1. Renesmee - Honestly to my ears this is the most disgusting combo I've seen to date
2. Jayden and all its varients
3. Penelope - I just can't stand the sound of it, even though I tried my hardest not to dislike it.
4. all the Mad- names ... Madeline, Maddison e.t.c. So sick of seeing every second child named 'Maddy'
5. Tish - Something about it rubs me the wrong way.
6. Princess - Seriously? That's a pets name.
7.Makayla, Makenna, Mackenzie - Can't stand the Mac trend...especially Makayla...why butcher Michaela like that?
8. Diesel - I've seen this on kids, It's so unfortunate. Also more a dog name than human name.
9. Bella - If every second kid isn't called Maddy, it's Bella. Just so over it, driving me nuts.
10.Knox - Not a fan of all the ending with x name trend, just reminds me of Angelina's kids.
I truly do not mean to offend anyone here - this is my list (in no particular order - I numbered them so I could keep track!):
1. Addison (it's a disease, not a name. And even if it were a name, it should be a boy's name).
2. Jayden/Hayden/Aiden etc.
4. Mackenna/Mackenzie/Mykynna/Mikayla etc.
6. Destiny (& other stripper names)
10. Cassidy (I feel like this has ruined the regal Cassandra)
1. Katherine/Kathleen/Katalina... anything that starts with Kat.
4. Boys names that end in -son or -ton. Kingston, Jackson, Remington, etc.
5. George, John, Jacob, Daniel, etc. All seem really boring to me.
6. Flower names for girls. Lily, Violet, Rose, etc.
9. Elixyvette. I like Elixxa, I like Yvette. However, I don't like them together.