Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Caroline Sophia Lark- 20
    Joshua William Lark -22
    Married May 2011 in CT
    Honeymooned in Scotland
    1. Family member dies leaving $5,000,000 Try to save some money but use most to pay for college.
    2. Move to Germany
    3. Baby girl: Summer Claire.
    interviewed on a talk show
    4. Home unexpectedly burns down we live with family for six months till we find a new one
    5.Open a bookstore
    6. Twin boys: Leo Blake, Miles Oliver
    Sister has a baby girl I name her Julie Sophia
    7. Relative passes away and leaves mansion to us
    8. Adopt a cat named Stella
    9. Triplets two girls one boy: Annabelle Ruby, Melody Kate, Seth Levi
    Family moves to England
    10. Unexpectedly pregnant with twin boys: Shane Christopher, Tristan Scott
    11. we move back to the states to be closer to family
    12. Move to Arizona
    13. Get another kitty named Luna
    14. Interviewed on talk show
    15. Unexpectedly pregnant with twin girls: Juliet Clara, Eve Madeline
    16. Again unexpected pregnant with twin girls: Violet Isabelle, Caroline Lily
    17. Move to Boston
    18. Get a pet beagle named Dawn
    19. unexpected baby boy: Oliver Joseph
    20. Family gets a Chameleon named Isaac

Family:
    Charlotte- 40 And Josh- 42
    1. Summer- 17
    2. Leo and Miles- 14
    3. Annabelle (Belle), Seth, Melody- 11
    4. Shane and Tristan- 10
    5. Juliet and Eve- 5
    6. Violet and Caroline- 4
    7. Oliver-1

13 kids total wow
    Last edited by c.lack4; August 9th, 2012 at 01:49 PM.

Jillian Elizabeth Benson (24) marries Jeremy Malcolm Danvers (26) on July 5th, 2017, in Boston, Massachusetts. After a two-week honeymoon in Scotland, they settle down into the brownstone that was once Jeremy's bachelor pad.

2018: Jillian and Jeremy planned to wait two years before trying for a baby, but Jillian gives Jeremy a delightful, unexpected surprise on Easter Sunday 2018: a positive pregnancy test inside a large egg! On January 2nd, 2019, they have boy/girl twins named Holden Seth Danvers and Phoebe Rose Danvers.

2019: For her birthday, Jillian's best friends take her to get a tattoo. She gets a tattoo of a purple and blue butterfly on her left shoulder with the words "hope" and "freedom" written on its wings.

2020: Now that the twins are two, the Danvers decide to TTC for another baby. After only three months of trying, they get pregnant! On November 27th, 2020, Celia Juliet Danvers is born.

2021: The brownstone in Boston the Danvers have lived in for six years suddenly feels cramped with three small children. But the Danvers love Boston and wish to continue to raise their children in such a great city. By the end of the summer, they have found a house in a popular family-friendly neighborhood in Boston that looks like this: http://www.shutterstock.com/cat.mhtm...rm#id=73960048

2022: Because they wanted three or four kids, Jillian and Jeremy decide to try for one more baby, to make their family complete. This time, TTC takes a little longer, but on Thanksgiving, Jillian announces she is pregnant again. On August 1st, 2022, Jillian delivers her and Jeremy's third daughter and final child: Violet Evangeline Danvers.

2023: For Celia's third birthday, her best friend from daycare gives her a female orange tabby kitten from a litter the friend's mother's cat had. Celia names her Blossom.

2024: Jillian and Jeremy thought they were done having children. But a month after spending time with Jeremy for his birthday weekend, Jillian goes in for a regular check-up and learns she is already five weeks pregnant! She and her husband are surprised, but delighted nonetheless. Another boy, Quinton Gabriel Danvers, is born on February 6th, 2025.

2025: At 32 years old, Jillian decides to do something daring: color her hair! Jeremy is surprised and 7-year-old Phoebe is giggling when Jillian comes home with dark red hair.

