Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: I Just Met A...

Amanda- I would use this name on a future daughter if it weren't so dated.
    Victoria- Even though I would never use the name on a future daughter, it no longer registers in my mind as being a "bad name" sine I met a really nice person by this name.

I just posted this in another thread, but I recently met a little boy named Django, which I thought was super cool. He was probably around 6 or 7, with blonde hair and blue eyes. I would never use the name myself, but it was interesting to meet a real person with the name.

I also recently met a man named Holden, which up until then was a name I had only seen on Nameberry. He was probably early 20's, very good looking with brown/blonde hair and brown(?) eyes. He definitely suited his name.

And a little while ago I heard a mom calling to her daughter Imogen in the store. Another Nameberry fave that was neat to see on a real person. She was maybe around 7 or so, with messy, curly brown hair. She also had a brother whose name I didn't catch.
    LUCA || ALTHEA
    [formerly nj003]

Coco. I met the most sophisticated little dark-eyed toddler with this name and fell in love.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...