Type: Posts; User: trysaratops
Search: Search took 0.05 seconds.
DW: Morgan Elizabeth Carmichael
DH: Evan Zachary Parker
1. You and your boyfriend of two years are happily surprised to find out that you are pregnant with a girl! You give her a first name that...
Your name is Emily Elizabeth O'Keeffe. You are from Ireland, go to university in Dublin and meet your husband there. He is named Daniel Patrick Costello.
A year and a half after you both graduate,...
DW: Hailey Alexandra Brennan
DH: Jacob Tyler Clarke "Jake"
DS: Logan Christopher Clarke (after your father, Christopher)
DD: Callie Grace Clarke
DD: Skyla Rose Clarke "Sky"
DD: Everly Kate...
Bridget and Elsa are my pick.
July 26th, 2014, 08:47 AM
I don't think many people will spot the GWTW association. It's not overly obvious, if you were using Bonnie Eugenia, I would instantly think of GWTW, but Bonnie Victoria is a lovely name, and a great...
Baby name/future game
1. Your name is * Alison Elizabeth Miller *, you are *22* years old and you have been dating your boyfriend *Patrick William O'Malley* for *3* years. He takes you out one...
1. You are happily married to the love of your life Alfie William McCarroll. You grew up in England with your sisters Gemma Elizabeth, Chloe Diana, Sarah Claire, and Evie Amelia. Your...
1.You are 20 and female. What is your name? What's your boyfriends name?
Hannah Ashtyn McCrae
Jack Alexander Collins
2. Your 21 year old boyfriend proposes. You except. What's your wedding like?...
Is Tallulah useable? Or is it too much name for a little girl? Also- which spelling Tallulah or Tallula? Thanks!
July 17th, 2014, 07:18 AM
Lucy for sure!
How about Lucy Scarlett- since you had previously considered Scarlett for a first?
I think I would have them all start with the same letter, but from your list, I prefer your ABC names.
What do you think of:
The middles honor family memebers that are important. Thanks!
What do you think of these?
July 13th, 2014, 11:13 AM
What do you think of these?
Location: Eaton Square, London, England
DW: Ethel Rose Carson, housemaid
DH: George Robert Carson
DD: Sarah Jane Carson
DS: John Thomas Carson
DS: James Richard Carson "Jimmy"
DD: Daisy May...
Downton Abbey, Yorkshire, England
Catherine Agatha Carlisle Countess of Grantham
John Anthony Carlisle, Earl of Grantham
Madeleine Rosamund Carlisle
Henry John Thomas Carlisle...
Downton Abbey CAF :)
First roll the dice to see where you live:
1. Duneagle Castle, Scotland
2. Newport, Rhode Island, US
3. Eaton Square, London, England...
Which one of the would best fit with Violet as a sister name?
I'm on a This or That kick :P
The title's kinda self explanatory.
Sophia - US
No, but I'd name my kid Calliope.
Would you name your kid Augustine?
July 4th, 2014, 10:01 PM
DD/DS: Violet Beatrix and Maxwell Conrad "Max"
DS: Klaus Flynn
DD: Georgia Emmeline "Georgie"
DD/DS: Annabel Jane and Declan Theodore
DD/DS: Caroline Opal "Carrie" and Thaddeus Zachary "Tad"
DH: Paul Vincent Baptista
DW: Jennifer Nicole Baptista née Rossi
DS: Roman Luke Baptista
July 2nd, 2014, 09:30 PM
Natalie May Kirchner
Home on Sherwood Drive...
Results 1 to 25 of 500