2026: While Jillian is leaving a biweekly meeting with her publisher, she gets a phone call from Jeremy. After dropping four-year-old Violet off a preschool and two-year-old Quinton at daycare, Jeremy stopped by the house to pick up something for the art gallery he owns only to find 11-year-old Ethan Robert Myers, the son Peter, of one of Jeremy's closest friends, sitting on their front porch. Jillian heads back to the house. She and Jeremy sit down with Ethan, who explains that, since his father was killed in a motorcycle accident five years prior, his mother has been involved with a man who physically abuses her. Ethan couldn't take it anymore and ran to the Danvers--his father always promised him Jeremy would look out for him--for help. Jillian and Jeremy quickly inform Child Protective Services. Ethan's mother won't leave her boyfriend, but she must hand over her son to the Danvers, which she does without much of a second thought. Jillian and Jeremy become Ethan's legal guardians.

2027: Three-year-old Quinton accidentally falls into a pool at his daycare and would have drowned if one of the mother's helpers had not pulled him out. He is rushed to the hospital for bruises and a head injury. Jillian and Jeremy quickly pull him out of that daycare center and decide it is best to leave him with his grandmother until it is time for him to go to school. Quinton broke his arm somehow in the fall and is afraid to go near water for a long time. Nine-year-old Phoebe even takes time out of school to help look after Quinton. The daycare he was sent to is closed after a string of lawsuits brought on by the city.

2028: After the scary incident with Quinton, Jillian gets another tattoo. It is white angel wings on the small of her back, with her husband's and children's initials on it in black ink.

2029: To provide a safer environment for other children that was not provided so well for her own children, Jillian and Jeremy's younger sister, Katrina, who is an elementary school teacher, open a respectable daycare center/preschool for young children in one of the safest suburban neighborhoods in the city of Boston.

2030: Inspired by the success with the daycare center, Jillian opens her own bookstore in Boston. It is called The Boston Bookshelf. The store carries books not only written by Jillian herself, but for new, up-and-coming authors as well as popular writers and magazines.

2031: Though they are doing better financially than they have in years, Jillian is 38 and Jeremy is 40, and they have their hands full with five biological children and a sixteen-year-old foster son. Jeremy gets a shocking call from Ethan one Wednesday afternoon in March. After Jillian fainted at work, Ethan brought her to the hospital and the doctors think she is three months pregnant...with twins. This was completely unexpected, but the Danvers have learned to take whatever life threw at them. On September 29th, 2031, twin boys Declan Reid Danvers and Camden Blake Danvers are born.

2032: Jeremy's grandmother dies at the rip old age of 95 and leaves her house in Saratoga Spring, New York to Jillian and Jeremy's family. Their house in Boston has suddenly become cramped with eight children and Granny's house is twice the size, plus more land. While the family loves Boston, they also see the opportunities presented to them in New York. By the end of the summer, they have completely moved to Saratoga Springs. Their new home looks like this: http://www.shutterstock.com/cat.mhtm...=1#id=58017802

2033: Because Blossom the orange tabby is coming along in age, the Danvers family take in two furry friends: a female German Shepard named Willow and a white male Persian cat named Prince Philip.

2034: Jillian's close friend Coralyn, a widow of war, dies in a car accident and leaves her two daughters to the Danvers, who gladly take the girls in. Delia Kathleen Morgan is six and Hadley Rue Morgan is nine.

2035: Jillian's latest book hits the bestseller list and a famous director signs off on movie rights to the book. 17-year-old twins Holden and Phoebe and 13-year-old Violet each get roles as extras in the movie.

2036: Jillian opens the New York Bookshelf, a bookstore equivalent to her Boston Bookshelf, and the store becomes a success, opening chains across the state, as well as some Boston Bookshelf.

2037: 22-year-old Ethan is involved in a drunk driving accident while coming home from a friend's birthday party. His car is run off the road and he is nearly killed. He lives in a chemically induced coma for three days. Jillian and Jeremy arrive in Manhattan--where Ethan was attending Hudson University--to see their foster son covered in bandages and suffering from broken bones, a concussion, and internal bleeding. Ethan is in the hospital for six weeks before he is brought back to his parents' home in Saratoga Springs. He returns to school in the spring semester and has to take summer classes to catch up.

2038: Jillian and her eldest daughter, Phoebe, open another daycare in Saratoga Springs called Early Spring Daycare and Preschool.

Write down your name and DH's name, and the year you were married, and how old you were. Also, describe your wedding, honeymoon, and first home in the city you decide to move to once you're married.

