Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

WDYT Girl's Names?

I was wondering what everyone thought of my favorite names. Any help is appreciated!

Lucienne- Love nns Lucy and LuLu
    Hollis- Love nn Holly
    Indigo- Kinda cool and different
    True- Love Rue, don't like meaning. IMO, True is just as pretty. WDYT?
    Peridot- Cool and unusual, with nns Peri and Dottie
    Zoie- Love love love Zoe, but I don't like how popular that and the Zoey spelling is but don't like Zooey or Zoya
    Zophie- Love love love Sophie, don't like how popular it is. Is this a good alternative? Any others you can think of?

Also, do you know any names with the nn Sophie? I once heard the name Sophitia, but I never saw it anywhere else. WDYT? Thanks!
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

I love all of them except Zophie. It doesn't sound or look right IMO.
    An extremely name obsessed teenager . My all-time favourites are .....
    Girls: Ella Juliette, Aurora Niamh, Aria Laurel , Evangeline Lilac, Anastasia Primrose, Adeline Louisa, Hermione Clara, Penelope Bohème, Genevieve Alouette , Bridget Rosalie, Vivian Lark, Fiona Miette, Whimsy Isolde
    Boys: Gabriel Finnick, Luca Marius , Elias Benjamin, Ezra Miles, Reid Elijah, Peregrine Forrest, Augustus Barnaby, Louis Metias, Montgomery Theodore

I love Lucienne and Indigo. Not really a fan of the Zoie spelling, regardless of how you spell it, it's the same name and popularity. Option for Sophie: Sophronia?

I think Peridot, nn Dottie, is so cute! I agree with the above comment on the name Zoie: no matter how it's spelled, it's still a popular sound. Spelling if differently will only make her life complicated as she will have to correct everyone on the spelling.

I thought so too about the Zoe thing, unfortunately. What about everything else?
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |