Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Wife: Grace Aurora Pelletier, age 24
    Husband: River Ash Pelletier, age 32
    Married: December 18th, 2016 in Savannah, Georgia. They moved there from New York City, New York after a two and a half week honeymoon in New Orleans, Louisiana

2017: Grace and River decide they want to have a baby, and after three months of trying they have a healthy baby boy whom they name Gideon Bowie.

2018: Boy/girl twins are born to the Pelletier family, and the slightly premature little ones are bestowed the names Everett Ash and Magdalene Ivy.

2019: Grace and River decided to take a break from having children this year, and River’s younger sister Elena moves in to their house due to recent flooding in her area of town. She’s very helpful with the kids and loves entertaining them when the parents need a night to themselves. After three years she moves back out and things gradually return to normal.

2020: Originally there were no plans for more children this year, but as an unexpected surprise Grace becomes pregnant with twin girls! They are born two days after their due date and given the names Lilly Tiana and Eloise Mae.

2021: Around mid-July the Pelletier's receive a wedding invitation from Grace’s cousin Melinda. The wedding was set for August 12th, but there was a huge rainstorm and it had to be moved to the 18th. Everyone was having a great time except for Gideon, who constantly let his parents know how much he wanted to go home.

2022: A set of boy/boy/girl triplets arrive in January, and they’re named Dante Sebastian, Quinn Gabriel and Isadora Belle.

2023: The house is now very cramped with mom, dad, and the eight children, so the whole family packs up and moves to Sheffield, England.
    The new house looks like this: http://www.swots.co.uk/student-accom...heffield.3.jpg

2024: Unfortunately, news is received that River’s close friend has died. On the up side, the extra bedroom is filled with his 3 year old son Reuben James.

2025: Everyone agrees that it would be a good idea to finally adopt a dog. The local animal shelter has a Clumber Spaniel who we bring home and name Augustus. http://www.pupcity.com/_assets/images/breeds/60_m.jpg

2026: Grace decided to move on from her college philosophy teaching career and dives head first into the restaurant business with her second cousin Jill. Surprisingly, their business thrives and becomes wildly popular. It becomes a main source of income for her large family.

2027: Gideon becomes of the mind that Augustus needs a friend, but seeing as there’s now family friendly dogs that would fit in with their lifestyle, they adopt a beautiful orange Somali cat and name him Eames. http://www.somalicana.com/images/max.jpg

2028: Another death in the family. This time it’s River’s uncle Hugo, with whom he’s always been very close. In his will, Hugo left River and his family $5,000,000! There is no quarrel or debate about what to do with the money and it’s immediately divided equally into all of their children’s school funds.

2029: Another visitor shows up on the front step of the Pelletier’s house - it’s Grace’s niece Harper. It turns out her parents threw her out of the house for one reason or another, and she didn’t know where else to go. After five months it becomes evident that Harper has absolutely no intention of leaving. She never helps out with the chores, never looks after the kids properly, and pretty much just takes advantage of her aunt. River finally has enough and gives her two weeks to move out or else he’ll send her into foster care (he doesn’t really mean it, he just wanted her to get her act together). She finally gets herself together, applies for a good job, and rents an apartment around the block from her aunt.

2030: Since the success of her and Jill’s restaurant, Grace has been in the news a couple of times, but this year she does her first real interview with one of the most popular evening news broadcasts in England. It goes awkwardly at first, but once she gets the hang of it everything’s fine.

2031: Just when Grace and River were beginning to miss having a baby around the house, Grace unexpectedly becomes pregnant with a baby boy! He’s born right on his due date, and they name him Eoin Carlyle.

2032: News is received that River’s older brother has had a little girl. He and Grace would love to go to the baby shower, but they’re so busy with Eoin and the other kids that they just can’t make it. The baby’s name is Amelia Clarice.

