Names Searched Right Now:
Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    Tabitha Nicole (24) and Gustav Leif (23), married on January 13th in the woods, and have a month long honeymoon traveling Europe.

Year 1: Not long after the wedding, I find out that I am pregnant with triplets, and later Zephyr Amadeus, Cadmus Erasmus, and Minerva Luned, are born.
    Year 2: We decided that we want to adopt a baby, and get a baby girl name Leilani Kate; we keep her first name and change her middle name to Nephele.
    Year 3: I get pregnant, but have a miscarriage. Also in that year my older sister has a kid, who is names Serenity Ivana.
    Year 4: I try to get pregnant but are unsuccessful, but my brother gets married at a destination wedding in Greece!
    Year 5: We finally conceive again and end up with twins! Damien Leander and Sabrina Lenore are born.
    Year 6: I end up pregnant again, this time with triplets! Septimus Percival, Albus Nero, Niobe Lucinda are born.
    Year 7: We end up getting two puppies, both male Great Danes, and name them Gumshoe and Shadow.
    Year 8: I get pregnant again and have a girl, Rhiannon Persephone!
    Year 9: I have triplet boys, Icarus Oisin, Taliesin Magnus, and Vidar Orion.
    Year 10: My family moves into a mansion (finally, because we need it)! It is a Tudor Revival style mansion with turrets and secret passage ways!
    Year 11: We adopt a kitten, it’s a Ragdoll, and name her Button.
    Year 12: I didn’t think that I was pregnant, but it happened again! Morwenna Bellatrix is born.
    Year 13: After having so many kids, I want to do something just for me and I dye my hair black!
    Year 14: I end up pregnant again and have a little girl, Rowena Wednesday.
    Year 15: I have twins, Iago Valerian and Ksenia Desdemona.
    Year 16: I open a bookstore, The Nook Book.
    Year 17: You have a single baby girl. Delphina Lilith.
    Year 18: We get another kitten, this time a ginger cat, and name her Ginger.
    Year 19: One of my oldest children, Minerva, turned 19 and got married all in the same year!
    Year 20: I go on vacation with my husband to Sweden.

Tabitha and Hus have Zephyr, Cadmus, Minny, Leilani, Damien, Sabrina, Sep, Al, Niobe, Rhia, Icarus, Tal, Vidar, Morwen, Rena, Iago, Ksenia, and Delphi.
    Eirawen Grey, Daenerys Raenye, Deirdre Tamora, and Eilonwy Colleen
    Severus Gerard, Tarragon Hugh, Gwydion Neil, Thorin Poe

Honestly this is probably my favorite forum ever
    Not expecting, just addicted

Blair Katarina Matthews & Leonardo William Matthews
    Married at the Palace Hotel, honeymooned in St. Thomas, settled in Martha’s Vineyard.
    1. Adopt Sophia, Olivia, and Isabella (2)
    2. Aunt passes away and leaves house in the Vineyard
    3. Adopt Mason and Logan (4)
    4. Libby, Leo, and Liam
    5. Stella and Savannah
    6. Relocate to NYC
    7. Adopt Liliana, Gabriela, and Angelina (1)
    8. Maverick and Cooper
    9. Adopt Riley (6)
    10. Madison and Carter
    11. Interviewed on a talk show
    12. Must move back to the Vineyard for space purposes
    13. Get a pomsky- Sperry
    14. Leo is seriously wounded in a car accident, but makes a full recovery
    15. My grandfather dies, leaves us $5,000,000 which we use towards the kids’ college funds
    16. Adopt Jack and Callie (7)
    17. Leo’s best friend dies, leaving us his 3 year old son (Aiden)
    18. Kennedy & Sasha
    19. Get a pug- Pulitzer
    20. Get a boxer- Lacoste

