Names Searched Right Now:
Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    My name is FAYE SAPPHIRE ROSE DONOVAN (was Richards) and my DH is JAMES LUKE DONOVAN.
    I am 20 and James is 22. We got married in 2013. We had a beautiful wedding full of everything I ever wanted, It was the best day of my life like it should be. We then honeymooned to the Caribbean Islands for 3 months. When we got back we moved into our new home, a gorgeous 3 bedroomed white rose cottage on the coast of Cornwall, England.

Year 2013.
    We hadn't planned a pregnancy just yet but after coming back from our honeymoon I was feeling very poorly and noticed I'd put on quite a bit of weight. I went to the doctors and did some pregnancy tests and soon found out I was 6 months pregnant with twin boys!
    2 months later after a long and gruelling labour, I end up going in for a c-section as one of the twins heart rate is dropping.
    I soon give birth to two very tiny but healthy baby boys. We call them NOAH JAMES and GEORGE LUKE.

Year 2014.
    Noah and George are now happy healthy one year olds we decide that now they are getting bigger we could do with a bigger house so upstakes and move to Plymouth, South West England.
    Its a beautiful 4 bedroomed modern town house with a long garden full of swings and slides, perfect for the boys.

Year 2015.
    Noah and George and now lively two year olds and just entering 'the terrible twos', they've just started nursery and are full of energy which is bad news as I've been feeling extremely tired alately and it turns out that once again I am pregnant with twins! Two girls this time round.
    Unlike their brothers the girls are born on time and I have a natural birth with them. We call them DELILAH ROSE and JEMIMAH FAYE.

Year 2016.
    Being only 23 and already having four children all under the age of four, I understandbly don't feel myself anymore so decide to give myself a rare treat and go to the hairdressers and get my hair cut and coloured. I have it cut into a bob and dyed blonde from my natural colour of dark brown.

Year 2017.
    Noah and George are now four and starting at school in September and Delilah and Jemimah are both now two and in nursery.
    Our 4 bedroomed town house is a little cramped for a family of six so we decide to pack up and move to a 6 bedroom house in Manchester, England. This house now has enough room for when/if we want more children and for both sets of twins to grow up in.

Year 2018.
    After lots of pestering from Noah and George about getting a kitten and then Delilah and Jemimah deciding to copy we cave in and buy the kids a tabby cat who with the boys encouragment we call Rusty. After awhile the kids lose interest and I soon find myself doing everything for it.

Year 2019.
    With the boys now 6 and in school and the girls now 4 and also at school after careful consideration we decide that it is time to try for another baby. After months of trying sadly, we are unsuccessful!
    Being a stay at home mum I'm not getting any income so I decide that with my older brother I shall open a childrens bookstore called Ready, Steady, Read.

Year 2020.
    After trying for a baby for over a year I finally fall pregnant and we are over the moon!
    Its a tough pregnancy and I'm in and out of hospital with problems but nine months later I give birth to a healthy baby boy.
    We call him EDWARD JOSIAH.

Year 2021.
    My friend Lilah has a baby girl a few months after I give birth to Edward she names her Poppy Louise and we're always joking about how when they're both older they'll get married.

Year 2022.
    Noah and George are now Nine years old, Delilah and Jemimah are now Seven years old and Edward is Two years old.
    James gets a new job as a neuro surgeuon in Texas so we take the family and settle down in a beautiful 7 bedroomed classic house.

Year 2023.
    Only a year after moving we are on a plane back down to Cornwall, England where we first lived and I grew up to live with my parents as a horrific hurricane destroyed our home in Texas. Luckily, none of us was hurt and we are on are way to being safe and sound.
    My parents have a three story victorian mansion so we won't have to worry about rushing to find our own place due to no space.

Year 2024.
    James bumps into an ex-girlfriend called Saskia Jones who he dated before he met me and they have a fair bit of fun for a horrifying 8 months before he's supposedly on a night out and I ring him so the kids can say goodnight and SHE answers. When he gets home I question him and he tells me what been going on. I am devestated... James moves out for a few weeks whilst we decide what to do. It affects the kids so much, Noah starts playing up in school, George takes it out on me and doesn't stop hitting me, Delilah and Jemimah have closed up and won't talk to anybody and Four year old Edward doesn't quite understand what's going but misses daddy.
    We see the strain its putting on the kids and decide to get back together and see how things go.

