Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Knox Davidson

16 29.09%
  • Miles Davidson

39 70.91%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Knox or Miles

Are there other names that Knox and Miles bring to mind for you? Wondering if I am missing anything. I want to feel like it is just right and can't believe my husband is doubting Miles. I wasn't set on changing it but if he was a go then I would be but he doesn't seem to be. I am wondering if there is a perfect name we are missing... any suggestions? Some other names we like/our style are: Harrison (I like more than husband), Graham (another family member used), Griffin, Cormac.

I feel that we have similar taste. I have Graham and Harrison on my list too! I don't have Miles because there is a Miles already in the family, though he is older. A name that I have been really liking lately is Truman. I wish I had more for you, but I have a problem coming up with boys names too.

I just thought of a couple others. I have been thinking about Grant, and Hugh as well. Not together of course. That would be too strange. haha
    Last edited by zinnia; May 30th, 2012 at 03:55 PM.
    Marietta, Aurelia, Isadora, June, Cressida, Meredith, Georgiana, Estella, Sibella, Audra
    Callum, Graham, George, Boyd, Harrison, Truman, Henry

onelove19 has your husband verbalised what it it about Miles that is holding him back? If you knew that you may be able to find a way of persuading him to choose it.

rollo
    Psalm 23

I much prefer Knox. I love the way it sounds AND looks!

Ahhh, cultural relativity! Who is Miles Davis?