Sophia (triplet with Olivia & Isabella) (22)
    Olivia (triplet with Isabella & Sophia) (22)
    Isabella (triplet with Olivia & Sophia) (22)
    Mason (twin with Logan) (21)
    Logan (twin with Mason) (21)
    Libby (triplet with Liam & Leo) (16)
    Leo (triplet with Libby & Liam) (16)
    Liam (triplet with Libby & Leo) (16)
    Stella (twin with Savannah) (15)
    Savannah (twin with Stella) (15)
    Riley (15)
    Liliana (triplet with Gabriela & Angelina) (14)
    Gabriela (triplet with Liliana & Angelina) (14)
    Angelina (triplet with Liliana & Isabella) (14)
    [COLOR="#ff3366"]Maverick (twin with Cooper) (12)
    Cooper (twin with Maverick) (12)
    Jack (twin with Callie) (11)
    Callie (twin with Jack) (11)
    Madison (twin with Carter) (10)
    Carter (twin with Madison) (10)
    Aiden (6)
    Sasha (twin with Kennedy) (2)
    Kennedy (twin with Sasha) (2)
    Please check out my new blog!
    www.monograms-and-glitter.weebly.com
    Thanks
    xoxo Samantha

Daniel Adam Warren
    Edith Josephine Warren

Married 2025
    Ages- DH:30
    DW:25

Wedding: Simple yet elegant church wedding with closest friends and family
    Honeymoon: A tour of South Africa
    First home: A small ranch-style house with three bedrooms and two bathrooms in a friendly neighborhood near Washington, D.C.

2026: DH's best friend dies and leaves us his 3-year-old son named Isaac Daniel Cardwell
    2027: We move to Fort Worth, Texas to prepare for a family in a five bedroom, four bathroom house.
    2028: DH's favorite cousin dies leaving us with his three kids.
    Ingrid Delilah Warren (8)
    Louisa Carol Warren (7)
    Josiah Samuel Warren (4)
    2029: We move to a mansion in our hometown in Virginia. A six bedroom, six bathroom house equipped with a three bedroom two bathroom guesthouse, a large greenhouse, an in-home movie theater, and a zip line in the backyard
    2030: Dan's in-laws get sick so we decide to take care of them. They live full time in our guesthouse. I happen to love them a lot, so I leave my job at a local charity to stay with them. It is nice for them to be able to see their grand kids all the time, but it is hard to have two more opinions in the house.
    2031: Dan's parents both pass away from cancer this year. It is really hard on the kids, ages 11, 10, 8, and 7. Regardless, we stay together and end up closer than ever.
    2032: I decide to start teaching middle school band at our local middle school, the same one I went to as a kid.
    2033: After begging stubborn Dan for awhile, he finally caves and allows us to get a cat. It is a gray British shorthair named Kara Louanne
    2034: Our family grows to love our cat Kara Lou so much that Dan quickly agrees to get two more kittens. They are American shorthairs form the local SPCA. Their names are Hattie and Henry
    2035: As a tenth anniversary present, Dan and I vacation to England for three weeks during the summer. We have a wonderful time while my mom watches the kids, but we're glad to be back home afterward.
    2036: Dan's sister and her family of five visit for the summer. It was her kids' first time east of the Mississippi River. We go on vacation together, have a ton of "sleepovers," and just have a great time spending the summer in our mansion. The upside of living in a big house is that there is plenty of room for all eleven souls to function in our place. The next step is to vacation in Oregon with them sometime!
    2037: We adopt two dogs. They are both corgis from the local shelter. We name them Roger and Sinclair
    2038: I am interviewed for Fitness magazine. I guess running with the dogs has really helped my health and looks, so they chose me for an article on working out with a busy life. Also, Ingrid goes off to college!
    2039: Another pet enters the family when we adopt a puggle named Wilson. Louisa leaves the nest for college.
    2040: We build a chicken house and four chickens. We don't kill them, as we are all vegetarian, but the eggs are used for breakfast and baking.
    2041: We visit Dan's sister's family in Oregon for the summer. It is just like old times as the kids get to play together again. In the fall, Isaac heads to college.
    2042: Yet another dog is adopted. Sadie the Beagle loves her new home with three other dogs and three cats. Josiah moves out, leaving Dan and me as empty nesters!
    2043: Dan, our four dogs, three cats, four chickens, and I move to a smaller house in Massachusetts. It is a three bed room two bathroom ranch house in Boston, preparing us for our older years.
    2044: Dan's sister, Samantha, and her husband visit again, as empty nesters, also. We have an amazing time together, so they decide to downsize in Boston, too. These are the best years, when your best friend, sister-in-law, and neighbor are the same person.
    2045: Sam and I start a tea shop in downtown Boston. The first year goes pretty well, signaling a great future for the shop.
    2046: We adopt two more cats, both orange tabbies. We name them Oscar and Myer.

