

2041: With ARTS UK doing strong, I allow myself to own a new bookstore. It is called the Bookworm.

2042: Turns out our cat Ellie was a boy all along! Renamed Elliott, he got poor old Ruby pregnant. We keep one of the kittens, named Matilda. Six others, Hattie, Petunia, Poppy, Louie, Henry and Eloise are given to new homes.
    Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!

DH: Robert Duncan MacLean (25)
    DW: Bailey Elizabeth MacLean nee Lennox (25)

Robert and Bailey were married June 13th, 2020 in Boston, Massachusetts. After the wedding and a 2 week honeymoon in the U.K., they decided to stay in the area and set about fixing up their first home: a three bedroom brick house.

2021: Robert and Bailey begin a charity for abused women and their children, called St. Monica’s, after the patron saint of wives and abuse victims. This charity is close to their heart as a friend of Bailey’s, as well as Robert’s cousin, were both in abusive relationships.

2022: Bailey and Robert take in a foster child from the charity named Penelope Grace, who is three years old, after her mother returns to her abusive relationship and is declared an unfit mother. They adopt Penelope a few months later, when her mother signs the papers.

2023: A year after adopting Penelope, Robert and Bailey discover that she’s pregnant! On June 17th (almost exactly a year to their three-year wedding anniversary), she delivers a little boy that they name Duncan Robert MacLean, in the tradition of Robert’s family of reversing the names Robert and Duncan with each generation. Penelope is thrilled to be a big sister, and loves taking care of her baby brother.

2024: Bailey’s great-aunt, Maeve, dies and leaves them her huge house on the outskirts of Boston. They decide to move there, as the neighborhood and schools are both great. This is the house: http://www.onarchitecturesite.com/im...rian%20era.jpg

2025: Bailey conceives again and on November 5th, delivers a little baby girl named Maeve Elizabeth MacLean, named after her great-great aunt and her maternal grandmother. Duncan and Penelope are both thrilled to have a new baby sister, who is affectionately nicknamed “Mae”.

2026: Robert and Bailey are both interviewed on Barbara Walters about how it is with two demanding careers (he is a engineering manager, she is a famous historical author), three children and running a charity for abused women at the same time.

2027: Two years after Maeve is born, Bailey and Robert discuss having another baby. A week later, they discover she’s already pregnant! On May 30th, she has boy and girl twins named Aileen Isabelle and Owen Lennox MacLean. Aileen is named for her paternal great-grandmother and her aunt, and Owen is named after his paternal great-grandfather and given his mother’s maiden name.

2028: Robert and Bailey take the whole kids on a three month vacation to Scotland, since they both still have family living there, and because they want the kids to know their roots. The highlight of the trip for them is when Penelope proudly announces that she’s proud to be Scottish and a MacLean, since both of them have tried very hard to make her feel like she is a member of their family.

2029: Robert and Bailey take another vacation, just themselves, to sunny Hawaii for two weeks as a second honeymoon. The kids stay with Robert’s parents for part of the time and with Bailey’s parents the rest of the time,making it a vacation for the whole family.

2030: Bailey and her sister-in-law Isabelle open a daycare in addition with St. Monica’s, called St. Nicolas’, after the patron saint of children.The daycare is to watch the children of women re-entering the workforce or school after escaping abusive situations at home.

2031: Its been three years since the twins were born, and Bailey misses having a baby. A few weeks after discussing this with Robert, she realizes she’s pregnant again! On August 9th, she delivers a little girl named Matilda Monica MacLean, after a famous English queen and her parents’ charity. She is affectionately nicknamed “Mattie” by her siblings.

2032: The house burns down! Thankfully, the family isn’t home at the time. They stay with Robert’s parents for a few weeks (making it a very tight squeeze), while they look for a new home large enough for their family. Finally, they find a new house: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...3e4ko1_500.jpg

2033: Bailey is interviewed on a radio talk show host about being an author, working towards her PH.D. in European history, and being a mother of six children, while helping run a charity. She gives advice and tells funny stories about her children, and everyone agrees the show is a wonderful success. Numerous donations pour into the charity afterwards.

2034: Robert’s younger sister Katherine comes to stay with them for awhile, after graduating from medical school. She stays for six weeks before finding an apartment and moving out, although her apartment is nearby. She and Robert use the time to improve their relationship and they become closer.