2033: On Eoin’s third birthday, he finds two cats sleeping on the grass in their backyard. They have no collar or anything to identify them, and nobody had reported missing cats at the shelter, so the family adopts them. Eoin had been watching a lot of Phineas and Ferb at the time, so he named cat #1 Doofenshmirtz. For some reason all the children agree to name the second cat, the girl, Potatoes.
    http://www.colourbox.com/preview/291...ppy-couple.jpg

2034: The house is getting crowded again, so the family pack up one more time and moves to a mansion in Arlington, Texas. The house looks like this: http://homesoftherich.net/wp-content...icture-225.png

2035: Gideon finally decides to propose to his long-time girlfriend Evangeline. The whole family attends the wedding, which is a beautiful ceremony with lots of flowers, music, and food.

2036: Sadly, Augustus has passed away. The whole family is in tears for nine days, before Gideon and Evey bring over a gorgeous Saluki dog they found half dead wandering their street this morning. She fits right in and is a healthy, happy part of the family in no time. She’s named Hermione. http://www.moveoneinc.com/blog/wp-co...02/saluki3.jpg
    Girls: Beatrice Emmeline, Clementine Alice, Lana Magnolia, Ellington Briar, Violet Aurelia, Charlotte Ophelia, Evangeline Belle
    Boys: Benedict Gray, August Sebastian, Lysander Quinn, Magnus Roland, Julian Lestat, Mias Vincent, Castiel Sawyer

Wife: Rosalie Lira Barnes 'Rose', age 23.
    Husband: Sawyer Blaise Barnes, age 28.

Married: December 31, 2017, in Boston, Massachusetts. We moved to the city after our wedding, after both living in Cambridge, Massachusetts for many years due to school, and we also met there. For our honeymoon, we went to London for a week; which was my choice, Sawyer wanted to go to Hawaii; before returning home and starting each new jobs. I got a job as a dental hygienist and Sawyer got one as a Paralegal.

2018(1): Two months after Sawyer and I said I Do, Sawyer's younger sister Jillian asked if she could stay with us for a while. She was thinking of moving to the city as well, but wasn't sure if she would enjoy it or not. Though we both want to enjoy their first year of marriage alone, Sawyer could not say no to his sister, so she moved in with us; and stays for over half a year! I hated it, not that I disliked her, but I wanted to enjoy my new marriage. Her staying with us drove Sawyer and I apart for a while, and we agrued a lot. I hated it so much. I was glad when she finally left, to move in with some new boyfriend she met, Evan.

2019(2): After all that, I began to want kids, but because of the fighting, we both decide we should wait a little longer. But while we were mending our marrige, and just as things wee beginning to slowly go back to the way they were before Jillian moved in; My college roommate and best friend, Callista, was killed in a tragic accident along with her husband, Adam, of only a few months, leaving behind a 3 year old son named Alec Camden, who I was always Aunt Rose to. I was so shocked when I hears the news, I didn't know what to do. But I was even more shocked when Callista's parents inform me that Callista left Alec to Sawyer and I, if they were willing to take him. And without thought, we both agreed. I just couldn't think of him not growing up with loving parents, who would always tell him how amazing Callista and Adam were. Before we know, we were the addopted parents of Alec Camden.

2020(3): In April of 2020, Sawyer's sister Jillian, who was still with the same guy she moved in with 2 years earlier, announced she was getting married! Less than a month later May, she got married in a small wedding. Because it was so fast, I was sure there was a niece or nephew on the way, but no, they just didn't want a big fuss. Only her close family, and her husband Evan's family were there, and little Alec gets to be the ring bearer, while Sawyer and I both just got to sit and watch, as both Jillian and Evan only picked their closest friend to be in their wedding party, trying to keep it small. While at the wedding, and seeing Alec playing with the other kids there, I just knew I was ready for a baby. I didn't want Alec to be way older than his siblings. so we began trying.

2021(4): After trying for almost a year, and being afraid that maybe I couldn't get pregnant, in March, I woke up one morning feeling sick to stomach, and I rushed to the store to buy a test. And when it came back positive, I didn't even wait to tell Sawyer in a cute way like I always wanted, I just called him right away, and told him the good news. And in November, Alec got a little brother, who we named Falcon Joseph.

