Jameson: Too surnamey and I never know if it's James-son or Ja-mess-on
Sebastian: Love this
Samuel: Its beautiful but the nickname Sam is unescapable if you like Sam just as much then I would use it.
Xander: Prefer Alexander
Liam: I like this
Archer: One of my personal favourites especially with the nickname Archie
Carter: I prefer Cooper
Walter: Too old fashioned
Jacob: I like this but I think it would sound more like a brother to Emily then a son of an Emily if you get what I'm saying
Dominic: Not my favourite
Finnegan: I prefer Finnian
Barnaby: Too Barney the Purple Dinosaur
Paul: A very biblical choice so I think its perfect for you if I met a Paul I would think he's religious
Henry: I love this
Oliver: Another favourite
And another berry has a son named Archer Cohen Bear
- Jameson - not my favourite of the 'son' names, but it's nice. I like Jamie as a nickname!
- Sebastian - my parents considered naming me this, I don't mind it, I have a friend named Sebastian so I think of him when I hear it.
- Samuel - I LOVE Samuel! One of my favourites!
- Xander - I prefer Alexander or Alistair - Xander seems too trendy.
- Liam - Another one of my favourites!
- Archer - not a fan of Archer, it's nice, but not my favourite.
- Carter - too overused where I live to be honest.
- Walter - Walter's another favourite of mine! I love it!
- Jacob - I know so many Jacob's, I'm actually bored with the name, aha. I prefer Jake or Jack :)
- Dominic - I don't mind this, but it feels a bit dated, I know 4 Dominic's - all of whom are 18-19 years old.
- Finnegan - LOVE Finnegan!
- Barnaby - Not a fan of Barnaby, reminds me of old English butlers.
- Paul - Paul's wonderful!
- Henry - Tied for my #1 favourite with Emerson right now!
- Oliver - Love Oliver!
Jameson Elijah nn Jem - not a fan of Jem, it reminds me more of Jemima - but the combo flows nicely.
Walter Sebastian - I like this!
Samuel George - I love Samuel George, but it's a little bit plain.
Xander Nathaniel - It's a bit of a mouthful.
Archer Cohen - Not a fan, I saw Archer Cohen on another naming site and I didn't like it all that much then either.
Carter James - bit boring and plain, but not too bad.
Jacob Mason - Mason Jacob's a bit better.
Dominic Wolf - I don't like Wolf as a name at all, I dislike most animal names for children.
Finnegan Peter - It's nice but not a fan of the flow.
Barnaby Paul - not a fan of this at all!
Paul Tristan - eh, Tristan Paul is nicer.
Henry Alton - this is nice.
Oliver Graham - I love this one!
love - Sebastian, Liam, Archer, Carter, Paul, Henry
like - Jameson, Xander, Jacob, Oliver
neutral - Samuel, Dominic, Finnegan (I love Finn, Finley, and Finnian)
dislike - Walter, Barnaby
Jameson - I prefer James, but Jameson is handsome too.
Sebastian - Sebastian is in my top list. Swoon-worthy!
Samuel - Samuel is okay, but I dislike the nickname Sam.
Xander - It's okay.
Liam - I like it.
Archer - Archer makes me smile, I love it so much! I also adore Archie.
Carter - For some reason, I tend to dislike names that begin with "car".
Walter - So many pleasing associations! I like it.
Jacob - I dislike Jacob. Jake is okay.
Dominic - Not my style, but I think it's handsome.
Finnegan - I like it.
Barnaby - I love it.
Paul - It's my dad's name (pronounced a bit differently, though) and I've always loved it.
Henry - I'd love to meet a little Henry.:)
Oliver - I adore Oliver.
Archer Cohen (and Archer Cohen Bear that was mentioned) might be one of the best combos I've ever seen. I also like Jameson Elijah, Barnaby Paul and Oliver Graham.
I love Sebastian and I like Liam. That's about it.
I don't hate any of your names with passion, they're just not my type of names.
I don't know exactly what boy names are my type, I'm exploring, in search of cool boy names.