Type: Posts; User: sigma
Search: Search took 0.12 seconds.
It's never reminded me of molest, but I don't think you're crazy. I've always been reminded of celestial objects. Celeste isn't a name I'm particularly fond of but it's not terrible.
I definitely prefer Julianna on its own (I love the nickname Jules) but Brianna Marie flows better with the 'r's.
January 14th, 2015, 08:28 PM
Too slow. Please skip me!
January 14th, 2015, 07:04 AM
Shepherd Harlow - This has a nice flow, but Harlow is very feminine to me. That isn't to say boys' names can't and shouldn't be feminine, it's to say that with an ambiguous first and middle name, I...
1. Abbey, Rosie, Grace,
2. Bonnie, Bartholomew, Beatrice,
3. Desmond, Declan, Diane,
4. Eleanor, Vivian, Nadia,
5. Jojo, Jennifer, Jolene,
6. Jude, Miranda, Isobel,
7. Lane, Meadow, Robin,
Meredith Eva (kept)
Catherine Georgia (swapped)
Ophelia Pearl (fn)
Tamsin Grace (mn)
Dean Charlotte (initials)
January 10th, 2015, 02:11 AM
1. Valentina Juliet, Selena Maeve, Ariella Florence, Windsor Mason, Matthias Noel
2. Morton Isaac, Wallace Nathaniel, Fitzroy Oliver, Winifred Charlotte, Geraldine Claire
3. Kathleen Shea, Jodie...
January 10th, 2015, 02:03 AM
1. Fox, Alice,
2. Winter (g), Summer,
3. Carys, Desiree,
4. Lilou, Bodhi,
5. Boden, Carson,
6. Nephilina, Augustus,
7. Cerulean, Ivy,
8. Quill, Nadia,
9. Afshaan, Mikai,
10. Solange, Beru
January 9th, 2015, 11:35 PM
Ophelia "Elphie" - I love the name Ophelia lately. It's not something I would use, but poetic. I hate the nickname Elphie. Is butchering such a beautiful name with a Wicked nickname really necessary?...
1. Lauren, Matthew,
2. Candice, Noel,
3. Macey, Kylie,
4. Charles, Martha,
5. Allison, Rachael,
6. Zara, Ezra,
7. Grant, Emma,
8. Quentin, Finley,
9. Ian, Morgan,
10. Xanthe, Aries,
January 9th, 2015, 06:59 AM
Freya - This is a name that's growing on me. It looks like a modern take on some old Germanic names and I think it's rather pretty although I'd never use it myself.
Brighid - I don't mind Brighid...
1. Van, Huong, Kai, Lee,
2. Cassidy, Shea, Mischa, Neal,
3. Brandon, Logan, Elliott, Thomas,
4. Lottie, Jack, Franny, Ben,
5. Crispen, Nadia, Sven, Heloise,
6. Beatrix, Lydia, Quinton, Monroe,...
January 9th, 2015, 12:38 AM
1. Valentina Juliet, Selena Maeve,
2. Morton Isaac, Wallace Nathaniel,
3. Kathleen Shea, Jodie Ellen,
4. Link Harper, Noah Robin,
5. Gillian Paris, Brittanee Scott,
6. Hollis David, Marigold...
January 9th, 2015, 12:29 AM
Hi there! I believe I was skipped. If the next person could rate my signature I'd really appreciate it. Thank you! :)
I'd pronounce Tara and Terra differently though: Tayr-ah vs. Teh-rah. It's slight but I'm wondering if you do too?
January 9th, 2015, 12:00 AM
Josephine Lilia Grace - I love, love the name Josephine. The flow of this name is nice, but I dislike Lilia. I pronounced it lil - eye - la, not sure if that's how it was, but it looks kind of made...
Most common name, no doubt. This is coming from someone spending nearly 22 years as an Erinn!
January 8th, 2015, 07:41 AM
1. Levi Jasper, Ella Violet, Jodi Marie,
2. Monica Grace, Damian Jack, Krista Rose,
3. Philip Brett, Marcus Iain, Nicholas Finlay,
4. Coral Despina, Victor Stylianos, Alexandra Nyssarose,
My style is more like your husband's, but I think Ophelia and Evangeline are pretty, so I'd suggest them.
January 7th, 2015, 02:41 AM
1. Angus Phillipe, Bruno Frances, Paddy Phineas, Thea Magdalene, Margot Elisabet
2. Cosette Arlene, Creston Archer, Coral Alberta, Conrad Albert, Charlotte Avery
3. Mick William, Macon Dean, Merel...
Alan - Alana
Ken and Krystal have 10 kids. Their initials are: AB, CD, EF, GH, IJ, KL, MN, OP, QR, ST.
Jade Margot &
Elizabeth and Jonathan have three children: two girls and one boy. Each child has a gender neutral first name and a middle name honoring one of the parents.
Results 1 to 25 of 500