Type: Posts; User: mega_muffin
Search: Search took 0.03 seconds.
Since I love almost all the other "Eve" names, Evelyn feels like a name I should like, but I just don't. Maybe because it doesn't start with a long "E" sound like the others? I have been crushing on...
1. Zoe Theophania - Down in my signature, you can see that I have Isobel Theophania, nickname Zoe, as a possibility for a future daughter, but if I didn't have to take my husband's opinion into...
July 26th, 2014, 11:21 PM
1. Music of the Night (from Phantom of the Opera) - I particular like Sarah Brightman's recording of it, which has a few slight changes to the lyrics to make it more of a love song, but I also love...
July 24th, 2014, 03:06 PM
I'm wondering the same as sllah -- if you do have a second daughter, would you regret not saving Camille? Do you have other names you love, or were Luna and Camille the only two girl names you and...
On my side of the family, my (much older) cousin's granddaughter Emily Ann was born last December.
On my husband's side of the family, the last girl was our niece Elena Rosalyn, who was born in...
July 21st, 2014, 11:24 AM
I'm trying to remember the names of my Magic Nursery dolls. (They were kind of like the Cabbage Patch dolls.)
Holly (a Christmas edition), Leanne, Eric, Virginia (nicknamed Bonnie; I had misheard...
July 21st, 2014, 11:03 AM
5. Elizabeth/Isabella (If you only want to count one, though, go with Elizabeth)
I think Octavia is beautiful, and definitely usable. Octavia was one of the contenders for our expected daughter Catherine's middle name before we settled on Ophelia, and I find myself sometimes...
I personally like Rosalie more, but I think Rosalind is a better sister name for Florence.
July 12th, 2014, 11:10 AM
Edmond/Edward (Edmund would be love, though)
July 12th, 2014, 11:03 AM
4. Ottilie (but only pr. the German way, Oh-tee-lee-ah; otherwise it would be between Hermione and Antigone)
I love Solomon, Lazarus, Ephraim, Mordecai, Boaz, Zephaniah, and Bartholomew for boys, and Salome, Junia, Tamar, Asenath, and Vashti for girls.
1. Katherine (Normally I prefer the C spelling, but since you want Katya for the nickname, Katherine is definitely the better choice.)
July 1st, 2014, 10:50 PM
Our son is called Liam about 60% of the time, William 30%, with the last 10% split between Will, Wilby (Will B., but smooshed together to be cuter), Willoughby (along those same lines), and various...
June 30th, 2014, 09:57 AM
Favorite: Charlotte Amelie
Least Favorite: Amelina Catherine (Just not liking Amelina for some reason.)
Favorite: Alexander Declan (Perhaps surprising, since Nicholas is my favorite...
June 29th, 2014, 10:30 PM
It's our son's middle name, and I wouldn't have minded at all using it as a first if I could have gotten DH to agree. I absolutely love it! I've heard a couple of "it sounds evil" comments, but in my...
My maiden name is listed as a name on here and in some name books, but I don't think it makes a very good personal name myself. If I really wanted to use it -- which I don't -- I'd add a syllable,...
Theophania - Theo/Thea, Tiffany
Andromeda - Andi
Calliope - Callie
Veronica - Vera, Nico/Nica
Felicity - Lissy
Emmanuelle - Emmy
Gwendolyn - Gwen, Wendy, Winnie
Astoria - Story
June 24th, 2014, 10:22 AM
I like Augustin and Augustine fairly equally, but I voted for Augustin because I prefer that spelling for a first name. Augustine feels more middle name-y to me for some reason. (Same thing with...
June 18th, 2014, 07:24 PM
I actually just heard the very similar Annahit on a TV show earlier today, and I was kind of surprised how much I liked it. Not something I would use personally, but still, rather lovely, as is...
1. William Balthazar
2. Alexander Leopold (although it would be Alexander Crispin if DH had no say)
3. Dominic Valentine (although it would be Nicholas Valentine if DH had no say)
1. Catherine Ophelia
2. Isobel Theophania
3. Veronica Seraphine
June 17th, 2014, 10:39 AM
Balthazar, Casper/Jasper, and Melchior - Traditional names for the Magi
Results 1 to 25 of 500