Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperado?

Desperado?

Okay,so, my husband is obsessed with the Eagles and he LOVES the song Desperado. He wanted to name our daughter that. I refused. He is still pushing to name our next daughter Desperado. So, I'm turning here. What are some names that are CLOSE to Desperado? Or what do you think of that as a name itself? To me it just seems to far out there. Lol

Desdamona nn Des? Perrie? I do not think Desperado is an appropriate name for a girl.
    Georgia Elizabeth
    Clara Penelope, Madeline Juliet, Lily Sailor, Annabelle Cosette, Bridget Dorothy, Charlotte Rose, Paige Virginia & Jude Gabriel, Henry Theodore, Rory Desmond, Luke Holden, Christian Alex, Aaron Quincy, Cody William

Desiree? Desdemona? Dorian? Dorothy? I really can't think of anything similar! And I'm sorry, but I don't think "Desperado" is appropriate as a name...for any human...especially a girl!

If he likes names ending in that fun "o" sound:
    Arlo
    Marlow
    Harlow
    Milo

If he likes long and/or unusual names:
    Ophelia
    Seraphina
    Persephone
    Juniper
    Penelope
    Delilah (a D name!)
    Zinnia
    Florentina
    Azalea
    Evangeline
    Georgiana
    Isadora

Or perhaps you could compromise and it could be a very cool middle name?

Desdemona, Desireé, Desmonda? I agree that Desperado definitely isn't suitable. Best of luck!

Grace, Early 20's and Bride-to-Be...Dreaming of Future Babies.

Lucy Primrose, Alice Juliette, Rose Charlotte, Madeline Sophie, Lillian Faye, Ivy Elena, Amélie Winter.
    Mae Seraphina nn Maisy, Phoebe Luna, Annabella Violet, Kate Susannah.
    Noah Samuel, Rory Joshua, Luca Gabriel, Isaac Beau, Louis Daniel, Henry Rowan, William Elliott, Roman Alexander.

Yeah, Desperado just doesn't feel like it would work. I try so hard not to be overly judgmental about a name, but this one would really force me to keep my mouth shut.

Desdemona is a good suggestion. I've seen Despina before. Destry? Put it as a middle name?
    Current loves: Theodore & Rosalind

Mommy to Arabella and Jude