2035: Triplets are abandoned by their mother at St. Monica’s, since her new abusive boyfriend doesn’t want the trouble of raising kids. They are only three years old and Robert and Bailey willingly take them in and adopt them. Their names are Lucy Rose, Emma Anne and Noah James MacLean. They are willingly accepted by their siblings, and are especially close to Penelope.

2036: Bailey and James agreed to try for one more child (after all, if they can handle nine, they can handle ten) and try IVF, since Bailey is now forty-one. It works a little too well and on October 27th, she delivers twin girls named: Kelsey Charlotte and Aubrey Katherine MacLean.

2037: Robert’s great-uncle, William, dies and leaves all his money to Robert, who was his favorite out of all the children. His estate comes out to 5,000,00 dollars! Robert and Bailey put a good chunk of the money into college funds for the children, invest some of it, donate a good part of it to St. Monica’s and save the rest of it.

2038: Driving home from school one day, Bailey and the kids discover a huge abandoned dog that is starving and sick. It turns out to be an Irish Wolfhound and they adopt it, and name him Duke. He’s a giant teddy bear when it comes to the kids and is fiercely protective of his family.

2039: Robert’s cousin, Abigail, comes to stay with them for a few weeks while she gets out of an abusive relationship (she part of the reason that Bailey and Robert started St. Monica’s for). After a few weeks, she leaves and moves to Vermont to get away from her abusive ex. She continues to email the family pictures of her new life and thanks them with helping her get away.

2040: Bailey has a ‘miracle’ pregnancy three years after the twins are born! On November 19th, she has a little boy named William Alexander MacLean, after his paternal great-great uncle and his maternal great-great uncle. He is affectionately known as Will by his siblings, and his brothers are overjoyed to finally have another boy in their female-dominated household.

2041: Penelope, who is now twenty-two and finishing up a degree in biomedical engineering, comes home for Christmas with her boyfriend of eight years (they met their freshman year of high school), Daniel. They announce that they’re engaged!

The end!

The MacLeans-

Robert & Bailey: PenelopePenny” (22), Duncan (18), MaeveMae” (16), AileenAllie” and Owen (14), MatildaMattie” (11), Lucy, Emma and Noah (9), Kelsey and Aubrey (5), and WilliamWill” (1).

Me: Zoey Brianna Mercer (25)
    Husband: Leo Michael Mercer (26)
    We got married on the beaches of Hawai'i.
    Honeymooned in Paris, London, and Ireland.

Year #1: I feel sick a few weeks after we get back from our honeymoon, so I go to the doctor thinking its the flu. But, when I get to the doctor's, she tells me I am 7 weeks pregnant! On a routine check up at the doctor's, we find out we are having all girl triplets! 3 months later, on June 18th, I give birth to Paris Alaina, Londyn Savannah, and Ireland Taylor.

Year #2: After the girls were born, we really wanted a boy. We tried and tried and tried. After 3 months Leo and I found out we were expecting again. We waited until the birth to find out the gender of the baby. On September 6th, I give birth to beautiful baby boy. We name him after his daddy. Lucas Michael "Luke".

Year #3: My younger cousin, Addison Noelle "Addie", becomes pregnant right after her 16th birthday. Her parents are very upset and I am too. She was told not to get pregnant in high school and is ashamed of herself. She then goes on to tell us that she didn't know who the father was. (She hadn't dated since Junior High, instead she focused on school). A few months later, on May 12th, Addie gives birth to a baby girl, and names her Mikenna Sophie "Kenley". We end up finding out that Addie was drugged and then raped by her old boyfriend, Walker Isaiah. She decides that she can't keep the baby because she has to focus on school and work. We offer to adopt baby Mikenna, and Addie is very glad that we offered and she excepts.

Year #4: After adopting Kenley we decide to adopt again. This time a baby boy from Pakistan. We name him Holden James.

Year #5: My sister Haley and I start a new baby, toddler, and maternity shop. We call it Bippity-boppity Baby Boutique.

Year #6: We have another baby boy, on October 19th. We name him Noah Jacob.

Year #7: We love buying things for Noah from our boutique and we want to have more children so we can use it. 4 months after Noah turns 1, we find out that we are pregnant. I am put on bed rest when I find out that there is more than one baby. There are 3! 2 boys and a girl! We name them Jackson Leo, Colin Matt, and Kadie Nicole. They are born on March 9th.