The End!

Natalie Diane (29) and Emerson Abel Townsley (29) met at grad school at London a School of Economics, they don't have a ceremony but they have a reception in LA for Natalie's mother. They spend a week in Greece then another in Egypt.
    Year 1: Natalie and Emerson buy a flat just outside London
    Year 2: Emerson gets hit by a car on the way to work. Unable to work for the rest of the year, they move further away from the city for lower rent.
    Year 3: despite money issues, Natalie gets pregnant with twins: Ignatius (Iggy) Theodore Cassian Townsley and Isaac (Ike) Jethro Jarvis Townsley.
    Year 4: Natalie and Emerson are on Couples!Jeopardy. They win enough money to move to a bigger place closer to London
    Year 5: Henrik Jameson Leonidas Townsley is born!
    Year 6: Bernadette the beagle is brought into the family
    Year 7: family moves to Jacksonville for Emerson's job.
    Year 8: family leaves Florida and settles down in Southern California near Natalie's family.
    Year 9: Leander Memphis Romeo Townsley is born!
    Year 10: Emerson's brother Jonas and his wife Lydia have a daughter, Charlotte Maureen Townsley
    Year 11: travel to India and bring back an orphan two year old Aasha. her family and full name remains unknown.
    Year 12: Laura Simon, a single mom, Natalie's maid of honor and college friend, dies from a drunk driver.Natalie and Emerson take in her two children Andrea Marilyn Simon (12) and Esther Rosemary Simon (8).
    Year 13: Emerson inherits a mansion in the English countryside from a distant relative. With so many kids , it makes sense to move there but Natalie is reluctant to move away from her family so they elect to rent out the LA home in the school year to college students and stay there in the summer.
    Year 14: Natalie's niece Savannah gets married to Peter Clarkson, literally the boy next door.
    Year 15: Emerson's brother Jonas, his wife Lydia, daughters Charlotte (5) and Cassandra Evelyn (2) move into the mansion for two months when their house is in escrow and even with 6 kids, they have the room.
    Year 16: get interviewed on Graham Norton for a part in an indie film that Natalie did as a favor to her friends. The under budget film surprisingly gave them short term fame.
    Year 17: Natalie unexpectedly gets pregnant with twins and have mild disabilities do to Natalie's age (46). Arwen Guinevere Josephine Townsley and Artemis Imogen Avalon Townsley are born.
    Year 18: another baby surprised the family: Ariadne Rosalind Calypso Townsley.
    Year 19: the indie film days resurface as an agent calls you for another gig!
    Year 20: Emerson's mother dies leaving the family 5 million dollars they didn't know she had. The money goes to a retirement fund so taxes won't touch it.

Review:
    Natalie Diane Townsley (49, me)
    Emerson Abel Townsley (49, husband)
    Andrea Marilyn Simon (20, adopted daughter)
    Ignatius (Iggy) Theodore Cassian Townsley (17, son)
    Isaac (Ike) Jethro Jarvis Townsley (17, son)
    Esther Rosemary Simon (16, adopted daughter)
    Henrik Jameson Leonidas Townsley (15, son)
    Leander Memphis Romeo Townsley ( 11, son)
    Aasha Townsley (11, adopted daughter)
    Arwen Guinevere Josephine Townsley (3, daughter)
    Artemis Imogen Avalon Townsley (3, daughter)
    Ariadne Rosalind Calypso Townsley (2, daughter)

Jonas Townsley (brother in law, 40s)
    Lydia Townsley (sister in law, 40s)
    Charlotte Maureen Townsley (10, neice)
    Cassandra Evelyn Townsley (7, neice)