Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One, Another, Both, None- boys edition!

Obviously, I just posted the girl's edition, now for the boys! Sort of like This or That but you have the option to pick both or none. So I will start by posting two names. The next person can choose one name, the other, both names, or neither name. You can choose based on whether you just like it or whether you would actually use it. After you choose, you give the next person a pair of names (boys!) to pick from. They can be favorites of yours, random names, or the two worst names you can think of! Example:

Luke Hunter vs Micah Henry
    Luke Hunter

Oliver Pax vs Quinn Truman
    Both

Jacob Lucian vs David Nicholas
    Neither

Ready? Go!

Jackson Thomas vs Dashiell Max

Adalyn * Brooklyn * Avery * Lila * Sadie * Ryan
    Carter * Kieran * Ryder * Torin

Elle

Vote on my list!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare
    What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

Alice | Clara | Clementine | Eloise | Elsa | Emma | Flora | Ida | Juliette | Leonor | Madita | Mathilda | Ophelia | Rosalie | Viola

August | Arthur | Beckett | Bennett | Caspar | Elliott | Henry | Jasper | Jack | Leo | Nepomuk | Theo

-Bailey-
    19 year old name addict

Alice, Eleanor, Elodie, Eloise, Esme, Eve, Felicity, Imogen, Isla, Ivy, June, Maeve, Olive, Phoebe, Violet
    Dashiell, Declan, Elliot, Everett, Ezra, Felix, Finn, Henry, Hugo, Isaac, Jasper, Jude, Luke, Oliver, Samuel

19 year old aspiring writer. Lover of names. Searcher of meanings.

Boys: Jack O'Neill, Rory Clark, Magnus Fox, McKenna Jace, Whistler Clark, and Timothy Crow
    Girls: Katie Beth, Saoirse Grace, and Ava Violet