Year 2025.
    The boys are now Twelve years old, The girls are Ten years old and Edward is Five years old.
    I miss having a baby around so we decide to try for a baby. Soon enough I fall pregnant.
    Seven months later, Eight weeks early I give birth to a healthy but tiny little girl. We call her ROSE AMANDA.

Year 2026.
    For Noah and George's Thirteenth birthday we get a beautiful golden lab bitch who they decide to call Lola.
    James isn't really happy he says we have enough trouble in the house with 6 children, two aged 13, two aged 11, one aged 6 and one aged one, a cat and now a dog.

Year 2027.
    My dad sadly dies aged 70 of a stroke and he leaves me £5,000,000 in his will!! I am utterly gob smacked, I knew he was leaving me some money but didn't know the amount and neither did my mum. Dad had kept it a secret.
    We are so thankful! We move into a beautiful victorian home with enough space for us all as a family to grow. We buy cars for both me and James, put money away for all the kids to have driving lessons and their own cars and houses and university funds.
    We put whats left into a savings account and then do a bit of natural retail therapy!

Year 2028.
    Noah and George are now Fifteen, Delilah and Jemimah are Thirteen, Edward is now Eight and, Rose is Two.
    Rose was planned to be our last baby but we've has a stressful time lately and I've been forgetting to take the pill so ovbiously it doesn't take long for me to fall pregnant! The kids are do excited and its like heaven to me as the older four as so worried that they won't let me do anything, the kids get even more excited when they find out I'm having twin girls!
    Nine months later born by planned c-section I give birth to two healthy beautiful baby girls. We call them ELSIE LILY and LILA BETH.

Year 2029.
    Noah and George are now Sixteen, Delilah and Jemimah are Fourteen, Edward is Nine, Rose is Three and, Elsie and Lila are One.
    Noah and his girlfriend Maggie come home one day and tell us that Maggie is 6 months pregnant with a baby boy, my first grandchild! I am shocked buy happy for them and believe that they will make excellent parents! Maggie soon gives birth to him and he is beautiful, they call him CONNOR NOAH.

Year 2030.
    I am interviewed on Jeremy Kyle after news comes out that Noah might not be Connors dad and Maggie might've cheated on him. Its mayhem! They get results back and one year old Connor is Noahs little boy. I knew it!

Year 2031.
    I decide that after such a long time I've had enough of my blonde hair and decide to dye it back to my natural colour of dark brown.

Year 2032.
    Me and James decide to set up a charity in memory of my Dad who died of a stroke 5 years ago. Its really successful and in our first year we raise £750,000!

Year 2033.
    At the age of 40 I get my first tattoo, Its of all my kids names, my dads and my grandsons.

My family and extended family.

Faye [40] and James [42]

Noah [20] and Maggie [20] have a son Connor [4]

George [20] and Sophie [17] have a twin daughters Caitlin and Hannah [1]

Delilah [18] and Matt [19]

Jemimah [18] and Oliver [18] is 4 months pregnant.

Edward [13]

Rose [7]

Elsie [5]

Lila [5]

J (29) and T (28) Zolgh@dr married in Bangkok, Thailand on February 21, 2013. We honeymooned in Pattaya, Thailand with its beautiful beaches and bed bugs (!). Shortly after, we returned to start our lives in Xi'An, China.