Year #8: Paris, Londyn and Ireland are now 7, Luke is 6, Kenley is 5, Holden is 4, Noah is 2, and Jack, Colin, and Kadie are 1. My best friend, Alexis Bailey "Lexi" is getting married to her high school sweetheart, Nick Wesley. Our whole family was in the wedding. The older triplets were junior bridesmaids. Luke and Holden were junior groomsmen. Kenley and Kadie were the flower girls. and Noah, Jack and Colin were the ring bearers. And, obviously, I was a matron of honor and Leo was a groomsman.

Year #9: The wedding was very hectic, but also a lot of fun. And, even with our overly large family, we decide to help little ones in need. We found out from the same adoption agency that we got Holden from, that his mom was pregnant. She knew that we would be the perfect parents and since we already had her older son, she didn't want to split up any potential biological siblings of his. She is pregnant with a boy and a girl. Twins! We name them Aidan Kale and Emmilyn Kristyn. We nickname her Emmi.

Year #10: After being a mom of 12 kids, we wanted to let the world know how crazy it is for us, and to let every other parent out there that is difficult but many things are rewarding. I decide to write a book just for that purpose. Our book is published on August 30th.

Year #11: We decide to take a break from having kids. However, 2 months later, lo and behold, we find out that I am pregnant. A few months into the pregnancy, they find that there is more than one baby. There is 3! 2 girls and a boy! We name them Isla Simone, Leah Makenzy and Joel Asher.

Year #12: A few months after the triplets are born, Emmi gets sick. She is rushed to the hospital one day and we learn she has 3 brain tumors. 2 of them are cancerous. We are devastated. She has surgery to remove them all and was on a straight road to recovery. It doesn't come back and she is a very active 3 year old. This influences us to start a charity.

Year #13: We try to focus on Emmi getting better, but we fall unexpectedly pregnant with a little boy. We name him Owen Bryce.

Year #14: Our older triplets are 13, Luke is 12, Kenley is 11, Holden is 10, Noah is 8, the middle triplets are 7, Aidan & Emmi are 5, the youngest triplets are 3, and Owen is 1. We decide to continue to expand our family when we learn that Holden, Aidan & Emmi's mom is pregnant with another set of boy/girl twins. We take a trip (without the kids, except for Holden, Aidan and Emmi) to Pakistan to get the twins. The kids are very excited to see their mom. We take home the twins after a 5 day vacation in Pakistan. We name the babies Khloe Eliza & Kolten Brady.

Year #15: Holden, Aidan, Emmi, Khloe and Kolten's sister is pregnant with multiples. She is only 18 and feels she can't take care of 3 babies, let alone one. The kids' mom told her about us and she feels that we are a good pick for her babies. The triplets are G/B/G. We name them Greer Isabel, Bentley Isaac, Genevieve Imogen "Eve".

Year #16: The triplets' best friend's older sister (age 23), is getting married. Paris, Londyn, Ireland and Paris's friend are bridesmaids. The day goes well and Benny and Eve learn to walk. They danced (as well as new walkers could) and they walked all around (and fell multiple times too).

Year #17: The kids are getting bigger, and we decide to adopt again. This time a single baby. A girl! We name her Aria Josephine. She has dark blonde hair and hazel eyes.

Year #18: Aria is getting bigger and bigger everyday. She is the cutest little girl and the smallest of all the kids. We thought we were going to stop with just her but I feel that I need a few more pregnancies. Leo agrees and we get naturally pregnant with 3 girls! We name them Tessa Lucy, Tegan Charlotte and Tatum Brooke.

Year #19: We get sick and tired of the cold in Massachusetts and when we learn that Leo is getting transported again, this time to Texas, we are stoked. We move 3 months later to a small town near Austin.

Year #20: We wanted to have another baby in this new state so we decide to get pregnant. We end up having another set of triplets! 3 boys. We name them Wyatt Preston, Beckett Cooper, Gavin Miles.

Paris/Londyn & Ireland, Luke, Kenley, Noah, Jackson/Colin & Kadie, Aidan & Emmi, Isla/Leah & Joel, Owen, Khloe & Kolten, Greer/Benny & Eve, Aria, Tessa/Tegan & Tatum and Wyatt/Beck & Gavin

5 singletons + 2 sets of twins + 6 sets of triplets = 27 kids

DH: Michael Allen Foster
    DW: Brianna Marie Foster
    Married: December 6th, 2017 when Michael was 30 and I was 23.
    Small, intimate wedding with our closest friends and family and a Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon.
    We move to a 5 bed, 3 1/2 bath house in Springfield, Illinois.

