- If you are of European descent (French, German, Italian, et c.), you have a boy. FN and MN from: http://nameberry.com/list/185/Italia...anni--Giuseppe
- If you have traveled outside your country to more than three different places, you have B/B twins. FN and MN from: http://nameberry.com/list/244/Biblical-Place-Names
Jordan Shiloh and Judah Zair
- If your birthstone is opal, topaz, or tanzanite (October, November, or December), you have a girl. FN and MN from: http://nameberry.com/list/82/Precious-Names
Ruby Jade and Gemma Coral
- If your favorite animal is something else, you have a boy. FN and MN from: http://nameberry.com/list/258/Cooles...t-Really-Names
- If you have blue eyes, you have G/G twins. FN and MN from: http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/5026
Loretta Imogen and Avalon Havana
- If you have 1 or 2 siblings, you have a boy. FN and MN from: http://nameberry.com/list/177/Boys-N...-Consider-Cool
Alessandro, Jordan, Judah, Ruby, Gemma, Tate, Etta, Ava and Max.
Your name: Jena Elise
Partner's name: Heath Robert
- If you are of British or Irish descent, you have a girl.
Name: Erin Shannon
- If you have never traveled outside your country, you have a single baby girl.
Name: Chelsea Astoria
- If your birthstone is ruby, peridot, or sapphire (July, August, or September), you have a boy.
Name: Sterling Gray
- If your favorite animal is something else, you have a boy.
Name: Tate Story
- If you have brown eyes, you have B/G twins.
Name: Audrey Scarlett and Milo Carter
- If you are an only child, you have a girl.
Name: Juliana Aurora
For other calendars, see New Year. For other posts sticking with the same names, see New Year (disambiguation).In the Gregorian calendar, New Years Eve, the final days the entire year, is actually on December 31.In several nations around the world, Fresh Seasons Event is widely known from night time interpersonal gatherings, where lots of people dance, take in, beverage alcohol consumption, and watch or perhaps mild fireworks in order to indicate the new year. Many people go to any watch night support. The get-togethers usually continue earlier midnight into January 1.