Year 1 (2013): We decide to try for kids that year, and get triplets... 2 girls and a boy!
    Emiliana Hasti Zolgh@dr
    Valentina Baran Zolgh@dr
    Benjamin Pasha Zolgh@dr

Year 2 (2014): We relocate to Istanbul, Turkey with our 3 kids. We're overjoyed, as we've always wanted to move to Turkey. Now we're close to J's family!
    Year 3 (2015): An old classmate, Hannah, gives birth to a healthy baby boy. She names him Duncan Alexander!
    Year 4 (2016): As I'm walking home, I notice a child trapped in a burning building. I save him, and am subsequently interviewed by the local newspapers and magazines.
    Year 5 (2017): With the triplets growing up and becoming more independent, we decide to add to our family. 9 months later we give birth to Soren Emre Zolgh@dr, a bouncing baby boy!
    Year 6 (2018): An unexpected pregnancy ends in a miscarriage. My nephew, Brian, who is barely 18 years old, proclaims his love for a classmate. They elope and marry, much to the surprise of everyone.
    Year 7 (2019): We get pregnant again, and give birth to twins, DS, Evren Shaya Zolgh@dr, and DD, Nova Shadi Zolgh@dr. With six kids under the age of six, we really have our hands full!
    Year 8 (2020): We manage to find some spare time to start a charity taking in street girls and helping the cops combat s*x trafficking.
    Year 9 (2021): We take in one of the girls, a six-year-old, Aysa, as a foster child.
    Year 10 (2022): One day I begin to notice a bit of nausea... we're unexpectedly pregnant with twins... again! We give birth to DD, Parisa Sevil Zolgh@dr and DD, Roxana Shirin Zolgh@dr.
    Year 11 (2023): We swore we were done, but surprise! One more unexpectedly came... Welcome DS, Mavi Sam Zolgh@dr.
    Year 12 (2024): After Mavi, we did not expect to have any more children... but surprise! Triplets! DS, Cyrus Kaan Zolgh@dr, DS, Alten Kasra Zolgh@dr, and DD, Maryam Ayla Zolgh@dr. 13 kids at home! AHHHH!
    Year 13 (2025): We're really not busy enough, so we start another charity. This time, we start one travelling to rural Turkey to teach farmers beekeeping skills. DH is so excited for this!
    Year 14 (2026): Well, it turns out... we're pregnant again. Someone needs new birth control! This time, we're having twin girls! We give birth to Avina Joy Zolgh@dr and Tala June Zolgh@dr. We're going to be the Turkish Duggars soon!
    Year 15 (2027): A close friend dies, and leaves their 3 year-old son, Levent, with us.
    Year 16 (2028): What a stroke of bad luck! Another close friend dies, and leaves their 3 year-old son, Onur (Honour), with us.
    Year 17 (2029): Despite being in my mid-40s, we fall pregnant with twins (again), DS, Ashkan Elias Zolgh@dr, and DS, Kian Berk Zolgh@dr. Now we have a full house!
    Year 18 (2030): A relative passes away, and leaves us a beautiful wood and brick house sitting along the Scottish coast. Luckily, it's a large house, as we have quite a brood. So, we relocate to Scotland!
    Year 19 (2031): The family gets a parrot, whom we name Caspar.
    Year 20 (2032): Once in Scotland, we decide to take in a six year old foster child, Brogan Alexander.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    J Zolgh@dr 49 years old
    T Zolgh@dr 48 years old

Emiliana "Milia" Hasti, 19 years old
    Valentina "Val" Baran, 19 years old
    Benjamin "Pasha" Pasha, 19 years old
    Aysa, 16 years old (foster daughter)
    Soren Emre, 15 years old
    Evren "Ever" Shaya, 13 years old
    Nova Shadi, 13 years old
    Parisa "Pari" Sevil, 10 years old
    Roxana "Roxy" Shirin, 10 years old
    Mavi Sam, 9 years old
    Cyrus Kaan, 8 years old
    Alten Kasra, 8 years old
    Maryam Ayla, 8 years old
    Levent, 8 years old (foster child)
    Onur, 7 years old (foster child)
    Avina "Avi" Joy, 6 years old
    Tala June, 6 years old
    Brogan Alexander, 6 years old (foster child)
    Ashkan "Ash" Elias, 3 years old
    Kian Berk, 3 years old

So 20 kids and a parrot named Caspar... and how are we earning enough money... ?!?!?!
    Last edited by tfzolghadr; July 16th, 2013 at 05:39 AM.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Abigail Julia Wright [26] & Thomas Josiah Wright [34].
    Married in the summer of 2014.
    Honeymooned in Spain for 8 weeks.
    Live in Edingbrough, Scotland.