2022(5): When Falcon was only a few months old, Sawyer and I begin to talk adoption. We knew that we loved Alec just as much as Falcon, and there's was another child out there who needs a home. And as soon as we started looking, we find a set of twins, a girl and a boy, who were 3, and just knew that that's who we needed to adopt. Months later, we finally got to bring home Ava Hope and Jacob Robert. Alec loved having little siblings he could actually play with, seeing as Falcon was so small. And the twins quickly became a part of the family, as if they were always there.

2023(6): After that, we both agreed that for time being, we had enough young kids, and did not need more. But just as I returned to work, after settling the twins into their new life, I got sick at the sight of any food. In the back of my mind, I knew what it mean, but I'd been taking birth control, so I ignored the signs, but when my stomach started to grow months later, Sawyer is the one who finally said that I just had to be pregnant. A doctors visit later that day confirmed it. I was over 4 months along, and with twins! I was so shocked, but Sawyer and I both accepted that two more is okay, and that we could handle it. I quit her job at that time, to focus on the kids, and when the twins are both, they are both little girls, and they name them Sena Jilliana, for Sawyer's sister, and Kiara Callie, for Alec's mother and Rose's friend who died years earlier.

2024(7): The stress of having an 8 year old, 5 year old twins, 3 year old, and 1 year old twins, becomes so much for me, that I had to ask Jillian to please come and stay for a few months. I ever said that her husband, Evan, could come too. But in the end, only Jillian came to stay with us, and she really helped me out for a few months, while Sawyer was busy with work. It was much better than the first time she was there, and this time the I feel like we grew so much closer. As an only child, I started to see that I should enjoy having a sister.

2025(8): Another wedding! In early January, My closest cousin Henry got married, and so the entire family travels across the country to California to attend the wedding. It was the first time any of our biological kids had been out of the state. Callista and Adam loved to travel, so Alec did a lot as a baby; and Ava and Jacob were born in New York. But for all of them, it was really exciting. This one was much different from Jillian's, and there were many, many people. So many people in fact, that Sawyer and I barely knew anyone there, and the kids enjoyed laughing at the fact we couldn't explain who anyone was.

2026(9): When Alec turned ten, I decided to throw him a huge party. He invited all his friends from school, and my family all come as well as Sawyer's, and even Callista and Adam's parents came. Alec felt very special that day, and he was so happy. And then later that very same night, Sawyer told me and Alec, as well as Ava and Jacob that he got a new job, and had to move us to a town about an hour away, but still in Massachusetts. Alec did not take it well, because he really liked his friends, and school. So he wasn't happy at all anymore. Ava was happy though, as well as Jacob, they were excited to see a new place. Falcon had only just started kindergarten so it didn't effect him too much, and at 3, Sena and Kiara didn't understand at all.

2027(10): After ten years of marriage, Sawyer and I seemed stronger than ever, an I was so happy in our new home. It was a 5 bedroom, much bigger than our 3 bedroom we had before. And the kids had more of their own space. And overall, things just seemed really good. And to make Alec a little happier with the move, we even got a dog. Alec named her Daisy, and she was more his than anyone else's, he even took care of her all himself. It was a little sad to see him being so responsible, and growing up.
    If I had a baby right now, I'd name it,
    Scarlett Amelia or Emerson Joseph.
    I also like Cashel, Gabriel, Genevieve, & Juliette. + So much more.
    I'm Ashley btw, and I'm 19!
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9822324

2028(11): On the day I sent all the kids off to school for the first day, actually it was Kiara and Sena's first day ever; I was rushed and nervous. Because as I was getting the kids ready, Jillian had shown up, in distress. Evan had left her, and she didn't know what to do. She was so upset, and so for a third time in the 11 years I'd been married, my sister-in-law moved in with us. She said it was just going to be for a while, til she got back on her feet. And it was, she only stayed a month, and then she found a place to live nearby, so she could be closer to her nieces and nephews.

