Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Knox Davidson

16 29.09%
  • Miles Davidson

39 70.91%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Knox or Miles

Miles by far! I adore Miles. I don't like Knox at all. Sorry. It feels very trendy. I just immediately think Brangelina, which would automatically make me assume that's where you got it. For me that would make the name a big no-no. Of course you could not care at all about where people think you got the name, but I just wanted to give you my thoughts.
    Marietta, Aurelia, Isadora, June, Cressida, Meredith, Georgiana, Estella, Sibella, Audra
    Callum, Graham, George, Boyd, Harrison, Truman, Henry

Well I was afraid of that initially (Brangelina ) and about its popularity but I actually got it from the movie Dead Poets Society, long before Brangelina was a twinkle in anyones eye, lol but was surprised that their choosing of the name didn't sky-rocket its popularity. Miles is far more popular but has a great vibe to it too. I just can't decide now - husband loved Miles before too but feels it is too close to Miles Davis even as Miles Davidson and we have been calling the baby Knox so I am having a hard time now hearing both names fresh if you will. I definitely appreciate the feedback and see that Miles is the frontrunner here.

Oh I forgot about that movie. I liked it too! That was before Robin Williams decided to start making crappy movies. lol. For what it's worth I would take the Miles Davis connection over the Brangelina connection any day. Miles Davis is wonderful!
    Marietta, Aurelia, Isadora, June, Cressida, Meredith, Georgiana, Estella, Sibella, Audra
    Callum, Graham, George, Boyd, Harrison, Truman, Henry

lol, thanks! Harrison was actually on our short list too and my husband we LOVE Graham although another family member named their son that so it was out.

Miles' mother here it is a wonderful name I have loved it forever and more and more each year. Miles is now a father of 3 children and at every stage of his life it has been a standout name. In fact I have only ever met two other Miles' in my life.

rollo
    Psalm 23