Year 1. [2014]
    After returning from their honeymoon Aby is feeling a bit under-the-weather, she thinks she might have a sickness bug so goes to the doctors who ask her when she last had her period. She then remembers that she is late, but surely she's not pregnant. She takes a test and there it is the lovely to say she's pregnant! At the scans Abigail and Thomas find out their going to be the parents of twin girls!
    8 months later born tiny but healthy, Aby gives birth to two beautiful little girls. They call them Gabrielle Juliet and Francesca Belle.

Year 2. [2015]
    We decide that our small and cosy 2 bedroom cottage is just to cramped for us and our two energetic little girls.
    We pack and move down south to London, England. We're now living in a 6 bedroom town house.

Year 3. [2016]
    Tom's younger cousin Eliza get married to her long-term boyfriend Patrick. Tom's best man and Gabby and Francesca are flower girls.

Year 4. [2017]
    Gabrielle and Francesca are now Three years old we decide that now is the time to start trying for another baby/babies. It takes a little while but soon enough I find out that I'm pregnant!
    Nine months later I give birth to a chunky little boy. We call him Noah James.

Year 5. [2018]
    Gabby and Francesca are now Four years old and baby Noah is One year old.
    I am feeling very under the weather a lately and I've put on a fair amount of weight, Tom keeps telling me to go to the doctors but I am just to busy! In the end I give in and the doctor tells me to do a pregnancy test, Its positive!! I am 6 months pregnant with twin boys!!
    3 months later they're born on time and perfectly healthy. We call them Ethan Thomas and James Josiah.

Year 6. [2019]
    I am now 31, Tom's 39, Gabrielle and Francesca are Five years old, Noah is Two years old and Ethan and James are One year old.
    We decide to move once again we move into a big 9 bedroom house in the Devon countryside.

Year 7. [2020]
    We go on holiday for 2 weeks to the Caribbean Islands with the kids and when we come back Noah has caught a sickness bug and I think he's passed it on to me but boy am I wrong. Once again I am unexpectedly pregnant with another set of twin boys!!
    They're born perfectly healthy Nine months later and we call them Joshua Luke and Samuel Reuben.

Year 8. [2021]
    Only a year after having Josh and Sam I'm pregnant again with a baby girl!
    Nine months later I have a very quick delivery and Esme Jane is born.

Year 9 [2022]
    Gabrielle and Francesca are now Eight years old, Noah is Five years old, Ethan and James are Four years old, Joshua and Samuel are Two years old and Esme is one year old.
    My younger sister Lizzie comes to stay with us for awhile with her two year old daughter Amanda-Grace. She's just fallen out from her husband of one year and is just temporarily staying here whilst she gets back on her own two feet.
    She only stays for 6 weeks before making up with Darren and moving back home.

Year 10. [2023]
    One night I'm putting Gabrielle, Francesca, Noah, Ethan, James, Joshua, Samuel and Esme to bed, Tom works nights so he's not around to help me with our EIGHT children! Anyway, unbeknown to me Noah decided he was hungry and goes downstairs to look for something to eat he goes into the kitchen and switches the hob and BANG!! The kitchen goes up in flames..... I hear a loud bang and run downstairs to find Noah screaming in the door way and when I look all i can see is flames crashing around him, I reach forward and grab him not realising that my arm is now all burnt and Noah's legs too. I shout to Gabby and Fran to get the younger children out through the front door and luckily I have my phone in my pocket so ring for the fire brigrade!
    We all got out safely, myself and Noah went into hospital to get treated for our burns but we were lucky... our house was not.
    We are now living with my parents until we can get our own place.

Year 11. [2024]
    My sister Lizzie and her husband Darren already have a Four year old daugher called Amanda-Grace and now they have their second child... another little girl called Gracie-Leigh.

Year 12. [2025]
    Gabrielle and Francesca are now Eleven, Noah is Eight, Ethan and James are Seven, Joshua and Samuel are Five and Esme is Four.
    After two years of living with my parents we decide to have a big change and we move to Alabama, New York.