Name: Eliza Marie Johnson
    Husband's name: Michael Vincent Johnson

Year 1: I was 23 when I married Michael, and he was 24. Our wedding was in a small garden with just family and very close friends. We honeymooned in Hawaii for 3 weeks and went back to our new home in Arizona. We felt we missed something in our family, so we decided to adopt triplets.
    we adopted triplets, two girls and a boy.
    Lilliana Grace Johnson, Addison Elizabeth Johnson, and Vincent Michael Johnson

Year 2: My sister in-law and I decided to open a day-care center together. We named it "Little Darlings" and we are booked every day of the week! Juggling three 1 year olds and running a business is sure taking it's toll....

Year 3: "Little Darlings" Has become so busy we are opening a chain in Massachusetts were we decide to re-locate. My entire family lives in a suburb of Boston so that's where we are opening the chain. My Sister in-law is doing a lot of the work lately because I have been so busy with three 2-year olds!

Year 4: My life has been so hectic lately with three 3 year olds and working almost full time again at "little darlings". I was feeling sick, so I assumed it was just the flu. A week later I went to the doctor and they told me i was expecting twin boys. I couldn't believe this. So 9 months later I welcomed Ryan Andrew & Henry Donald to the world. I decided to take a break from "little darlings" for a long while!

Year 5: This year my sister-in-law and co-worker delivered a healthy baby girl! Her name is Ella Victoria and she is the calmest baby I have ever seen. My triplets are now 4 years old and the twins are now 1. My husband has decided to quit his job to be a stay at home dad and I have returned full time to "Little Darlings". I don't want the kids to grow up with babysitters, nannys, and employees of mine. Not that I don't trust them!

Year 6: I had that same sick feeling and I was pregnant again. With twin girls! I was going to be a mother of 7!! My triplets are now 5 and the twins are only 2. Thank goodness Michael stays home with the kids! 8 months later I delivered Bailey Nicole and Olivia Mae the the world!

Year 7: The triplets are finally in full-time Kindergarten! The boys are now 3 and the girls are now 1. Life is still hectic, and business at "Little Darlings" is still booming! I decide i want to open another business. This time, a bookstore. It is conveniently located right next to "Little Darlings" and It is a children's bookstore named "Small Pages".

Year 8: This year my sister-in-law and co-founder of "Little Darlings" welcomed another baby girl! Her name is Trixie Anne! Is sure must be nice to have 2 kids! The triplets are now 7 and are in the first grade! The boys are now 4 and the girls are 2! Life is starting to fall perfectly in place. "Little Darlings" Opened a third franchise in Downtown Boston where my sister-in-law has moved. "Small Pages" is also doing wonderful and is getting quite a bit of business!

Year 9: This year my husband's 21 year old dead-beat brother has come to live with us for 6 months. He is a terrible influence on the kids, and our health! He is a heavy drinker and he often comes home in the middle of the night, waking up all of the children. I can't wait until he goes back home! The triplets are now in the second grade and are 8 years old. The boys are 5 and are in kindergarten and the girls are 3. "Little Darlings" is still doing great and has opened another franchise in Vermont! "Small Pages" is still doing well, too.

Year 10: This year we decided to have one more child. Surprise! It's twins...AGAIN! This time we had fraternal twins! Their names are Matthew Henry & Caroline Janet. The triplets are now 9 and are in 3rd grade! Seems like just yesterday we came home as a newlywed couple adopting triplets! The boys are now 6 and are in the 1st grade, the girls are 4, and the fraternal twins are 1 week old! "Small Pages" has picked up business and a friend of mine has opened a franchise of it in Downtown Boston. "Little Darlings" Is still as busy as ever. I decided to take another break and Michael has decided to go back to work.

Year 11: This year we had another surprise in store. We had triplet boys! We were not expecting them, but they are wonderful! The oldest triplets are 10... Double digits!! They are now in the 4th grade! The boys are 7 and are now in 2nd grade, the girls are 5 and are now in full time kindergarten, and the fraternal twins are 1! I have offically retired from "Little Darlings". My sister in law has agreed to continue the business. I still own "Small Pages" but I rarely have time for it anymore with 12 children. We are becoming the duggars...

Year 12: This year had a big change in store.. NO, not more kids! But we were cramped in our 6 bedroom house in Massachusetts so we built a huge home in Austin, Texas. The kids miss their friends but quickly made more! We all love it here! The oldest triplets are now 11 and are in 5th grade! The boys are 8 and now in 3rd grade, the girls are 6 and are in 1st grade, the fraternal twins are 2, and the youngest triplets are 1. I gave my "Small pages" franchise to my sister in law because with 12 kids I can't afford to be anywhere else but with them. My husband works partly from home now to help me with our kids.