2029(12): With the youngest twins 6, and Alec already 13, I began to miss having my little babies. And so Sawyer and I were talking about having another child, and about a month after we started talking, Jillian called with shocking news. She was pregnant! Sawyer was really happy for his sister, he knew how much she wanted a child. And though we did not know her new boyfriend well, we hadn't even met him yet, Caleb ended up being a really nice guy, and his and Jillian's son Sloane Aiden Parker, was very well loved in our family. And seeing him, just made me think even more of having another child.

2030(13): When we start to try for a new baby, we are so happy to learn that I was pregnant after only 2 months of trying! We couldn't wait to know what or how many it was. But when we went for my 15 week check up, we learned that I had miscarried, and that we were no longer having a baby. To make matters worse, after being home thinking of how horrible I felt for less than a week, a small fire broke out in the kitchen; thankfully I was the only home at the time, and I was not hurt. And though the house was not ruined, enough damage was done that we had to stay with Sawyer's parents for a while. It was the worst year we had in a long time, and I was happy with 2031 started, a new year, I hoped it would better.

2031(14): Right as 2031 starts, Sawyer and I make a pact, along with Ava, Sena, & Kiara, who thought it was 'fun', that we'd make the most of the year. But making the most of the year, well I know I didn't. Because in March, one day while I was out shopping, I ran into my high school sweetheart, Michael. At first it was nothing, we talked. I told him all about my kids, and how great they were. How Ava was in soccor, and how Alec was so nervous about high school, and how Jacob had been sick the week before, and he told me how he was divorced and only had one son. And before I even know what was happening, I was deep into an affair. It was something I'd never thought I would do, but it happened. It went on for over 7 months, and then one day Sawyer confronted me, he said he'd heard from a co-worker that I was seeing a friend of that co-worker's. We argued, screamed, I cried. It was awful, and the worst part was that Ava and Sena were home, and I know they heard parts. I ended things right away with Michael, as soon as I realized I could lose Sawyer over this stupid affair, but Sawyer was still very angry, and so he left me. He went stay with Jillian, Caleb, & Sloane. He told me he wanted a divorce, but I wouldn't give up without a fight. I begged to just go see someone and work on our marriage, and through that we were able to not get a divorce, we stayed apart for a while longer, but right before our 15th anniversary, Sawyer was back in the house. Our marriage was not back to normal, but I could hope over time it would be.

2032(15): I don't know what happened, but it seemed like after my miscarriage, it was one thing after the other. Because right after Sawyer and I got back together, 16 year old Alec came to us and explained that he had a girlfriend, and her name was Anya, and he told us he was so sorry, and I think I knew then, before he told us the truth, what it meant. And so when he explained better, that Anya was pregnant, I wasn't shocked. I was disappointed, but I also knew that over the past 2 years Sawyer and I had not paid as much attention to the kids as we should have, and so I couldn't be too angry. And when Anya gave birth to a little girl that she and Alec named Genevieve Evalyn 'Jenny', she and Jenny moved in with us; and I was happy to be a grandma. Just not happy that my son was 16, and a father. But just as he had cared for Daisy so well, Alec was very responsible for what he had done, and he took care of Anya and Jenny as well as he could.

2033(16): I really wanted another child still, but I knew that now that I was a grandma, I just couldn't have another child. So Sawyer and I were completely shocked to learn when Jenny was 5 months old, that I was expecting twins yet again! I was in shock, and didn't tell the kids until I was very far along, because it just didn't seem real. When we found out it was boys, Jacob and Falcon were so glad. They really wanted another brother, and the girls were glad to, after seeing how happy the boys was that it was boys. And so a couple months later I had Nicholas Gabriel & Oakley Alexander. After not having any babies for 10 years, it was odd to have newborns again. Sure I had helped with Jenny, but it was different. And I was very happy, and for first time in a while, Sawyer and I had a good year. We still had trust issues, and all that. But I think the twins helped bring us together again.