Year 13. [2026]
    Even though we have eight children I keep telling Thomas that I want another baby In the end he caves in and we start trying.
    To our suprise i fall pregnant with not one, not two but three babies were having triplets!! All boys. We call them Max Johnathan, Theo Wyatt and Oscar George.

Year 14. [2027]
    After have the triplets and Tom always working to be able to provide for us all I feel so lonely so we decide to move back to Scotland to be closer to my family again with Thirteen year old, Gabrielle and Francesca, Ten year old Noah, Nine year old Ethan and James, Seven year old Joshua and Samuel, Six year old Esme and One year old Max, Theo and Oscar.

Year 15. [2028]
    Me and my sister-in-law decide to open a daycare centre we call it one-two buckle my shoe three-four open the door

Year 16. [2029]
    My sister Lizzie has two daugters Amanda-Grace [8] and Gracie-Leigh [4] and now she has a third daughter called Lucy-May

Year 17. [2030]
    When the triplets are four I unexpectedly find out I'm pregnant again with twin boys at the age of 42! Gabrielle and Francesca are now Sixteen and watch over me like hawks.
    Soon i give birth to two healthy little boys called Charlie Logan and Matthew Thomas.

Year 18. [2031]
    My sister Lizzie has three daughters, Amanda-Grace [10], Gracie-Leigh [6], Lucy-May [2] and now Lily-Rose.

Year 19. [2032]
    We decide to move house with the kids. Gabrielle and Francesca [18], Noah [15], Ethan and James [14], Joshua and Samuel [12], Esme [11] and, Max, Theo and Oscar [6].
    We move to Devon, England.

Year 20. [2033]
    Our family friend Stacie sadly passes away from long-term cancer, when she first got diagnosed we'd aggreed to look after her two daughters, Leah [13] and Sophie [9].

The Wright family -

Abigail & Thomas [46 & 54]

(Biological children)

Gabrielle [19]
    Francesca [19]
    Noah [16]
    Ethan [15]
    James [15]
    Joshua [13]
    Samuel [13]
    Esme [12]
    Max [7]
    Theo [7]
    Oscar [7]

(Cared for children)

Leah [13]

Sophie [9]

Juliet Alice (22) and Daniel Matthew (28) got married this past spring (2013) in a small private ceremony a few miles from where Juliet grew up in Chicago. They flew down to the Virgin Islands for two weeks afterwards, a honeymoon gifted to them by their parents. When they returned, they moved abroad to Paris, France!

Year 1: Being as young as they are, Juliet and Danny decide to hold off on having kids. This turns out to be a very good thing, as Juliet runs into her ex one of the first weekends in their new home. Danny is away, as he often is, travelling around Europe for work. Without telling Danny, Juliet begins to see her ex again on a regular basis, when Danny is away and she's lonely. After one close call, several months later, Juliet comes clean. While the two exes weren't doing anything unforgivable, Danny is still very hurt. Juliette considers going home, but instead follows her heart and begs for Danny's forgiveness.

Year 2: After the whole business with the affair, Danny and Juliet once more decide to wait on having children. Danny gets a job offer in Dallas, Texas and eagerly takes it, hoping traveling less often will help strengthen his relationship with Juliet. Jules isn't thrilled to leave a big European city for a much smaller Texan one, but she understands Danny's desire for a fresh start and is glad to be able to see their families more than once per year.

Year 3: Danny gets a raise and Juliet starts a job as a receptionist at a local hospital. The couple buy a house in one of Dallas's suburbs. It is a spacious four bedroom with three bathrooms and a background pool. Danny's little sister moves into the area from Boston. Danny and Juliet are both thrilled because they adore their sister/sister-in-law and her family!

Year 4: Danny and Juliet decide that they are finally ready for a child. After a few months of trying, Juliet finds out she's pregnant. Both she and Danny are deliriously happy and so are their families, especially Jules's as it is the first grandchild on that side of the family. At the twenty week scan they find out it's twins . No one in either of their families has ever had twins. Eden Alexandra and Max David were born during early summer a few weeks early. Max resembles his father greatly, while Eden is a perfect mix of both her parents.