Year 13: This year I had another surprise set of twin boys! We named them Zachary Austin & Nick Ryan. The oldest triplets are 12 and are in the 6th grade! The boys are 9 and are now in 4th grade, the girls are 7 and are now in 2nd grade, the fraternal twins are 3, and the youngest triplets are 2. I am finding less and less time with my husband after our newest edition to the family

year 14: Unfortunately, we grew out of our home and had to move to another house in Austin, Texas. This home is basically a mansion! The oldest are now 13... teenagers. Wow i'm old! The boys are 10 and are now in 5th grade, the girls are 8 and are now in 3rd grade, the fraternal twins are 4, the younger triplets are 3, and the 2nd set of twin boys are now 1. I swear i'm a couple kids off from a reality show!

Year 15: The oldest are 14, the boys are 11, the girls are 9, the fraternal twins are 5, the younger triplets are 4, and the 2nd set of twin boys are 2. Sadly, I discovered my husband was cheating on me. He ran into his high school sweet-heart who now lives in texas. This affair has been going of behind my back for 3 years now. We are currently living in separate houses. He lives in the old house and I stay in the new one with the kids. We are not divorced. Yet

Year 16: The oldest are 15, the boys are 12, the girls are 10, the fraternal twins are 6, the youngest triplets are 5, the other twins are now 3. My deadbeat brother in law had a baby girl with his girlfriend. They named her Tabitha Rose. With my marriage still on the rocks, I have decided to go back to working part-time. I hired a nanny and my husband and I have the kids and nanny every other week. I opened a "Small Pages" franchise here in Austin.

Year 17: The oldest are 16, the boys are 13, the girls are 11, the fraternal twins are 7, the young triplets are 6, and the other twins are now 4. My mother moved to Austin to help me out with the kids and she wanted to start a business with me. We launched a kid's clothing store but it failed. On the bright side, my marriage is improving. We live in the same house but are still in different rooms

year 18: The oldest are 17, the boys are 14, the girls are 12, the fraternal twins are 8, the triplets are 7, and the twins are 5. My husband and I got back together and could not be happier! As a result, at the age of 41 I had twin girls named Annabelle Rose & Adrianna Mell

year 19: The oldest are 18, the boys are 15, the girls are 12, the other twins are 9, the trips. are 8, and the twins are 6. The youngest twins are now 1. Unfortunately, my husband's college friend passed away and we took in their three year old son Devyn Richard.

Year 20: The oldest are 19 and moved out, the boys are 16, the girls are 13, the other twins are 10, the trips. are 9, the twins are 7, Devyn is 4, and the youngest editions are now 2, and we adopt a pet dog named Carrie. Now we have 17 kids and a dog. We lived happily ever after!

Ashley Ann Buerk and Daniel Logan Buerk
    Married at 20 first year at 21

1. life event 1, then an 8: Make up your own.
    We move to a cute house in Seattle to get ready for our first child

2. Pregnancy 2, then a 4: You have twin girls.
    Audrey Rose Buerk and Avery Rain Buerk

3. Life event 5, then a 3: Your family relocates to a city/state of your choice. Where do you move to?
    We have to move to Illinois due to a sudden family emergency with my hubby. We decide to buy a house in Chicago.

4. Pregnancy 1, then another 1: You have a single baby. Gender is your choice.
    I have a baby boy who we name Daniel Logan Buerk Jr. (DJ)

5. Life event 7, then a 5: You are unexpectedly pregnant with twin girls!
    Julianna Mae Buerk and Jayla Mackenzie Buerk

6. Life event 5, then a 4: A friend or family member has a baby girl. What do they name her?
    Valerie Taylor

7. Life event 4, then a 3: Your or DH's younger sibling comes to stay with your family. Why are they there and for how long? What significant changes are in your family?
    Its my little brother Eddie, his is 24 (3 years younger then me) and he is in college and is broke he asked if he could stay with us while he goes to college and we say yes so he is there for 4 years

8. Pregnancy 4, then a 1: You have triplet girls.
    Skyla Mia Buerk, Stormi Lia Buerk, and Susannah Lee Buerk

9. Life event 5, then a 2: You and DH begin a charity foundation. What is it based on? What cause are you representing? Cancer victims