Year 1: 2018.
    8 sided. 6. 6. His father (my father-in-law) gets sick, we move him in until he gets better. Michael stays home and takes care of him which causes him to pull away a little. We talk it out and are back to normal in no time.

Year 2: 2019.
    6 sided. 4. 3. Ready to start our family, we try for a baby. We end up having triplets, 2 girls and a boy. Peyton Michael Foster, Piper Marie Foster, and Penelope Alice Foster.

Year 3: 2020.
    8 sided. 1. 1. We get a male beagle named Charlie.

Year 4. 2021.
    8 sided. 3. 3. We move to Devon, England getting an 8 bed, 6 bath house.

Year 5. 2022.
    6 sided. 4. 2. We have triplets again, this time 2 boys and a girl. Levi Thomas Foster, Leo Maxwell Foster and Lucy Grace Foster.

Year 6. 2023.
    8 sided. 4. 3. My 13 year old sister, Savannah Rylee Cambell, moves in with us because she's giving my mom a hard time. She's only there for the summer but it proves to be beneficial because helping take care of her nieces and nephews makes her grow up and it helps me relax.

Year 7. 2024.
    8 sided. 8. 5. We take a vacation to Ireland.

Year 8. 2025.
    6 sided. 2. 5. We have twins, a boy and a girl. In honor of where they were conceived we name them: Kennedy Tyrone Foster and Kenzie Ireland Foster.

Year 9. 2026.
    8 sided. 2. 3. We get a pet parrot, a male blue and gold macaw who we name Cookie.

Year 10. 2027.
    6 sided. 6. 4. We have triplets, again. 2 girls and a boy. Rebecca Louise Foster, Sebastian Ryan Foster, and Tessa Mae Foster.

Year 11. 2028.
    8 sided. 8. 6. We get a female grey tabby cat who we name Butterfield.

Year 12. 2029.
    8 sided. 8. 7. My 24 year old sister, Autumn Heather Campbell, and I open up a bakery together. It is very popular in our small town.

Year 13. 2030.
    6 sided. 4. 2. Fourth set of triplets! 2 boys and a girl, Aurora "Rory" Violet Foster, Brayden Oliver Foster, Cameron Drew Foster.

Year 14. 2031.
    8 sided. 6. 5. My 21 year old niece, Riley Jean Tanner, gets married to Nathaniel "Nathan" Travis Andrews and becomes Riley Jean Andrews.

Year 15. 2032.
    8 sided. 1. 7. Our friend, Adrian Patrick Turner, and his wife get in a car accident and pass away, he grants us custody of their 3 year old son, Noah Patrick Turner, and we adopt him making him Noah Patrick Turner-Foster until he's old enough to choose which surname he wants.

Year 16. 2033.
    8 sided. 8. 2. Since we have moved to Devon, we have gained 12 children. We decide our 8 bedrooms just isn't cutting it. We move into a 16 bed, 8 bath house.

Year 17. 2034.
    8 sided. 3. 2. We decide England isn't for us, so we move back to America. We buy a 16 bed, 6 1/2 bath house just outside of Houston, Texas.

Year 18. 2035.
    8 sided. 5. 4. My 30 year old sister, Autumn, and her husband, Jacob Miles O'Brien, welcome their first child, a baby girl, Molly Heather O'Brien

Year 19. 2036.
    8 sided. 7. 6. We are surprised with healthy twin boys. Elliot Joseph Foster and Wyatt James Foster.

Year 20. 2037.
    8 sided. 7. 5. We are surprised with healthy twin girls. Juliette Anne Foster and Arielle Jade Foster.

2038:
    I'm 44 and Michael is 51.
    Peyton, Piper, and Penelope are 19.
    Levi, Leo, and Lucy are 16.
    Kennedy and Kenzie are 13.
    Rebecca, Sebastian, and Tessa are 11.
    Noah is 9.
    Rory, Brayden, and Cameron are 8.
    Elliot and Wyatt are 2.
    Juliette and Arielle are 1.
    Pets: Charlie, Cookie, and Butterfield.