Year 5: After the shock of twins, the couple decides to wait a few years before trying again. Danny's job has the four of them move to Fort Worth, about half an hour west of their house. Juliet is slightly saddened to live the twins' first home, but she is happy that her sister-in-law is able to rent it from them so that they can keep it within the family. The new house is slightly smaller, but there is enough room for a nursery, home office, and play room so Juliet can't complain too much. She's a SAHM mom, now, at least until Eden and Max get old enough for real school.

Year 6: Despite only moving to FW a year ago, the family is moving again! Danny is very grateful that neither he nor Juliet had pushed for buying a house in FW, because it would have been a headache to find a renter while planning an international move. That's right, international! The family is moving to England. Danny worries slightly that with the fact he will traveling more often might cause issues in his marriage. Jules assures him that won't happen again.

Year 7: Juliet and Danny decide to have another baby, despite living abroad with no family around to help them out. As much as they love their twins, they kind of hoped they were a happy fluke. No such luck. Juliet finds herself pregnant with triplets this time --- Fiona Alice, Leo Boaz, and Nathan Peleg! Eden and Max are thrilled to be big siblings, but Jules and Danny are overwhelmed. All three children are very much mixes of their parents in looks.

Year 8: Danny's niece gets married! She's rather young, but Juliet wasn't all that much older when she got married so they aren't making comments. Honestly, the family is just relieved for a reason to go home and see their families. They have gotten better at taking care of five children at once, but two preschoolers and three toddlers is very interesting. They luckily are staying with Danny's parents who are more than thrilled to help out with the babies. Eden and Max are thrilled to see their grandparents but the babies are shy and Fiona clings to her father the whole visit, despite Edie's gentle attempts at getting her to say hi to everyone.

Year 9: The craziness escalates! Edie and Max, who are starting school this year, beg for a puppy in honor of them starting reception. Danny and Jules reluctantly agree and bring home a small puppy by the name of Scooby Doo. He is a bull dog, chosen by Edie and Max, and very cuddly and slobbery.

Year 10: This year hasn't been going so well. For their tenth anniversary, Juliet and Danny decided to try for a baby. Juliet got pregnant right away, but miscarried within the first few weeks. She and Danny were devastated. A few months later, when they felt as though they had fully recovered, a local river flooded overnight and destroyed much of their house. Jules and Danny had to evacuate the kids at dawn, carrying them (twins- 6, triplets- 3) and Scooby Doo up the street to a neighbor's house on higher ground in waist deep water. They considered returning stateside after finding out their house was completely destroyed, but instead decided to stay in England and stay with their best friends. With the seven of them crowding in a townhouse with their friends plus their friends' two children, Danny and Juliet hope to receive a check from their insurance company soon so they can rebuild their lives.

Year 11: After the crappy year they had, Juliet and Danny decide to take this year as slowly as possible. In the middle of May, Danny is offered a new job in Spain! Once more, the family is thrilled to be given an opportunity for a change in scenery and move a few weeks later when school gets out. Their new town is quiet and near the sea. The kids love going down to the beach each weekend and Juliet loves the cultural experience of living in a small town.

Year 12: Juliet and Danny decided to try to have a baby one last time. Juliet got pregnant right away and they held their breaths, but thankfully she stayed pregnant. Once more, the couple had twins but this wasn't much of a shock. Much to the disappointment of Max, Leo, and Nate both of the babies were girls. Juliet and Danny decided to let Edie and Fi name one and the boys name the other. The girls named "their" baby Anna Grace and the boys named "their" baby Maya Caitlin. The girls both favor their mother in looks, although it's still too early to tell whether or not they are identical. The girls are very possibly the last children the couple will have as Danny just turned forty.

Year 13: After seven years of continuously living abroad, the family is repatriating and moving to San Diego. The kids don't want to leave their home by the sea, but Juliet assures them there will be an even more impressive ocean where they are going. Her parents left Chicago for San Diego a few years ago, so Juliet is especially thrilled to be finally living less than an hour away from her parents for the first time since she turned 18. Their new house is a five bedroom, four bath in a small suburb of SD. Maya (1) and Anna (1) are sharing a room, Fi (9) and Edie (6) are sharing another, and for right now the three boys (9, 6, 6) are sharing a third bedroom. The fourth children's bedroom is currently serving as a playroom but will likely be Max's once he hits middle school age.

