Type: Posts; User: caro81
Search: Search took 0.13 seconds.
May 15th, 2014, 09:54 PM
I think Norman is a fine name and I've seen Psycho.
1) When did you start loving/liking names? What age? When I was 8, I loved this baby name book my baby sitter had.
2) Why/How did you start loving/liking names? I never really liked my name and I...
September 7th, 2012, 12:18 AM
A: Annora & Abraham
B: Brielle & Byram
C: Claire & Callum
D: Djuna & Darwin
E: Edith & Ethan
F: Fiona & Felix
G: Georgia & Gabriel
H: Hyacinth & Holden
I: Ingrid & Ira
J: Juniper & James
He likes Ingrid. She likes Juniper.
January 6th, 2012, 11:30 PM
Tamsin, Nemara, & Minka
Adele, Samara, & Erica
Matilda, Genevieve, Adeline, Phineas, Judah, Clementine, Felix & Otto
Ansel, Michael, Lars, Marlon, June, Brielle, Leni, & Dannae[/QUOTE]
Simon, Shane, Skyler, Stefan, Scarlett, Siena, Stella, & Seraphina
Myla, Marlon, Milo, Mordecai, Mirabelle, Minna, & Morgan
Jocelyn & Troy
Fiona & Ian
Chloe & Josiah
Stella & Levi
Amelia & Douglas
Celia & William
Jill & Jason
Maia & Jared
Liam & Lars
August 10th, 2011, 09:25 PM
It's easy...a boy name and a girls name made up of these initials.
AZ: Arlo Zolton & Annora Zelda
BY: Byron Yomar & Beatrix Yessenia
CX: Callum Xander & Claire Xanthe
DW: Dante Walden & Djuna...
August 10th, 2011, 08:58 PM
1. Three boys- Ethan Ronnan, Tobias Rilo and Ian Rogan
2. Three girls- Wren Minna, Myla Azara and Djuna Ferris
3. Five kids (you choose the genders)- Tharra Gwen, Hiram Ivor. Ophira Kai, Lars...
Results 1 to 11 of 11