2034(17): I was sure I was done, I was so happy with the new twins, and Sena and Kiara were 11, Falcon was 13, Ava & Jacob were 15, and Alec already 18; I was done. I was a grandma, I was a mom to 8, I just didn't think I'd ever have more. But as I should know due to Sena, Kiara, Nicholas, & Oakley, twins like to surprise me. So 9 months after Sawyer and I told the family we were done, and under no cercumstation should they expect another sibling, I gave birth to 2 little girls, Adelaide Valora & Talia Allison. Alec and Anya were happy, glad Jenny would have little aunts close to her age. But the other kids were just shocked, they really did believe Sawyer and I when we said we were done. So now I had 1 in college, 2 in high school, 2 in middle school, and 4 infants. I was going crazy.

2035(18): Alec got into a really good college in California, and he just knew he was going to have to turn it down. California wasn't cheap, and he knew he couldn't support his little family there. But Sawyer and I hated to see that happen. We wanted Anya and him to have a shot at an amazing future, no matter what they may have done. So after talking it over, we decided to move the family to California, so we could help. Ava and Jacob were pretty happy with the move, they didn't think fit in at school back home, though just as when had moved town so many years earlier, not everyone was happy. Falcon was so upset. He hated to leave his life behind, but even he was happy once we were actually in our new home, and they got to see how awesome it would be.

2036(19): After 3 amazing years, 2036 was another year I wish I could forget. It was awful. Ava and Jacob both got their driver's licence, and were so excited to drive everywhere. And they were safe drivers, and they knew better than to text or not watch the road, or any of that. So when Sawyer called me one day, in tears, I never thought it could be one of them. But it was. Ava had been driving, and as she was going through a green light, a car on the other side ran the red light, and hit her head on. Sawyer explained to me that they weren't sure if Ava would make it, and that I needed to get down there right away. I remember everyday at that hospital seemed worse and worse, I thought my little girl was going to die, and it was the worse feeling. Much worse than anything else I'd ever been through. It truly brought Sawyer and I together in a way we had not been since long before my affair. And the other kids all seemed closer to, in a way it helped our family, but it hurt so much. And after months, the doctors were shocked when she woke up. She had so much damage though, they told her she had a long recovery ahead of her, but that was okay. She was alive, and Sawyer and I were willing to help her through anything to make her better.

2027(20): Ava, who saw her dream of going to college with her friends and Jacob and enjoying it, go down the drain; was misrable. Almost everyone left town in her class, and she felt alone. There was one boy though, who was always around. He made it clear he liked her no matter what, but Ava was in a wheelchair and her face was damaged a lot in the accident. She did not see how anyone could like her, more less love her. Ava did grow to accept her new life, but it was hard. To cheer her up, we both died our hairs crazy colors. Sawyer did not like this much, but it was fun, and made her happy. And once she was happy, she did see what her friend meant to her, and what she meant to him, and they began dating.

Children: Alec (21), Ava, Jacob (18), Falcon (16), Sena, Kiara (14), Nicholas, Gabriel (4), Adelaide, Talia (3).
    Grandchildren: Jenny (5)
    If I had a baby right now, I'd name it,
    Scarlett Amelia or Emerson Joseph.
    I also like Cashel, Gabriel, Genevieve, & Juliette. + So much more.
    I'm Ashley btw, and I'm 19!
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9822324

DW: Lily Frances Bellamy Brail
    DH: Rupert David Brail
    Married: May 11, 2012
    Ages at marriage: 22

Lily Frances and Rupert met in high school, but did not become friends until after graduating. Their first date was at the local zoo (in Asheboro, NC). One year later, the couple return to the zoo for their anniversary and Rupert proposes. Within months the couple have an intimate beach wedding with family. They honeymoon at the North Carolina beach where they were married. They move into a small, quiet community and a white, colonial house.

