Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Identical Twin Boys Names?

Hi there,

I'm pregnant with identical twin boys and I'm struggling to come up with the perfect set of names....please help!!

The middle name of one will be Murray and the middle name of the other will be Daniel (grandfathers names). Our last name is Slo@ne.

My husband and I like British names, Dutch names, Biblical names and classic or old man names. My husband is an architect and we both love design and art and would love to incorporate a reference there.

I want their names to have the same style, but would prefer for them not to rhyme.

Here is our name list so far, feel free to add to it and/or create some twin sets!!

Archer (Archie)
    Sawyer
    Elgin
    Elias
    Jude
    Henry
    Ezra
    Henley
    Gulliver
    Phineas
    Roman
    Theodore

Great names!
    Jude & Henry (my all time 2 favorite names)
    Theodore & Henry
    Theo & Jude
    Georgia Elizabeth
    Clara Penelope, Madeline Juliet, Lily Sailor, Annabelle Cosette, Bridget Dorothy, Charlotte Rose, Paige Virginia & Jude Gabriel, Henry Theodore, Rory Desmond, Luke Holden, Christian Alex, Aaron Quincy, Cody William

From your list I would go with: Archie Daniel and Theodore Murray! Cute names!

My favorites from your list are Henry, Archer, Gulliver, and Roman. I also like Phineas and Sawyer, but with your surname, the "s" sounds at the beginning and end don't flow well.

Other possibilities;

Jasper
    Elliot
    Rafferty
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne

Gulliver Murray and Phineas Daniel!

Your entire list rocks, though.