Names for Quintuplets!!!
We are expecting quintuplets in late December and needed some advice. We are having 4 girls and 1 boy and we are super excited. My husband and I like different names. We don't want the babies names to start with the same letter because we don't want to go with a theme of any sort. We would appreciate your help.
Qunints? that's quite rare, how'd you end up with that many (if you don't mind my asking)? I think we need a bit more info about you and your hubby's name tastes before we can start throwing ideas around
The trolls aren't even trying anymore.
Having no idea of your taste, I'll have to just think of what I'd do.
Five separate hypothetical sibsets in honour of the quints.
1. Ivy, Jane, Beatrice, Caroline, and Henry - Somewhat old-fashioned but I love 'em.
2. Tamar, Shoshana, Naomi, Liora and Ari - Hebrew names I especially like.
3. Caitlin, Lily, Megan, Emily, and Jonathan - These are names I genuinely like that Nameberry will never get excited about because they're all too popular or mainstream.
4. Raven, Morgan, Winter, Indigo, and Hawthorn - What would happen if my DH got his way on the names, especially the girls. Except for the whole "quints" thing, he'd probably be rocking himself in a corner about that.
5. Zephirine, Laetitia, Ceridwen, Andromeda, and Hadriel - I think quints probably don't actually need this in their life, but they're cool names.
Holly, Molly, Polly, Dolly and Olly - coz they rhyme and are all cute together innit?!
Baby Name Games are that way ----->
Quints are very rare, which makes this post seem very suspicious, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt so I'll try to help out here.
Four girls and one boy sounds just like my sib-set. :) I'd have probably pulled all my hair out by now if I had had them all at once. My kids are Aubriella "Aubie" Braelyn, Kaia Avalon, Aidyn Ryker, Taylee-Rose Amethyst, and Lyric Amelie.
Coralie, Hannelore, Emmeline, Nicolette, and Evander
Heather, Ruby, Juliet, Clara, and Henry
Maeve, Isla, Saoirse, Brigit, and Cillian
Veronica, Josephine, Elizabeth, Annemarie, and Leonardo
Brooke, Claire, Eve, Mae, and John
Rowan, Aspen, Makenna, Cadence, and Lennox
Willow, Everleigh, Mirabelle, Acacia, and Hunter
Victoria, Georgia, Alexandria, Caroline, and Xavier
Calliope, Persephone, Andromeda, Elektra, and Lysander
Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, and Epsilon.
Well, I will list a few in case it's not a joke: