Type: Posts; User: redwoodfey
Search: Search took 0.07 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Oh yes, I'm still watching! I didn't know when it was coming back on. Revenge came back, but I guess Galavant took the place of Once? I was confused. So. March. Phooey.
I liked the Frozen story...
1. Favourite Disney character? Probably Ariel.
2. Would you ever consider becoming an organ donor? Why/why not? It's very important to me that my organs be donated after my death. I'd also do it...
1) Would you ever stand up for a friend, even when you know they are guilty? Depends on the friend and the crime, but yes, for the right friend and if the crime doesn't go against my own moral code,...
I responded to this but it said it needs mod approval. :( I provided links to all the books I suggested, I think that must be what went wrong. It went poof into the internet and I don't know where it...
January 20th, 2015, 04:04 AM
I'm so excited that someone is going to use Valkyrie! I really like Piper, too. Great choice.
Some of these might be too out there for you, but here's a big list to go through.
I don't feel the same. Most of my encounters (all of my encounters? I can't think of a negative one) with the teenberries have been really pleasant. They're considerate, intelligent and some have...
Thanks, weaver. Those both sound interesting. I'll add them to the front page list.
January 18th, 2015, 10:41 PM
I like it. It sounds like Able, so I'm not sure why people think it sways girl? Maybe because it also sounds like Mabel, haha. Regardless, I think it suits a male just fine. Brown is hard to work...
January 18th, 2015, 10:15 PM
Adore Willa and Willow. I don't think I could choose which I prefer. Willa feels less trendy than Willow, but both are great. I prefer Shiloh to Shilo. I like Shiloh a lot. First thing I think of is...
Naming children after yourself and the name Jenedy are definitely not my thing, but there's nothing wrong with a baby being named for the mother. My mother is Christine, my brother Christopher, and...
I like Indie Rose. I usually prefer a long form on the birth certificate, because it gives them options, but Indie Rose works. She can use Rose if she wants something a little less "indie" when she's...
1. If you could only watch one tv show for the rest of this year, which would you go with? Buffy. I never get tired of it.
2. If you could make everyone in the world read one book, which would you...
Well, I love Dorothy, if that matters. :)
Variations and nicknames
January 16th, 2015, 06:00 AM
Maternal: Gima and Grandpa
Paternal: Abuelita y Abuelito
So far, my parents are being called Nana and Papa by my nephews, so we'll probably do the same.
My mum said the same thing! I've seen and had Simply Lemonade, but I've never noticed the oj. I still haven't had any, btw. Good orange juice, I mean. Ugh! Craving some so bad. I'm going grocery...
1. Do you have any guilty pleasure TV shows? What are they? Only one. I'm embarrassed to admit I watch Pretty Little Liars. It's trashy but I love it.
2. Why did you choose your Nameberry name?...
I think it sounds great. I really like the name August.
Love! It's one of the newest names on my list, but I like it so much. It feels like it'd suit a lot of different types of women. I can see it on an artist, a doctor, a dancer, a pilot or a CEO. Petra...
It feels a little out of place with Julia. Xena is a pretty name, but I think the warrior princess cast too big a shadow over the name. Wasn't it invented for the TV show? I don't know if that's...
I've only had one that I remember. It was recently, sometime in the last few months I think. I had a daughter named Iphigenia. Weirrrrd. I didn't feel at all attached to the child when I woke up....
1. Would you ever take part in a show like Survivor? No, probably not. I don't like the "game" part of those shows. I like survival challenges, though. I've seen a few episodes of Naked and Afraid...
@catastroffy That's very common. Most writers I know have to really push themselves to finish a project.
@rie Writing for fun is how it should be. If it's not fun, well, I don't imagine people...
Iris! I'm not sure where this crush came from, but oh my gosh, Iris feels so perfect right now.
Results 1 to 25 of 500