Year 14: Tragedy strikes the family once again as their best friends from England, the same friends who let them stay with them for almost a year after the flood, died. The couple died in a drunk driver related car accident. Their two daughters, Mary Alice (Maisie- 7) and Elena Louise (Lola- 5), were good friends of the triplets when the family was still in England. Despite having not seen the girls in a while, Juliet and Danny immediately agree to take Maisie and Lola in. They are very thankful that the playroom had also served as a guest room and therefore could easily be converted into a space for the girls. Juliet flies out to England immediately after hearing of the friends' death. Danny wants to go to, but knows the girls need a motherly figure more and someone has to set up a place for the girls to sleep!

Year 15: With the littler twins in preschool and the older kids in elementary school, Juliet decides to go back for work. Taking care of nine children, including two very sad ones, was really hard for her and she desperately needed a way to keep herself from going over the edge into a pit of grief and stress. She decides to open a small book shop near their home because she loves reading and figures the kids will be able to learn responsibility from helping her there. Maisie finds stacking books at the store very relaxing and Lola finds out she loves reading, so really it's a win win for everybody. The kids decide to call the store "The Cove" because it sounds 'coool, mama'.

Year 16: Life was finally settling down for the family. The Cove was very successful and the kids were excelling at school. Then suddenly, the whole family got sick with the flu. After a few weeks of not getting better. All eleven of the family members headed over to the doctor's office. They each received antibiotics. Juliet still felt crummy the following week and was shocked to discover that she was unintentionally pregnant again! Audrey Joanna and Talia Eleanor (middles after John and Eleanor, Maisie and Lola's parents) were born on a summer's day. They, unlike Maya and Anna, look nothing alike with Tali taking after mama and Audrey after daddy. Despite the looks they get when they go out, Danny and Jules wouldn't trade their 11 (!!) kids for the world. They have decided once the girls are old enough for their own rooms that they will move the three boys down to the basement (currently serving as a play room) and so the two babies would be close to their parents and doting older sisters.

Year 17: Danny's nephew is getting married! The family decides to fly in, due to the long drive, and then drive back leisurely. They are quite the sight at the airport, with their 13-year-olds, 10-year-olds, 9-year-old, 5-year-olds, and 1-year-olds. They get many stares, but the younger kids think it's a game and the older ones are two busy minding the younger ones to make a fuss. After the wedding, Lola declares that she wishes to marry too, as she wants to be a bride. Danny shakes his head and tells her to wait a good thirty or forty years, and the kids all laugh when Jules punches his shoulder. Their road trip home is wonderful and blissfully uneventful.

Year 18: Danny's youngest half sister Nora comes to stay with the family. She has just finished high school and is planning on attending UCLA, about two hours north of SD, in the fall. She is staying the summer in order to nanny the kids and earn a little spending money for college. The kids admire her dearly and the younger four children are thrilled to stay home at her instead of attending sleep away camp like the oldest twins or day camp like the triplets. Maisie and Lola still have separation anxiety related to the trauma of losing their mom and dad, so they go to work with Juliet and help run the book store.

Year 19: Once more, the family is moving. The kids are all saddened to be moving away from their grandparents and the only home most of them can remember. Maisie and Lola aren't too thrilled to be moving to London, a place that holds many sad memories for the pair. Danny promises it is only for a year, but no one is convinced or happy to be moving into an even smaller place than before. Their new home is a four bedroom town house with no real part that can serve as an extra bedroom like the basement did. The family invests heavily in bunkbeds in trundles. The boys share a room, as they always did, while the oldest and youngest four girls share two rooms.

Year 20: True to his word, Danny makes sure the family does not stay in London for more than a year. As they did last time they lived in London, the family moves down to Valencia, Spain. They are able to find a five bedroom villa that better suits their needs than the town house, and Juliet and her best friend from Valencia, Gaby, are quick to open up their own business. The two of them rent out vacation villas and run a small resort.