2012: It does not take Lily Frances and Rupert long to settle after their marriage. Lily Frances takes a job as a librarian and Rupert takes a job as a state park ranger, and the couple makes enough money to discuss having children within the first year. Lily Frances decides she does not yet want to take time away from work, so they agree to foster a young girl, a 6 year old named Margot Winter Evans. Margot moves in with the couple and their family life begins.

2013: The next year starts happy, with Margot enjoying her life with her new foster parents. By February, things take a turn when Dexter Elias Brail, Rupert's single-father cousin passes away after a battle with pancreatic cancer. He leaves his three children to Rupert and Lily Frances. Nigel Jack Brail (4), and twins Hugo Ezra Brail (2), and Charles Oscar Brail (2).

2014: This year, Lily Frances writes her first book, a biography entitled "Mother of 4 before 24", where she discusses the excitement, hardships, and rewards of taking in four children. Her book is successful and she is invited to speak on the Ellen Degeneres show. This experience sparks Lily Frances' career as a novelist.

2015: Margot and Nigel have done well in school and the twins are adjusting to spending their afternoons in daycare. Lily Frances and Rupert continue with their careers, until one day Lily Frances feels strange. She sees the doctor and discovers she is unexpectedly pregnant. This will be her and Rupert's first child. While it is a surprise, the couple could not be happier. By the end of the year they have a new little girl in the family: Evelyn Reid Brail.

2016: Lily Frances and Rupert need more space. Their starter home is becoming increasingly full. Luck is on their side when Rupert's job transfers him to Santa Fe and the family is given a bonus to buy a home. At this time, Rupert's income is supplemented by Lily Frances' writing. To help with finances even more, the family invests in enough land to start a small ranch and begin their work on becoming self-sufficient. Since the family moved from North Carolina to New Mexico, their options were to either return Margot to custody of the state, or attempt to adopt her themselves. Lily Frances and Rupert are granted the adoption of Margot.

2017: The family is happy with their new life in New Mexico. By early 2017, things have calmed enough that Lily Frances and Rupert can relax into their lives. This relaxation leads to a very pleasant surprise when 9 months later they are greeted by their second daughter, Ciara Niamh Brail.

2018: Life on the ranch is so scheduled and expected (even with surprise pregnancies) that Lily Frances and Rupert start to feel bored. Rupert decides to take the family on a summer long trip to South Korea. While visiting, Lily Frances learns of an adoption group that welcomes Western travelers. She and Rupert decide to visit the group one day. They leave with a two-year-old girl, Hae-Won Alice Brail.

2019: Lily Frances and Rupert spend a great deal of time discussing their family and how wonderfully it has grown. They even consider having their first planned pregnancy, but their busy life of work, writing, ranching, and children seem to prevent any true efforts. They decide it just isn't meant to be, and that perhaps their family is complete. That is until Lily Frances becomes unexpectedly pregnant for the third time. By December 2019, Lily Frances and Rupert have their first biological son, Felix Roland Brail.

2020: A letter comes in the mail one day addressed to Rupert. He is busy with work, so Lily Frances opens it. She calls him immediately to tell him that his joke isn't funny. He asks her to start over and explain from the beginning. She tells him about the letter, and that's when Rupert discovers that his paternal great-uncle passed away, and having no children or grandchildren of his own, has left his inheritance to be split between his surviving family members. The estate is significant, and Lily Frances and Rupert receive $5,000,000. This money is immediately put into savings to help with the children's futures.

2021: With their new fortune, Lily Frances and Rupert feel secure enough in their finances to try for their first planned pregnancy. They do not have any trouble getting pregnant and are soon blessed with another daughter, Looper Amelia Brail.

2022: The house now has 9 children and still plenty of room to grow. Margot is nearly 16 years old and has requested a pet. The family has a ranch, so their are plenty of animals to take care of a play with, but none of the children have ever had pets of their own. Rupert takes Margot to the shelter and the two return home with a female German Shepherd mix named Bethesda.

