Type: Posts; User: bananie21
Search: Search took 0.07 seconds.
September 10th, 2014, 06:42 PM
September 10th, 2014, 06:19 PM
1. Brooke, Anthony, Elliot, Britney & Isaac
2. Dallas, Huxley, Ella, Henry & Marshall
3. Jude, Silas, Eli, Claire & Hoyt
4. Ricardo, Katrina, Mariana, Adora & Domino
5. Ellen, Honora, Beatrice,...
Lalage is a very cute name if it is in fact pronounced La-la-jee. The way it looks on the name page sounded as La-lah-ghe, I believe the gh is silent as in "though". In that case it is La'-lah-ee.
September 9th, 2014, 11:31 PM
1. Kitty, Jack, Abby, Ellie &
2. Cecile, Pierre, Amelie, Danique &
3. Caleb, Maura, Jonah, Norah &
4. Hadley, Brennan, Ainsley, Kinsley &
5. Polly, George, Sadie, Molly &
6. Corbin, Ellis,...
September 9th, 2014, 11:21 PM
Peggy Sue & Sally Anne
September 9th, 2014, 11:15 PM
September 9th, 2014, 10:31 PM
Elizabeth is such a beautiful classic! I also love these classic names.
I.....my name is Isabelle and my sister's name is Iris. We live in an Ivory tower on an Island, and we eat Irish Ice cream!
August 31st, 2014, 10:56 PM
Adeline, Zinnia and Tallulah.............
My favorite to go along with your girls is Matilda nn Tilly. This is adorable! Harriet nn Hattie is also lovely.
I don't care for Clementine as...
1. Tierney, Dawson, Harper, Parker &
2. Love, Faith, Hope, Cherish &
3. Onyx, Topaz, Jasper, Garnet &
4. Michelle, Alison, Lauren, Cecilia &
5. Bryan, Paula, Sheila, Leroy &
August 31st, 2014, 10:10 PM
Veronica & Jonathan
Kelley & Matthew
Meg & Ron
Susan & Kenneth
April & Michael
Augustin & Wilhelmina
Roderick & Clemence
Shane & Tess
Orson & Norah
Jesse Robert is a great name! Jesse is one of my favorite boy names too. Congrats on having a boy!
August 31st, 2014, 07:44 PM
My choice would be David from your first poll. Such a strong and handsome name!
1. Larue, Samone,
2. Judson, Briggs,
3. Laurette, Francine,
4. Yvonne, Jacqueline,
5. Annika, Brynna,
6. Armani, Dulce,
7. Lucienne, Gabriella,
8. Franklin, Lincoln,
I don't like the sound of the name. It reminds me of Oxygen.
I love all of your choices! My favorite is Esther! I love it!
Here are a few other suggestions.
August 1st, 2014, 09:03 PM
I like the soft sounds of S, F, H, and the soft C sound. Examples: Sofia, Sarah, Felicity, Francine, Felice Hailey, Halle, Cecily, Ciera.... :)
1. Alexzander, Ruby, Aliza, Vivian & Keziah
2. Vanilla (g), Aurora, Felixa, Clover & Paisley
3. Cassandra, Claire, Calixta, Curran & Concetta
4. Jessamine, Luna, Karcsi, Cato & Mace
August 1st, 2014, 07:00 PM
Sean & Kelly
Clayton & Finola
Merrick & Waverly
Patrick & Christine
Jacob & Sarah
Lindsey & Jesse
Lucy & Johnny
Amelia & Henry
Gianna & Lorenzo
July 5th, 2014, 08:45 PM
Will & Mattie
Brandon & Katelyn
Damon & Emily
Quentin & Daphne
Kip & Lux
Melanie & Christian
Moira & Keegan
Veronica & Jonathan
Tasha & Carlton
July 5th, 2014, 08:38 PM
Results 1 to 25 of 305