Thank you kindly. I'll likely pester you a few more times before we make a decision.
George is such a classic it will match anything. Siblings named Alice and George could have been born any time in the last 300 years.
What will the baby's surname be like? As in, how many syllables, what sounds, etc?
Any of these names would be lovely with Alice. Here is my list:
1. Peter - Surprising and handsome.
2. George - I only know one George. It's really fresh.
3. Clark - Cute on a little boy, mysterious on a man.
4. Edward - A bit too dark and moody for me.
5. Arthur - I like it better than Edward, but Alice begins with A.
my absolute favorite is Peter, and I think it is perfect with Alice. i would rank Edward and George next, in that order.
I don't like the idea of Arthur and Alice so much, though i do like Arthur.
I don't like Clark as much as the other four names.