2023: The family still has nine children. With such a large number (and with Lily Frances turning 33 this year), the couple decides to try for their last pregnancy, hoping to make the children an even 10. It does not take long for Lily Frances to notice that this pregnancy seems different from previous ones. She is gaining weight faster than she remembers doing for her past children. When she goes in for her ultrasound, she discovers it is not a single pregnancy. In fact, the Brails are having triplets. After 7 months of pregnancy, Rupert and Lily Frances welcome daughters Beatrice Helene Brail, Fiona Agnes Brail, and Henry Finn Brail.

2024: Lily Frances and Rupert are afraid some of the children will be upset with the addition of three. The children love having so many siblings, and the family is as close as ever. Nigel, who is now 15, approaches Lily Frances one day with a request. Since Margot has her own pet, he would like one of his own. Lily Frances tells Rupert who agrees that since he is the same age Margot was when she received her first pet, he could have one of his own. He picks out a small Manx kitten, whom he names Gus.

2025: Margot goes to college. She decides to attend the University of Southern California and is majoring in Zoology. The house seems a lot emptier with her gone, but Lily Frances and Rupert are proud of her for getting accepted into her top pick. She comes home for all major holidays.

2026: The triplets are now almost three. Everyone is happy and healthy, but Lily Frances notices that Henry is not learning at the same pace as his sisters and the older children. She takes him to a doctor, who confirms he has a form of Autism. His case is comparatively mild, but Lily Frances conducts a lot of research on the topic. She and Rupert decide to start a charity organization designed to raise money for Autism research. She hopes to help determine all possible causes, methods to help with development, and to raise school funds for children with Autism. Her charity is a branch of Autism Speaks.

2027: The family has perfected the management of responsibilities. The older children help with the smaller children, and everyone helps with the ranch work. When Lily Frances' sister (Ramona Violet Bellamy) decides to move in the Brails after she separates from her husband, things become easier. Ramona is a wonderful aunt and does a lot to help around the house, including most of the cooking.

2028: Lily Frances is approaching 38. The Triplets are almost 5, and Rupert misses having babies in the house. He approaches Lily Frances with a request. He wants to try for one last pregnancy. Hugo and Charles will be leaving for college this fall, and the house number would be down to 8. Lily Frances could not be happier, and the couple try to conceive. Unfortunately they are unsuccessful, and rather than turn to fertility, the two decide to adopt a baby. They take in a baby boy whom they name Liam Shepard Brail.

2029: Margot is now finished with her Bachelor's degree. She visits the Brail home one day with her boyfriend, Phineas Arthur Potts. The two announce that they plan to be married before the end of the year. Lily Frances and Rupert are completely happy for their daughter.

2030: The truly unexpected happens this year. Lily Frances and Rupert become pregnant. After their last try, they thought for sure they were finished, but Lily Frances has twins. Thatcher Lincoln Brail and Edgar Calvin Brail are born on their mother's 40th birthday.

2031: Margot announces she's pregnant! Lily Frances and Rupert become grandparents for the first time a year after they became parents for the last time. Margot and Phineas have a little girl whom they name Noah Lark Potts.

The Brail Family:
    Lily Frances Brail (41)
    Rupert David Brail (41)
    with Margot Winter Potts nee Evans [formerly Brail/adopted] (25), married to Phineas Arthur Potts (26), with Noah Lark Potts (nb)
    Nigel Jack Brail (22) [inherited]
    Hugo Ezra Brail (20) [inherited, twins with Charles]
    Charles Oscar Brail (20) [inherited, twins with Hugo]
    Evelyn Reid Brial (16)
    Hae-Won Alice Brail (15) [adopted]
    Ciara Niamh Brail (14)
    Felix Roland Brail (12)
    Looper Amelia Brail (10)
    Beatrice Helene Brail (8) [triplets with Fiona and Henry]
    Fiona Agnes Brail (8) [triplets with Beatrice and Henry]
    Henry Finn Brail (8) [triplets with Beatrice and Fiona]
    Liam Shepard Brail (3) [adopted]