Victoria Wren Charbonneau (25) and William Mark Kensington (26) were married in a traditional church wedding in their hometown of Chicago, Illinois. They honeymooned in southern France for two weeks before returning to Chicago to buy a small bungalow. Victoria is a journalist and William is a lawyer.

Year 1: Although they were planning on waiting a while to have kids, Victoria and William hear about a eight-year-old triplet boys who need a home. They become foster parents, and later adopt Andrew Robert, Henry Joseph, and Patrick David.

Year 2: A severe snow storm collapses part of the roof of the bungalow Victoria and William bought in Chicago. They are forced to move in with William's parents, Ronald and Ingrid Kensington. Things are very cramped with three nine-year-old boys, but in the end the house is fixed and the family moves back in. They all become closer to Ronald and Ingrid, but also gain a good appreciation for personal space.

Year 3: Andrew, Henry, and Patrick persuade Victoria and William to bring home a parrot. They name him Blackbeard.

Year 4: Victoria and William decide that, since the boys are eleven, it is time to start trying. A few months later, they find out Victoria is pregnant with twin girls. Andrew, Henry, and Patrick become older brothers to Beatrice Marie and Lillian Estelle.

Year 5: Victoria opens a bookstore/café called Sense, Sensibility, and Steaming Cup.

Year 6: Adeline, the daughter of Victoria's oldest sister Stephanie, gets married to her long-time boyfriend Aaron. The whole family flies to Hawaii for the wedding.

Year 7: Victoria and William send the kids home from Adeline's wedding with Ronald and Ingrid, and stay in Hawaii for a mini-honeymoon. When they come home, they discover that Victoria is pregnant again! Twin girls Amalia Jeanne and Phoebe Eloise join the family.

Year 8: Adeline and Aaron welcome a baby girl, Fiona June.

Year 9: William and Victoria start a charity foundation to help bring foreign-language education and books to inter-city schools.

Year 10: Adeline and Aaron have a baby boy, Owen Rupert.

Year 11: William and Victoria are interviewed on Ellen to talk about their charity. Later that year, they send Andrew, Henry, and Patrick off to college, Beatrice and Lillian turn seven, and Amalia and Pheobe turn four.

Year 12: William and Victoria receive word that Andrew, who is at Notre Dame, has been involved in a tragic car accident on the way home to Chicago for break. Andrew's friend, Philip, who he was carpooling with, was killed, and Andrew is in a coma for nearly a week. William and Victoria rush to the hospital. Miraculously, Andrew wakes up. After a few more weeks in the hospital, he is discharged to recover quietly at home.

Year 13: William and Victoria decide to move the family to Phoenix, Arizona. Beatrice and Lillian are nine, and Amalia and Phoebe are six.

Year 14: William's college roommate, John Edward Nelson, and his wife, Leah, die in a car accident. They leave their three-year-old son, Lucas Charles, to Victoria and William's care.

Year 15: Eleven-year-old Beatrice and Lillian persuade William and Victoria to bring home two cats. They name them Darcy and Knightley.

Year 16: Victoria and William decide to take twelve-year-old Bea and Lily and nine-year-old Amalia and Phoebe to France to visit Victoria's relatives. Meanwhile, 23-year-old Henry and his girlfriend Isabelle announce that they are getting married.

Year 17: William's great aunt, Evelyn May Kensington, dies. In her will, she leaves her Chicago mansion to William and Victoria, who decide to move the family back to Chicago, just in time for Henry's wedding.

Year 18: Henry and Isabelle welcome a baby boy, Benjamin George.

Year 19: William's great uncle, Robert Joseph Kensington, dies. In his will, he leaves $5,000,000 to Victoria and William. They immediately put away part of it to save for college. Part of it is used to remodel the house, and part to take a family vacation to Scandinavia.

Year 20: Sixteen-year-old Beatrice tearfully tells Victoria that she is pregnant. Although Victoria and William are disappointed in Beatrice's choices, they welcome her baby girl, Hannah Elisabeth.

Victoria Wren Charbonneau-Kensington (45)
    William Mark Kensington (46)
    Andrew Robert Kensington (27)
    Henry Joseph Kensington (27)
    Patrick David Kensington (27)
    Beatrice Marie Kensington (16)
    Lillian Estelle Kensington (16)
    Amalia Jeanne Kensington (13)
    Phoebe Eloise Kensington (13)
    Lucas Charles Nelson-Kensington (10)