Type: Posts; User: hannah93
Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.
May 7th, 2015, 02:02 AM
I'm from NZ so I should be able to answer your questions. I lived in Auckland for about 6 months as a teenager so this is what I reccommed to do. Rainbows End is a big must IMO is a theme park in...
Personally not a fan of the name Charlotte but congrats to them. I am not surprised that they used these names that honour both sides of the family, Charlotte honour both Charles, Carol and Pippa....
May 2nd, 2015, 02:56 AM
The Duchess and Prince William have had a baby girl.
1 Do you have a fear that you wish you could conquer, if so what is it? Probably spiders.
2 Do you have a favorite book, what is it? Yes I do. It's called Nothing to Envy by Barbara Demick. One...
My mum and I went to our local dawn service this morning and it was really moving. It was a massive turn out. According to my local paper about 8000 turned out. Only abouy 75000 live in my city so...
Since it's the 100th Anniversary of the ANZAC's landing at Gallipoli I was wondering if any of the my fellow Kiwiberries or Aussieberries were going to be doing anything this ANZAC Day. I plan to...
My heritage is pretty boring. As far as I am aware my family dates back to England, Ireland and Scotland.
1. Are you an early bird or a night owl? Night Owl
2. Would you ever go into politics? Sometimes I really want to. I guess I would like to be able to help make my country a better place for everyone...
Both Henry and Oliver and Henry and George sound really nice together. Since you want a name that is not super common I would personally suggest going with George as it's least common and Oliver...
April 7th, 2015, 07:26 PM
Here a few names that may fit your requirements sorry for any repeats
April 5th, 2015, 06:23 PM
Daniel Carter and his wife Honor welcomed son Fox William on the 3rd April he joins big brother Marco.
I suffer from depression and sometimes anxiety. I find that when my depression isn't around I'm okay but when it hits it hits hard and I am in a really bad mood, have terrible thoughts, I'm down and...
1) What is one thing you'll never do again? Smoke a cigratte. Did it a couple of times and regret it;
2) If you could have been a child prodigy, what would you want your talent to be? Maybe singing,...
Have you ever..
Go to a foreign country where you don't anyone all by yourself? Umm not sure what you mean but I'm travelling to Japan and South Korea by myself next year and I won't know anyone...
March 5th, 2015, 11:22 PM
My brother is called Samuel so I hear it a lot when he is at home visiting. Other than that I haven't met that many Samuel's.
Use a guilty pleasure I have considered it
Eat pineapple on your pizza Of course Hawaiian pizza is my favourite kind (that is a pizza with ham, cheese and pineapple). Having pineapple on your pizza...
Let a relative live with you? Yes
Eat caviar? No
Sing karaoke in publiic? If I was drunk enough then yes.
Gamble more than a hundred dollars? No
What is your favourite memory?
What one thing...
M*A*S*H has been one of my favourite TV show for like 9 years now and for a while I like the name Pierce, but recently I've started crushing on it a lot harder and I am seriously thinking of adding...
1. Are you a Coca-Cola or a Pepsi person? Neither but if I had to pick one I guess Coke
2. Mention a tiny thing that makes you happy. Reading a good book
3. Are you married, and how does your dream...
I don't want too many sitcoms but my favourite ones are
1. Would you ever pick your nose in public? No
2. Would you ever get a memorial tattoo? Yes. I've been thinking of getting one for a long time honouring my Great Great Uncle that died in WW1.
January 17th, 2015, 09:36 PM
I came across the list of baby names that were rejected by Internal Affairs when people tried to register their baby names. Justice is the most rejected name here as you can't have a name that infers...
January 12th, 2015, 03:39 AM
KWhen I hear the name Milo I instantly think of the chocolate drink. With growing up with the Milo drink I would find it weird and unusable. For replacement I would suggest Miles
1. Do you have a bucket list? What is one thing on there? Going to Japan and I'm saving up to go their next year.
2. What's your favourite season and why? Autumn, because that's the season I was...
I'm re-reading a book series I loved as kid called Cherub, it's about about group of child undercover agents. I'm currently on a book called Man vs Beast.
Results 1 to 25 of 182