Names Searched Right Now:

Lightbulb Narrowed down our list, middle name suggestions?

I've been rethinking our boys name and have been working on our list again. I have it narrowed down to

- Ignatius Felix (our current pick)

Need mn ideas for:

- Atlas
    - Hawthorne
    - Foster (nn Fox)
    - Sirius

Our last name starts with -Ren and the big sisters are Eloise Julian and Beatrix London. I'm open to a lot of mn options, just something that sounds good and fits our style.

Thanks!
    Cate

Sahm to: Eloise (06/2008) Beatrix (10/2010) Foster (07/2012) Harriet (edd: 09/2014)

Ignatius Felix is pretty perfect with Eloise and Beatrix!

I do adore Atlas, and of the other ideas you have this is the one that stands out most to me. I like the idea of Hawthorne but I personally couldn't imagine shouting that out across the playground or having a Hawthorne in any of my classes.

Foster would work, and sounds pleasant especially with the nickname Fox.

Sirius is my least favourite, just doesn't sound jolly or happy in anyway lol!

Middle names ideas...
    Atlas Evander, Atlas Benedict, Atlas Hawthorne Atlas William, Atlas Quinlan, Atlas Orion, Atlas Gabriel, Atlas Isaiah, Atlas Malachi, Atlas Theodore, Atlas Vincent, Atlas Frederick, Atlas Franklin, Atlas Oliver, Atlas Dominic, Atlas Forrester?

Foster Sebastian, Foster Henry, Foster Isaac, Foster Abraham, Foster Sullivan, Foster Gabriel, Foster Benjamin, Foster Elliot?

Hawthorne Ezra, Hawthorne Isaac, Hawthorne Jasper, Hawthorne Gray?
    Future Little Prince
    Isaac - Solomon - Barnaby - Atticus - Ezekiel - Augustin - River - Jacoby - Castiel - Xavier

Future Little Princess
    Florentina - Matilda - Theodora - Evangeline - Beatrix - Olwen - Jovi - Seraphina - Maeve - Clementine

So you had a ton of great middle names ideas in the previous thread, so I'm just writing down the ones here of all those that I liked. Also, I vastly prefer Ignatius, Atlas, and Hawthorne to Foster or Sirius.

I know you're really liking Ignatius Felix, which is wonderful, but I also like: Ignatius Gulliver, Ignatius Hale, Ignatius Cedric, Ignatius Evander, Ignatius Leopold, and Ignatius Alcott. My favorite of these is Ignatius Hale.

For Atlas I like Atlas Rupert, Atlas Hale, Atlas Benedict, Atlas Gulliver, Atlas Frederick, Atlas Thackary, Atlas Hawthorne, Atlas Cabot, Atlas Huxley, and Atlas Orion.

For Hawthorne I like Hawthorne Atlas, Hawthorne Albus, Hawthorne Mathieu, Hawthorne Agustus, Hawthorne Evander, Hawthorne Willoughby, Hawthorne Thaddeus, Hawthorne Leander, Hawthorne Levi, Hawthorne Linneus, Hawthorne Foster, and Hawthorne Cyrus.

Good luck!
    Lucía, Sebastián, & Inés
    Next: Eloísa Pilar or Félix Ignacio