10. Life event 2, then a 1: Your family relocates to a city in Massachusetts. Where do you move to?
    Our family has gotten so big that we rent out our old home to my brother and move to Boston for a bigger house since we are expecting more

11. Pregnancy 1, then a 4: You adopt a baby. Gender is your choice.
    Baby boy newborn Alexander Lucas Buerk

12.Life event,6, then another 6: An in-law gets sick and you or DH takes care of them. What affect does this have on your family and/or marriage? Its his dad and he had cancer the kids don't really understand the seriousness of the situation

13. Pregnancy 6, then a 5: You adopt a baby. Gender is your choice.
    Baby boy newborn Samuel Chase Buerk

14. Life event 6, then a 5: One of your children (if old enough at this point, at least 18) gets married. If not one of your kids, then a niece, nephew, or younger cousin.
    Younger cousin and we all go and we all have fun

15. Life event 1, then a 7: A close friend dies and leaves his/her 3-year-old son to you and DH. What is the boy's name?
    Dalton Anthony Buerk

16. Life event 3, then a 1: Your family moves to a city in the Southwest. Where do you move to?
    Lower California for a bigger house and so we can live on the beach

17. Pregnancy 5, then a 1: You adopt triplets, two boys and a girl
    Riley Michael Buerk, Ryan Tyler Buerk, and Rubia Star Buerk

18. Life event 7, then a 6: You are unexpectedly pregnant with twin boys!
    Donovan Cole Buerk and Everett Drake Buerk

19. Life event 1, then a 4: Your family moves to a city in upstate New York. Where do you move to?
    Yonkers its nice

20. Pregnancy 3, then a 5: You have triplets. Genders are your choice.
    Lauren Gracie Buerk, Lydia Gem Buerk and Liam Garrett Buerk

Children
    Newborn: Lauren, Liam, and Lydia
    2: Donovan and Everett
    3: Riley, Rubia, and Ryan
    7. Sam
    8: Dalton
    9: Alex
    12: Skyla, Stormi, and Susannah
    15: Jayla and Julianna
    16: DJ
    18: Avery and Audrey
    Ashley

Fave Girl Names? Aria, Ava, Avery, Blue, Blythe, Cyan, Emberlynn, Emery, Evelyn, Evening, Gemma, Grace, Haven, Honor, Iris, Ivory, Juliana, Lacey, Laila, Lana, Leilani, Lia, Liliana, Lucilla, Mary, May, Mia, May, Paisley, Rose, Saige, Snow, Storm, Susannah, True, and Waverly.

Fave Boy names? Ace, Atticus, Axel, Bentley, Braylen, Cain, Carter, Cedar, Cliff, Cyan, Dakota, Emmerson, Emmett, Everett, Ezra, Jax, Jaxon, Jethro, Kai, Levi, Liam, Lucas, Parker, Riley, Samson, and West.

Name: Carly Elizabeth Smith
    DH: Zachary James Smith

Married 2012 when Carly was 22 & Zach was 23
    Married in a small church with just family and friends
    Moved to Dallas, Texas!

Year 1:
    Zach and I are still happily married, but we are not quite ready for kids! His little cousin, Laura Michelle Andrews got married this past week! She is 18 and her husband is 20. We are very happy for them.

Year 2:
    Zach's job required us to move to Phoenix, Arizona. The weather is extremely hot and we love it here!

Year 3:
    This year, Zach and I welcomed our baby boy Austin Zachary Smith. He has blue eyes and blonde hair and looks just like Zach!

Year 4:
    Austin has gotten so big! Zach and I are still happily married. My nephew, Grant, just got married to his high-school sweetheart this past winter! They also have a daughter Austin's age named Hailey!

Year 5:
    Zach's job required us to move again. This time we moved to Virginia Beach, Virginia. It's a huge step for us! We don't know a soul here, but we love the beach! Austin is now 2 and we are thinking about having another baby.

Year 6:
    This year we adopted fraternal twin girls! They are 5 months old and their names are Caroline Bailey & Amelia Reese. We couldn't be happier! Austin loves his little sisters!

Year 7:
    This year has been rough. Zach almost died in a car accident driving home from a party. He was hit by a drunk driver, and he survived, and only his left arm was broken. This has really brought our family closer together and we can't take things for granted anymore. Austin is now 4 and the twins are 1 this year.

Year 8:
    This year we welcomed another baby boy! We named him Daniel Henry and Austin loves him! The twins are skeptical though... the family is doing great!

Year 9:
    This year, I unexpectedly became pregnant with a baby girl! Her name is Nicole Paisley. Austin is now 6 and in first grade! Can you believe it?!? The twins are 3, Danny is 1 and Nikki is 3 months old! Our family is growing so big!

Year 10:
    This year was tough. We moved back to Dallas, Texas. Austin has to make all new friends, and we feel badly for it. Zach's job has us moving around way too much!

Year 11:
    This year we welcomed another baby boy! We named him Nathaniel Lawrence or "Nate". We are over the moon! We now have 6 kids! Austin is 8 and in third grade, the twins are 5 and in Kindergarten, Danny is 3, Nikki is 2, and Nate is barely a month old.

Year 12:
    This year Zach and I caved and got the family a pet dog. We adopted a Golden Retriever named Millie from the pound. She is 2 years old and so incredibly loving and gets along great with all of the kids! So much better than a pet rock!

Year 13:
    This year was crazy! I finally died my hair brunette after being a blonde my entire life! Also, on a dare from Zach I got my belly button pierced! I know it looks ridiculous for a 35 year old to have a belly-button piercing but I love it! Because Zach made me do this, in return, I made Zach get a tattoo. He got the initials of all the kids on his back. Austin is now 10! double digits! He is in 5th grade. The twins are 7 and in 2nd grade, Danny is 5 and in Kindergarten, Nikki is 4 and in pre-school, and little Nate is 2!

Year 14:
    This year Zach and I went in to business together, opening a small bookstore. Unfortunately, with the economy it didn't work out. On the bright side, a new frozen yogurt shop moved into the building! Sweet.

Year 15:
    This year we decided to try again for a baby! We welcomed our newest edition, Lillian Ella "Lily"! We now have 7 kids!! Austin is 12 (Almost a teen!!) The twins are 9 and in 4th grade, Danny is 7 and in second grade, Nikki is 6 and in first grade, Nate is 4, and baby Lily is just 3 weeks old!

Year 16:
    This year was pretty upsetting. My dear father-in-law got very sick. Zachary decided to take off work for 6 months and fly to Montgomery, Alabama to be with his father. This was hard on the entire family. We were losing income, so I decided to return to my job as a nurse. My older sister, who lives about 15 minutes away, has been helping out a ton by watching the kids while i'm at work. Fortunately, my father-in-law survived and is stronger than ever! Also, Austin is 13!!

Year 17:
    This year, Zach's little sister Mona came to live with us for the summer. She is only 24 and would go out and party every night. She is not the best influence on our children! Mona is a heavy drinker and smoker too, but we forced her to go down the street to smoke. Finally she left and got herself a job as a shift manager at a piercing shop... Anyway Austin is now 14 and a freshman in high school!! The twins are 11 and in middle school, Danny is 9 and in 4th grade, Nikki is 8 and in third, Nate is 6 and in first grade, and Lily is 2.

Year 18:
    This year was wonderful! My niece, Kiera, got married in Hawaii and we all got to go! It was the vacation of a lifetime and will be a fond memory for years and years to come!!

Year 19:
    This year Zach and I try to open our bookstore again, this time it was a success! People from all over town come to buy books! It's awesome! Austin is now a Junior in high school (AH!), Caroline & Amelia are 13 and in 8th grade, Danny is 11 and in 6th grade, Nikki is 10 and in 5th grade, Nate is 8 and in 3rd grade, and Lily is is 4!

Year 20:
    At the age of 42, I got pregnant. This was a huge surprise. After Lily was born we decided to stop having kids, and a year later when I was late I went the the doctor and he told me I couldn't have anymore children. At my 1st Ultrasound we discovered we were having twins! So at the old age of 42 I gave birth to Identical twin boys names Timothy Roger & Ryan Zachary. We are so lucky to have such a great family!

Carly & Zachary Smith: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=dcd230b

Austin (17): http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=446ff79

Caroline & Amelia (14) (Left & Middle): http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=f313ff7

Danny (12): http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=eae902d

Nikki (11): http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=3a19003

Nate (9): http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=47a271d

Lily (5): http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=917b7d9

Timmy & Ryan (newborns): http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=910de95

Millie (dog): http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=c42d723

Mona (Rofl) http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=8ebfd01